Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

BT3 Bra Size

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Azure
Doll
Doll

BT3 Bra Size

Post by Azure »

On another thread Elle was asking Mr. G / Phoebe about our bra size. Well 0osik has purchased me a lot of different Bandeaus, Bras, Bustiers, Corsets,Camis, Chemises, Sports Bras, etc. We can verify that this BT3 does have a 32 band and depending on the manufacturer a cup size of B or C.

0osik thought it might be good for me to model my bras and let you all see how they fit. Well that just got me into trouble. 0osik just realized how many of these things I have (and he's seen me in several that he doesn't know where I hid them. Any way I let him know that I would do his modeling if he would let me try on my new yellow dress. So here we are, post 1 is a 34B & the 32C's.

Me just for reference :lol:
Azure.jpg
Azure.jpg (400.02 KiB) Viewed 7653 times
Sorta like Phoebe, Rayleigh, and the Beautiful Sheeana
34B Agent Provocateur.jpg
34B Agent Provocateur.jpg (480.43 KiB) Viewed 7653 times
Agent Provocateur 34B – Gloria Bra: Really nice high end shear bra. 0osik got this when he was in Vegas, he asked for a 32C. The sales lady was showing him all sorts of nice stuff and he really never saw the tag (they wrapped up this Christmas present). The bra does fit sort of; it’s just that the band is too loose. The matching thong (size 1) fits perfectly though. You would think that for $250 you get the perfect size, not close enough. Unfortunately the matching suspender (garter) does not come in a size 1.
32C AP.jpg
32C AP.jpg (446.23 KiB) Viewed 7653 times
Agent Provocateur 32C – Fifi Bra: Another really nice high end lightly padded/shear bra. 0osik also got this when he was in Vegas, but it was at a different Agent Provocateur store. This sales lady was also showing him all sorts of nice stuff. This bra does fit really well and is one of 0osiks favorite. The matching brief (size 1) fits perfectly. The matching suspender (garter) does not come in a size 1, however there is (was) a long strap that 0osik modified so that it fits.
32C Fredricks.jpg
32C Fredricks.jpg (363.64 KiB) Viewed 7653 times
Fredrick’s of Hollywood 32C – Hollywood Corset Bra: Padded with underwire. Too big for me, but 0osik is a sucker for corsets. This is as small as they make in this style. Too bad for 0osik. I think a 32B would work.
32C VS.jpg
32C VS.jpg (424.64 KiB) Viewed 7653 times
Victoria Secret 32C – Unlined Demi Bra: Shear but has underwire. One of my better fitting bras. 0osik had this one waiting for me when I arrived, along with a lot of nice things from V.S. He and I really think the V.S. models look statuesque, sort of like Roxxanne.

End part 1

Azure
Doll
Doll

Re: BT3 Bra Size

Post by Azure »

Part 2 are some of my 32B's
32B Affinitas BLK.jpg
32B Affinitas BLK.jpg (501.75 KiB) Viewed 7651 times
32B Affinitas BLK Converted.jpg
32B Affinitas BLK Converted.jpg (483.11 KiB) Viewed 7651 times
Affinitas Intimates 32B – Convertible Balconette Bra: Black Padded (also have a White and a Sky Blue) with underwire.
32B Dirty Dolls.jpg
32B Dirty Dolls.jpg (502.66 KiB) Viewed 7651 times
Dirty Dolls Lingerie 32B – Tea Rose Lace Boudoir Corselette Longline Bra: Shear lace with no padding but has underwire. Sort of has full coverage. with a name like this I think Sheeana needs to wear this brand.
32B Felina.jpg
32B Felina.jpg (459.25 KiB) Viewed 7651 times
Felina 32B – Harlow Full-fit Demi Bra: Shear lightly lined, but with underwire. 0osik likes this color on me. (Note picture appears darker)
32B Kiss Me Deadly.jpg
32B Kiss Me Deadly.jpg (478.28 KiB) Viewed 7651 times
Kiss Me Deadly 32B – Longline Convertible Bra: The straps do come off. Lightly padded with underwire. What can I say, 0osik likes it, so I’ll wear it. However with a brand name like this I think of my fav Vamp Kwench.
32B Kris.jpg
32B Kris.jpg (502.87 KiB) Viewed 7651 times
Kris Line (Polish) 32B (70B) – Victoria full-fit plunge brassiere: Padded with underwire. This brand is good for other odd sizes (large). 0osik has a couple of 28F’s for his RD deluxe athletic torso (Charlotte) that fit her fairly well.
32B Mantelle.jpg
32B Mantelle.jpg (405.3 KiB) Viewed 7651 times
Montelle Intimates 32B – Balconette Bra: Padded with underwire. For some reason 0osik likes me in a Balconette.
32B-C Josie.jpg
32B-C Josie.jpg (366.7 KiB) Viewed 7651 times
Josie 32 B/C – Natori Sports Bra: Nice and stretchy and wireless. One of the better fitting bras however, 0osik says that this is a pain to get on me.

