Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Inital Impressions:

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Inital Impressions:

Post by BelShanar »

As some of you know from talking to me last night in chat, my very first thought was "dang, that box is really small".

In talking with Matt, he said it was both a cost and resource saving measure. But don't worry, she is really well padded and immobilized in there.

Her eyes don't seem any where near as oversized as they do on the website. They have something of a "Disney" quality to them. They havea hint of anime to them, but then again, anime eyes were inspired by Disney back in the 1950s, so this makes sense to me.

Her skin is firm but yielding. You can easily tell that she has an inner core that is made of something that is NOT silicone. This is also how her weight is kept down.

Her eyes are easily repositioned, though the silicone of her eyelids will tend to stick to them, so you have to adjust them carefully.

Her mouth is just like that of a RD (I am guessing on this), but too small to DT anyone. I'll post a picture of the oral insert later. Incidentally, as was predicted, her tongue is a separate piece of material than the rest of her mouth. And both are VERY soft.

Her breasts are nicely shaped and sized. A fair amount more than a big handful, but still small in the grand scheme of things. Tiny if you compare them to my (formerly mine) COM torso, or my 1ST-PC Nichole dolls (who both sported GG-Cup boobs).

her butt is very nicely shaped, but VERY firm. Same goes for her breasts. I suspect that they will soften in time.

Now on to the BIG question on everyone's mind, the vaginal insert.

It is quite soft, very stretchy, so the two of us fit very nicely. It is very easy to remove and replace. This makes cleanup a snap. Simply remove the insert to wash it out. So, for those of you who use a condom with your doll to make cleanup easier, that is a thing of the past with this doll.

The inside of the insert is smooth for the most part. There are some bits of texture, but I'm not sure if this is by design, or unintentional. In any case, it feels great.

Also, the vaginal and anal entries and canals ARE separately sealed. So if you use one, the results won't pass to the other.

Her joints are still rather stiff, but I suspect that this is a good thing. The range of motion (what I have tried) is good, but I'm taking it easy, and don't want to overdo it.

I think thats all for now. I'll add more to this review later.

Also, ask the questions I know you have. They will help me think of things that need to be put in the review.

Cheers!

slowburn

Post by slowburn »

ooh, cool, let the questions begin!! :lol:

1) pics of the "neck strap," or whatever it's called, please! and how's that working out?
2) what are the box dimensions? i'm wondering if it could be moved from place to place in a small compact like a civic... 8)
3) pics of various eye-batting shots, please, to show range in the eye movement. :)
4) how does Sophia's weight feel to you? i would hazard to guess everyone will have a different take on this, given our differences in strength and carrying technique...just curious how you feel about it.

thank you again for being the first, Bel, if i were to forego rent, food, utilities, and perhaps donated sperm and blood for at least 6 months, i would've gone for miss february as well! :oops: :lol:

well-thought out initial review...looking forward to more details as you discover more about Sophia!

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
Like a face-X Realdoll, removing the tongue for oral sex may allow DT action.

With Kinsi - once her tongue was removed and stored in her box, she gave fabulous BJs.

So - try removing the tongue and see if the oral improves.

Pics are much appreciated as well.

:wink:

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Removing the tongue might help a little, but thats not the source of the issue. I'll take a picture of the oral insert to illustrate what I mean.

But in short, it is too short. Like 2/3rd or so the size of a soda can. its physically not long enough. Granted, it is very stretchy, and I didn't notice how far back the oral insert cavity goes, but thats my initial thought on that.

Call it a neutral, neither good nor bad.

DrSoong
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DrSoong »

Thanks for the initial impressions.

Verisimilitant
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Verisimilitant »

Perhaps the oral insert might stretch and get looser over time (especially if poked vigarously)?

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Inital Impressions:

Post by NamRepaid »

BelShanar wrote:Also, ask the questions I know you have.

Cheers!
Can I borrow her? :wink:

Seriously great job with the reviews & photos!

Nam

INFORMATIONS