Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Want more insert pictures.

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Good job, very well integrated insert 8)
I'm just unsure about the anal entry, it will probably be difficult to penetrate it without pushing the insert more inside; the insert hole is very tiny and off center and I know from experience that an insert has to be a little bit above the cavity, not "burried" inside. But who knows, this may work, Belshanar will tell us :wink:

ric
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Please remake insert so it doesn't gape.

Post by ric »

Just a little critique. I would like to see a remake of the insert so that it does not gape when the legs are spread. I think this is tottally doable since the insert is not physically connected to the legs.

That is one thing that always turned me off about realdolls, that the vaginal and anal orifice gapes open very wide when the legs were spread.

It's a much bigger turn on to see a closed pair of lips about to be spread by your manhood instead of a gaping hole.

Although I think it looks good and the insert is a fabulous improvement, I think this little detail is wanted more than you know. that is entries that don't open until you are in them regardless of leg position.

DrSoong
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DrSoong »

Without out violating any implicit rule, how long is the insert expected to last and what would be the cost to replace one?

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

A replacement insert will cost $299.00 and this includes shipping.

As for how long we can expect them to last, I should hope they will last a long time.

And yes, I'm sure I will report back on how the entries function when in use. :wink:

DrSoong
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DrSoong »

I am looking forward to your review.
Did I miss a post with the price of the replacement insert?

BigLooser
Ex-Member

Post by BigLooser »

I should have known... as soon as I placed my RD order all this revolutionary shit starts happening. New ultra-rip-resistant silicone and convenient realistic vaginal/anal inserts. Not too long ago, I thought Bronwen spoke about how they had tried numerous inserts before, but none really looked any good. It sounded as if Abyss had moved away from the idea of using inserts... at least not any time in the near future. Having to haul a 90+ lb doll all around the house for clean-up is probably when a lot of damage occurs. Realistic inserts would be a huge plus. A year from now these upgrades are likely to be implemented on the RDs as well. There I'll be... dealing with the inevitable silicone tearing, joint dislocations and difficult cleaning of yesteryear. Do we know how the feel of this new silicone compares to the current RD silicone (softer/harder) ? Does anyone know if we could buy a sample of the new silicone? I wonder why Abyss chose to debut the higher quality construction on a Sci-Fi doll? I really love to see the upgrades, but just not right after I've ordered mine!! :)

DrSoong
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DrSoong »

It is esaier to remove and clean the insert than the whole doll. BTW, how is the insert attached to the BT?

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

ric wrote:
That is one thing that always turned me off about realdolls, that the vaginal and anal orifice gapes open very wide when the legs were spread.
Supposedly, this problem HAS been solved on the new "Brigitte" MD, so it is possible although it takes a specially designed doll.

Just because an American made doll is available with an insert, we still do not know how easy it will be to remove and re-nstall the insert. The BD insert installs through the labia majora which I would assume need to be stretched a bit each time the insert is removed or re-installed. Will this constant use tend to promote tearing of the labia majora? How easy will it be to remove the insert for cleaning after use when it will be slippery from a sex lubricant? These are all questions that will ultimately determine just how functional it is. For all we know this feature, although innovative, may not prove to be satisfactory in use and will not be appearing on future dolls whether BT or RD's. Only time and much customer experience will determine this for certain.

But, even if the insert must be left in and cleaned out inside of the doll, it will still be very convenient when a tear develops. It is always preferable, although not economical, to just replace the entire insert than to try an repair an insert tear and hope it holds up.

technoguy

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

BTW, how is the insert attached to the BT?
I belive it is held in place by the silicone bridge between the two holes. Which BTW is fabric renforced, so it is very strong and unbrakeable. I have also been told, from an unbiased source, that the feel of the insert is unbeliveably good, as close to life like as possible :o

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Yep, we're all still unsure about how exactly the main insert is held in place. Or how easy it will be to install and remove for cleaning.

This is something that I will certainly include in my comprehensive review just as soon as I get my doll.

Another couple of days have passed, that many closer 'till my doll arrives!

Abisslover

Post by Abisslover »

Wow I think those photos will silence a lot of questions time to get that third job so I can buy a BT

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

BigLooser wrote: I wonder why Abyss chose to debut the higher quality construction on a Sci-Fi doll?

Abyss and Boy Toy are two separate companies- separate tax id numbers and all.

DragonBallz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DragonBallz »

Wow! Those are some of the photos that I've been waiting to see, for clarification purposes, of course ;).

What I'm still wondering is if the two holes in the insert both dump into the same cavity, or is there an inner sleeve to separate the two 'load zones'?

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Based on what I think the images provided tell me, I suspect that there is only one interior chamber.

However, there could be two interior chambers. I'll know in a few more days!

Renegade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Renegade »

Great looking young lady. Wish I could afford one. From everything I have read here they should be awesome. You know the old saying, you get what you pay for. Looking forward to reading reviews.

INFORMATIONS