End Part 2
Azure

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

Part 3 - the odd Stuff (mostly extra small)
S AA.jpg
S AA.jpg (344.04 KiB) Viewed 7649 times
Americana Apparel Small – Bra: Le grind Glissnet Bra. Shear nothing. This brand runs small, and they don’t even make an XS in this style. 0osik really like me in anything shear. I also have a pink bodysuit that for some reason I can’t keep on very long.
S Escante.jpg
S Escante.jpg (370.68 KiB) Viewed 7649 times
Escante Small – Bra: Came in a set, the elastic straps just tie (no hooks). Simple lace with not much else. The cutouts would look better on a larger breast. Bra kind of fits but the rest of the set is little large for a BT3.
S-M RR.jpg
S-M RR.jpg (443.84 KiB) Viewed 7649 times
Rene Rofe S/M: Cups are little large. Shear lace only, wireless. The back strap and hook are a bit too long, but 0osik likes how it looks on me. This is the smallest size they offer for this style.
XS 2nd Base.jpg
XS 2nd Base.jpg (452.73 KiB) Viewed 7649 times
Second Base XS – Cami Bralette: Charcoal (also have black lace and white lace) best thing is NO underwire, 0osik says these are supposed to be worn under shear tops (what fun is that).
XS Paramour.jpg
XS Paramour.jpg (482.07 KiB) Viewed 7649 times
blush XS (32B) – Longline Convertible Bra: The straps do come off. Heavily padded, but some of the padding can be removed, with underwire. 0osik actually went into a local Lingerie store for this Valentine’s Day present . Sneaky bastage it wasn't on the computer so I didn't know about this one. For some reason he gets real handsey when I wear this, I’ll keep it.

End of the bras I have to show.

Azure

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

And yes 0osik took some pictures of my new yellow dress.
Yellow Dress.jpg
Yellow Dress.jpg (540.97 KiB) Viewed 7646 times
0osik says I should wear something under this, but I don't think so. What do you all say? And I think I know what Sheeana thinks.

Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure

VDM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by VDM »

Azure wrote:And yes 0osik took some pictures of my new yellow dress.
Yellow Dress.jpg
0osik says I should wear something under this, but I don't think so. What do you all say? And I think I know what Sheeana thinks.

Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure
Nice :multi:

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

You are making me hungry, girl!
You got more bras than I do. Begog! Do something about this!
My fav is the Blush Longline - it's gorgeous! Followed by the Felina and the Kiss Me Deadly - My kind of brand!
Thanks for the shoutout. That yellow dress is outstanding, and you look like a million bucks in it!
Great show Oosik, but I have to give the majority of the credit to your super model girlfriend Azure.

XOXOX

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

No bra is best! :whistle: Tell him if you need support use his hands! :D

Mr G
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr G »

deerman wrote:No bra is best! :whistle: Tell him if you need support use his hands! :D
:D

ditto... Felina is my favorite though... fits perfectly and looks great.

Ynotmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ynotmore »

must become bra inspector. must become bra inspector 8O must become boob inspector. must become boob inspector 8O

Resonator

Post by Resonator »

What is the configuration of Azure? (I searched, but I'm a n00b so I dunno how to find anything) I know she's a BT3, but what about the other specs? And is that the default wig or is that a custom wig? She's just sexy enough that I might have to get one like her someday myself, heh.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

That dress looks amazing on you, Azure!

But now Sheeana & Karlie won't stop nagging me for these bras! (All they have are a few sports bras and corsets..)
heh... women.. Am I right?
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Resonator wrote:What is the configuration of Azure? (I searched, but I'm a n00b so I dunno how to find anything) I know she's a BT3, but what about the other specs? And is that the default wig or is that a custom wig? She's just sexy enough that I might have to get one like her someday myself, heh.
The first place I go for specs is the MATRIX, Elle take great care to keep it updated, a big thanks to Elle.
http://matrix.dollforum.com/matrix_left ... l&gender=F

Azure is a BT3 SKY and she has several wigs, but the one in the photo's is her original (I like it best).

Hostage the scary thing about the dress is that it's a Girls size 7-14. I don't remember dresses like this when I was a kid. Heck up here in Alaska we don't see many dress to being with, maybe that's why Azure has so many.

As for bras for Sheeana and Karlie; at least they have the same beautiful breasts so they COULD share.

Also my intention for this thread was to share Bra information (with pictures) with all of the other BT3's. There's getting to be a lot of them. I'm hoping other BT3's will be able to also share. Although it might be hard to get Sheeana to stay in a bra long enough for a picture, but Karlie should be willing.

0osik and as alway's Azure sends her BT3 buddies Hugs-n-Kisses.
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

0osik wrote:
Resonator wrote:What is the configuration of Azure? (I searched, but I'm a n00b so I dunno how to find anything) I know she's a BT3, but what about the other specs? And is that the default wig or is that a custom wig? She's just sexy enough that I might have to get one like her someday myself, heh.
The first place I go for specs is the MATRIX, Elle take great care to keep it updated, a big thanks to Elle.

Azure is a BT3 SKY and she has several wigs, but the one in the photo's is her original (I like it best).

Hostage the scary thing about the dress is that it's a Girls size 7-14. I don't remember dresses like this when I was a kid. Heck up here in Alaska we don't see many dress to being with, maybe that's why Azure has so many.

As for bras for Sheeana and Karlie; at least they have the same beautiful breasts so they COULD share.

Also my intention for this thread was to share Bra information (with pictures) with all of the other BT3's. There's getting to be a lot of them. I'm hoping other BT3's will be able to also share. Although it might be hard to get Sheeana to stay in a bra long enough for a picture, but Karlie should be willing.

Great info Oosik- Thanks so much. I noticed the same about dresses when i was shopping for Tasha. So many of the clothes in the Juniors dept don't look like the did when we were that age!!!! I noted some of the bra makes and styles- and will get them for Tasha. ;-)

Oosik, I it totally get why Azure can't keep a bra on for too long, I can't keep hands off of Tasha's boobs, they are so hot- Hostage you must get dizzy bud.

Smooches from Tasha to Azure, Sheeana and Karli too.

TJ
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Resonator

Post by Resonator »

0osik wrote:

Oh cool, I just looked through all the photos on her thread and she looks very lovely. She's a little angel and her hair really shines like gold :angel:

Ryleigh
Doll
Doll

Post by Ryleigh »

Oh Azure I just love your super hot yellow dress
I want it so bad :!:
Ryleigh
xoxo

INFORMATIONS