Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Suprised no ones said this

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

pepe4158

Suprised no ones said this

Post by pepe4158 »

Ok I know I am walking on thin ice here cuz these dolls were made by Matt, a creative genius.

However come on....arent the eyes made a little too big....the really need to be made a little smaller IMO cuz they are a little too cartoonish.

Other then that they are great, but I wouldnt get 1 on that fact alone, they need an eyesize reduction.

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

pepe4158,

The large eyes is part of Boy Toy's appeal. Women put makeup on their eyes to both accentuate them and make them look larger. So there is a possible answer to your question.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

flavortang
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by flavortang »

Yeah, the large eyes are sort of one of the defining artistic qualities of BTs. For those who want "normal"sized eyes on dolls, choose pretty much any other doll. I happen to like the large eyes. Like a real cartoon.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

The eyes are big because a BoyToy is supposed to be cartoonish.
She told me to come but I was already there

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

pepe4158 I take my hat off to you, I think you're very courageous.

You might not make many friends, but you've got more guts than I have.

Regards.
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

I happen to agree but then thats my tastes so no big deal, I am sure there are plenty of people who will think there the bee knees :)

Same as anything you covet, one will like product A, another will like product B its called choice :roll:

Its great to see the choice in the market growing with more manufacturers emerging , nothing like choice in a good capitalist society. :lol:

And I wish boytoy every sucess.

Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Slim »

No, the size of her eyes are just perfect! :thumbs_up: Just like anything else of these dolls, body, legs, butt, breasts! Sigh! :P I love those dolls. But saying that the eyes of a Boy Toy doll are too big is the same as saying that the eyes of a Manga doll are too big. :? Eyes of these kind of dolls are supposed to be big. 8) That's what make those dolls so cute. Well, one of the things. 8)

Regards,
Slim

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Yes, her eyes are big, but once you get her in front on you, the eyes don't seem too oversized.

The pictures from the website make them look HUGE when in reality, my experience with them is that they are just large.

Just my $.02

SnowBunni
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SnowBunni »

wish my eyes were that big :turn-l: or at least my lashes LOL

INFORMATIONS