Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boytoy torso with head kit 3 years and 2 months review

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

minezoni
Active Poster
Active Poster

Boytoy torso with head kit 3 years and 2 months review

Post by minezoni »

I bought a blemished torso directly from the factory 3 years and 2 months ago. A few months later I purchased the head kit with summer face. The workmanship even on a factory second is superb. I have to admit that she has had a lot of use through the years. For the purposes of this review I would have to put the number about 40 times. She has held up remarkably well, although through all the use her make up, eye brows, and lashes have all need of a professional make over at this point.

After a few months of ownership i got used to handling her and things have been great since.

Pros:
The construction and craftsmanship its top notch. The silicone has a nice thickness over the foam core, it is sturdy and has held up very well.

It just plain handles well! The fact that the abdomen is flexible makes her bend nicely into many positions. She also works great for cowgirl positions if you have the upper body strength. Lots of fun.
The thighs bend freely and work great for getting that just right angle.

Over time her breasts have softened up considerably. They are lots of fun!

Doggy style and missionary work great as well.

The oral function works very well. The flexibility of the abdomen really adds to the realism when standing for oral sex.

Every six months I buy a new wig or an outfit to keep things fun. She has many different looks and is just plain gorgeous to behold. Then the realism and flexibility of this doll make her alot of fun!

cons:
The vagina/anus bridge is thin and has a 1" rip. However the tear has not grown since, and is not detrimental to sex at all. It actually made everything fit a bit better. I have not attempted repair.

The Top of the Vaginal opening has a 1/2" tear. No issues, it has not grown and also kinda makes things fit better.

The magnetic snap system for the face has rusted completely. I have to clean alot to keep the rust off her, and my fingers. For the record I was aware of the need to keep her dry after washing her face or whatever, but after the occasional hurried cleaning I must have not kept the snaps dry. The snaps that hold in the mouth piece are rusted as well. I think with a bit of ocd the rust can be prevented.

The right abdomen has a thin spot that formed. I believe it is due to my repetitive use and holding on in that one spot too much.

Small tears in corners of mouth. Not too noticeable.

The detailing on the face has been worn away a bit. For instance the cute lashes have come off. Her painted on brows have been rubbed off (thanks doggy style). Lip color. Nipples have faded a bit as well.

Questions for abyss:
Is the new silicone blend softer now than when mine was made (2012)?
are the metal face x snaps the same type of metal?

All in all, I think she has held up remarkably well. Most of the negatives are due to lots of usage, and perhaps some untended moisture. I would attempt the make up and nipple painting but i am afraid it will look even more awkward.
The tears in the genital area don't really bother me. I bought her for sex, and she has been run through the paces a lot! Would I purchase another one. Yes. Is the sex great. Yes. Is she gorgeous and sexy. Yes. Is she great quality, and made in America? Yes.
Attachments
DSC_0054.jpg
DSC_0054.jpg (473.46 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
DSC_0498.jpg
DSC_0498.jpg (441.93 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
DSC_0509.jpg
DSC_0509.jpg (344.88 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
DSC_0691.jpg
DSC_0691.jpg (346.29 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
DSC_0191.jpg
DSC_0191.jpg (384.24 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
DSC_0684.jpg
DSC_0684.jpg (363.01 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
DSC_0076.jpg
DSC_0076.jpg (355.3 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
1DSC_0103.jpg
1DSC_0103.jpg (352.31 KiB) Viewed 2100 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Boytoy torso with head kit 3 years and 2 months review

Post by Dollfriend »

I would say still Lookin Good after all these years, :painting:

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

Thank you for the honest review. I enjoyed looking at your doll pics also, great job!

0X
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

ace review and pics thanks minezoni. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS