Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

New BT3 Head "Sky w/closing eyes!!"

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New BT3 Head "Sky w/closing eyes!!"

Post by AGL »

Matt,

Have there been any design improvements with this new body to address the two weak points that seem to plague so many BT's; ie: finger pokes & tears around the vaginal insert?

I've thought about buying a BT for a while now & this new one really appeals to me, but seeing so many BT's for sale having the two above issues has made me hesitant to purchase one.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

airgirluvr wrote:Matt,

Have there been any design improvements with this new body to address the two weak points that seem to plague so many BT's; ie: finger pokes & tears around the vaginal insert?

I've thought about buying a BT for a while now & this new one really appeals to me, but seeing so many BT's for sale having the two above issues has made me hesitant to purchase one.
The design of the vagina area and pelvic insert on the BT3 is identical to the RD2 line at this time. I'm not aware of a high number of issues with tearing in this area with this design; Many of the older body style BT did have this problem but that was some time ago- When we had the dual insert design which contained the vagina as well as the anal entries in one piece. The design was changed for that reason. The hands/finger wires are also the same as RD2, and we have taken every precaution to eliminate the pokes. I do believe that the incidence of these has been greatly reduced. As improvements are made in any of these areas we incorporate them into production, sometimes without announcement. The largest variable in the durability of any of the dolls, of course, is the experience level of their owners. Experienced owners have almost no incidence of some of the more common issues such as finger pokes, as they have become accustomed to handling the dolls.

Hope this helps.

Thank you ALL for your comments on the new doll. I'm very proud of the BT3, and will be adding to the line quite a bit in the coming months!

Cheers-
Matt

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

phoenixstudios wrote:

The design of the vagina area and pelvic insert on the BT3 is identical to the RD2 line at this time. I'm not aware of a high number of issues with tearing in this area with this design; Many of the older body style BT did have this problem but that was some time ago- When we had the dual insert design which contained the vagina as well as the anal entries in one piece. The design was changed for that reason. The hands/finger wires are also the same as RD2, and we have taken every precaution to eliminate the pokes. I do believe that the incidence of these has been greatly reduced. As improvements are made in any of these areas we incorporate them into production, sometimes without announcement. The largest variable in the durability of any of the dolls, of course, is the experience level of their owners. Experienced owners have almost no incidence of some of the more common issues such as finger pokes, as they have become accustomed to handling the dolls.

Hope this helps.

Thank you ALL for your comments on the new doll. I'm very proud of the BT3, and will be adding to the line quite a bit in the coming months!

Cheers-
Matt
In my experience, Exactly what Matt has said here is Spot on correct! The experience level of the doll owner and or the owners desire to take great care of his or her doll or dolls is as he said, (The largest variable in the durability of any doll)! I have 7 dolls, 6 of them Abyss dolls and after just past 1 year, None of them have any finger pokes or vaginal/anal tearing or any external problems due to careless handling on my part as I am very mindful of how I handle my dolls! Any doll regardless of manufacture can suffer finger pokes and tearing of the silicone if not handled properly as I have seen this with all makes of dolls! Be good to your doll and she will last for a VERY long time and love you for it my friends!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I couldn't agree more, with my first Realdoll, she had a fingerpoke within weeks, but Kayla is 3 years old, and hasn't suffered a single poke, nor does she have any tears in her vaginal insert opening, but I don't have a lot of sex with her though.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

phoenixstudios wrote:

Hope this helps.

Cheers-
Matt
Matt,
It's amazing all of the new designs and upgrades you've made the last 2 years. You are a master of your craft.
Shimu
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Sky is absolutely breathtaking! So is Star, BTW. Now I have one more reason why I must get rich, buy a big house and start a doll harem... although I might need only one BT3 body if the heads are exchangeable.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

Man, she looks even better than Star!
Amazing!

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

She's very nice, a real little beauty.
I am curious to know something more about the closable eyelids technology. There are wires for this?
And the eyelids are separate from skin of eye socket or this is a elastic silicone that allow to do this effect?

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Anassilao wrote:She's very nice, a real little beauty.
I am curious to know something more about the closable eyelids technology. There are wires for this?
And the eyelids are separate from skin of eye socket or this is a elastic silicone that allow to do this effect?
The eyelids are separate parts, and a different material. The sockets are engineered to allow them to open, close, and tilt, resulting in a lot of expression control... At this time each eye and lid works independently. And the design patent filing was just accepted :wink:

Cheers -- and than you all again for the comments!

Matt

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Wow that is going to be a priceless asset to us keen photographers! Nice work matt :thumbs_up:

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I love her! And Matt, your photography is wonderful!!!

xo
S

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Thank you Stacy!!!! :!: I'm learning :wink:

You're the best. Glad to see you back :o)

~Matt

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I just hope the closing eyes don't look like the doll in the opening of the old Twilight Zones.

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I just hope the closing eyes don't look like the doll in the opening of the old Twilight Zones.
:roll: doesnt look anything like Twilight Zone to me...looks like perfection!

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

Hello
I'm in the processes of choosing my first doll and would like to know how durable and flexible the BT3 is.
Is it hard to break the skeleton?
How flexible is it?
Can it do the splits, pull the ankles up to the ears, legs behind head?
I'm asking because the BT3 images I've see so far seem kind of static.
Basically can she do yoga? I would like to see some examples please.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I sincerly hope my question os taken seriously.

Just wanted to add the reason I chose this thread for my question is because if I choose a BT3 it will be thos sky configuration.
thanks again
Last edited by netwit on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: consolidating posts for member

INFORMATIONS