Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Sophia born on 22 Jan 2008

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Incrediwagon wrote:With Ceilidhs B5 bombers I never keep a bra on for any length of time. I once left a corset on for a couple of days and flatened one nip! I know a corset is more tight than a soft bra, but her boobs are fine after 2 1/2 years of hanging out :wink: and here is a receient shot with Yuri tring out Ceilidhs body, and vice versa.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 1251&pos=1
Damn Incrediwagon, your one lucky man with some nice hot tub action going on there. Thanks for sharing the pics ^^

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi All,

Knowing that this is the Boy Toy Doll Forum, I still want to warn you all for the risk in letting Realdolls in your badtube!
I think Incrediwagon had his dolls really in the badtube (no photoshop).
I enjoy this wonderfull pictures, but, any way, when you do you will have the risk of getting a lot corrosion on the skeleton of the Realdoll because its plain steel (not stainless steel).
A very small tear may let water trap inside the doll.
Now where Incrediwagon's dolls very new so the risk is less than, but its better to avoid it IMO.

I think, the same holds for the Boy Toy Dolls because they share the skeleton with the Realdoll.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Hbitch

Post by Hbitch »

mytime wrote:Knowing that this is the Boy Toy Doll Forum, I still want to warn you all for the risk in letting Realdolls in your badtube!

Badtube= Bathtub? hot tub? :?

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

mytime wrote:Hi All,

Knowing that this is the Boy Toy Doll Forum, I still want to warn you all for the risk in letting Realdolls in your badtube!
I enjoy this wonderfull pictures, but, any way, when you do you will have the risk of getting a lot corrosion on the skeleton of the Realdoll because its plain steel (not stainless steel).
A very small tear may let water trap inside the doll.
Now where Incrediwagon's dolls very new so the risk is less than, but its better to avoid it IMO.

I think, the same holds for the Boy Toy Dolls because they share the skeleton with the Realdoll.

Mytime & Helen
Hi Mytime,
The skeletons are made with PVC and stainless steel. We stopped using the regular steel years ago. The dolls also should be completely solid unless they've been damaged so there is no problem with putting them in water. The only area you may want to avoid is the neck bolt/hole. This is probably true of the Boy Toy dolls too despite the insert and the fact that they use something else for support instead of the neck bolt. They also have magnets that hold the face on so you probably don't want to get the magnets very wet. Either way, RDs and hot tubs/bath tubs are not a problem in combination. We even show some of our dolls in water on our website.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

I don't mean to make this a Real Doll thread, but for lack of a Boy Toy Doll, Real Doll will have to stand in. For the most part the dolls' heads are out of the water, and the hands too, because of wire pokes. Yes they are really in the hot tub. Ocasionally there is a blooper shot, because I can't always support the doll. Even here she just got her face wet.

Blooper shot. Ceilidh really gets into it.
Hey! Don't do that again!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=1251

INFORMATIONS