Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Introducing the BOY TOY CUSTOM SERIES (new body, options)

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing the BOY TOY CUSTOM SERIES (new body, options

Post by siliconelover »

midiman wrote:Anyone have photos posted with the new insert. I have been thinking I wanted a permanent insert on my next BoyToy, but perhaps this would satisfy my wants and needs.
midi,

I notice that you have been commenting about ordering a new Boy Toy with a molded in vagina. I remember seeing threads years ago now and I swear Joe said it was doable but have since seen him post in more recent threads stating that this can not be done. Only Boy Toy's as they are designed and with insert VG's are made. Matt would have to create a completely new mould for a Boy Toy Doll with this feature. You couldn't just modify an existing mould. I don't think Matt has any interest in changing his design.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

greenbook
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by greenbook »

It would be great if you could choose from these options when buying a Boy Toy Torso:

Skin tone: Light, medium, tan and dark
Nipple size: small, medium, large, and "puffy" or XL. The size refers to both the areola and the nipple... i.e. it's proportional. I'll have photos shortly.

Especially the skin tone. Right now, you can only choose light. I'd be interested in a dark skin torso.

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

Thought I had a plan, I just bought a used rd. Thought I would buy rd #2 maybe next year.now this, got me thinking about bt's now. you people are true artists and or sculptures. Great job. Surefire

RoyBoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RoyBoy »

I love my Boy Toy, I had to hide her away because my new girlfriend was very jealous of her. But it's been a few years now and I can't find the receipt so I can't remember what month and name she had. The Boy Toy site doesn't seem to sell her anymore, I think she was a limited edition. Does anyone have pictures of older Boy Toy doll names and calender months they were related too?
Thanks
RoyBoy

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

RoyBoy wrote:I love my Boy Toy, I had to hide her away because my new girlfriend was very jealous of her. But it's been a few years now and I can't find the receipt so I can't remember what month and name she had. The Boy Toy site doesn't seem to sell her anymore, I think she was a limited edition. Does anyone have pictures of older Boy Toy doll names and calender months they were related too?
Thanks
RoyBoy
Post a picture, someone here can ID her!
My Doll Album is here!

RoyBoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RoyBoy »

I will as soon as I get my 5 post in, I'm still a newbe
Thanks ks

RoyBoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RoyBoy »

Hi Phoenix Studios,
I'm trying to Identify my Boy Toy Doll. I don't have the receipt anymore. Do you have any information on retired dolls from around 2012-2013?
Thank You

/

RoyBoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RoyBoy »

Can anyone identify this Boy Toy Doll? I bought her about 3 years ago from Phoenix Studios. I think she was retired

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

RoyBoy wrote:Can anyone identify this Boy Toy Doll? I bought her about 3 years ago from Phoenix Studios. I think she was retired
I'd recommend emailing Phoenix Studios directly, since they might not be checking these threads on a regular basis.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

RoyBoy wrote:Can anyone identify this Boy Toy Doll? I bought her about 3 years ago from Phoenix Studios. I think she was retired
miss_july02.jpg
miss_july02.jpg (46.12 KiB) Viewed 7436 times
normal_IMG_5933-0a.JPG
normal_IMG_5933-0a.JPG (188.76 KiB) Viewed 7436 times
miss_july04.jpg
miss_july04.jpg (52.27 KiB) Viewed 7436 times
I was going to say Miss July, but the thing is Miss July was sold out back in 2010 afaik.

There's a couple others that are close though, I'm not the best at ID-ing these faces so I'll post them too...
Attachments
normal_IMG_5933-0.JPG
normal_IMG_5933-0.JPG (30.98 KiB) Viewed 7436 times
My Doll Album is here!

Silust76
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silust76 »

I remember that series - calendar series? I think. I ended up buying a C series Melody about Fall 2013. What a great doll! Unfortunately, my new gf has laid down an ultimatum. Either the doll goes or she does....... (long pause)..... Tough decision, but will have to put her up for sale. Since I just registered recently, I need to make some more posts before I can post a proper ad.

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Silust76 wrote:I remember that series - calendar series? I think. I ended up buying a C series Melody about Fall 2013. What a great doll! Unfortunately, my new gf has laid down an ultimatum. Either the doll goes or she does....... (long pause)..... Tough decision, but will have to put her up for sale. Since I just registered recently, I need to make some more posts before I can post a proper ad.
Um... you can always find another girlfriend... just sayin' :wink:

INFORMATIONS