Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

First BoyToyDoll ordered!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

GSS

Post by GSS »

Doodads wrote:
Britti_Lover wrote:8)

On a Boy Toy, this will come in handy because this doll IS VERY orally gifted!

:wink:
I am wondering how you know this. Did they leave you unattended for a while during your factory tour? 8O
I was wondering this too. I will say this B. If you have and can't disclose for legal reasons, I understand. Furthermore, you're my new hero! :lol: (kidding Bro)
GSS<br /> <br />Mary's Doll album: <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522">http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522</a>

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Hmmmm.... GSS and Vanessa you both have a point. I think that I just might have to go with Sophia as the actual name, and Sophie as the day to day name. Of course, spelling might end up being something different.

Hooray! I have a name in the lead!

GSS

Post by GSS »

BelShanar wrote:Hmmmm.... GSS and Vanessa you both have a point. I think that I just might have to go with Sophia as the actual name, and Sophie as the day to day name. Of course, spelling might end up being something different.

Hooray! I have a name in the lead!
Congrats again! I never liked the abreviated verion "Sophie" If It were me, I'd just stick with Sophia. Beautiful like Sophia Loren. Hey, there's your hot redhead!

Please feel free to PM me with details of your honeymoon with Sophia! 8O
GSS<br /> <br />Mary's Doll album: <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522">http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522</a>

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Ummm.... there will be no PMs about the honeymoon with my doll when she arrives.

There WILL however, be a fairly in depth review posted.

Well, I suppose there will be PMs sent to me about questions I didn't remember to address, and I will answer them in the main thread.

Anyhow, one more day done, one more day closer to delivery, whenever that is.

BigLooser
Ex-Member

Post by BigLooser »

Delivery should be eight weeks... right??

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Delivery should indeed be eight weeks, once production is going at full/normal capacity.

Being that we are still in the very early stages of ordering/production, delivery times will vary.

How much they will differ from what will eventually be the normal 8 weeks remains to be seen. .

Also, it was alluded to, but not confirmed that since I made the first order and confirmed order, my delivery time could be less than 8 weeks. It has been hinted to my by the folks at PhoenixStudios that my doll could be created and possibly even delivered by the end of January.

They have promised to keep me abreast of the details as they happen, and I will in turn pas those details on to you all here in the forums.

When I made my order, eight weeks out at that time was roughly Valentines Day, which I think would be very cool, to have my lovely new Miss February doll delivered just in time for Valentines Day.

But there is a chance I will get her sooner than that.

Only time will tell.

GSS

Post by GSS »

BelShanar wrote:Ummm.... there will be no PMs about the honeymoon with my doll when she arrives.

There WILL however, be a fairly in depth review posted.
Awesome, Thanks Bro!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Yet another day done, and another day closer to delivery!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Dang!

Five days closer to delivery!

Being really busy this past week has helped keep my mind off of having to wait for my doll.

I should have a better idea of what the timeline will be any day now. Granted "any day now" could be any time between now and the day she actually gets made. :roll:

snugglesb469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by snugglesb469 »

I can't completely understand why, but I'm pretty damn excited about you getting your doll too, BelShanar :D BoyToy doll #1!!! You're a friggin celebrity with that dolly. Welll... Okay, yer riding the coat-tails of your doll's fame ;) I can't wait to hear your feedback after you've had some time... Getting to know her. Just be careful that the phalate esthers haven't combined with styrofoam packing peanuts. I've heard this can turn a vagina insert into a powerful explosive! :lol:

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Yep! A total SEX BOMB! Hopefully detonation will be quite soon. :wink:

But seriously, lets not talk anymore about the phalate (or however you spell it) thing.

Argh, not a whole day has passed since I posted a day had passed. Oh well, time to go to work.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

A day and a half closer is a day and a half closer. The only problem is that the target date is a sliding date that hasn't been set to the best of my knowledge.

In theory I could get an e-Mail or phone call later this week to let me know that she has gone into production. That would be sweet. It would be just the motivation to finish unpacking my house.

As for me riding her coat tails? Well, that gives me an idea for a theme photo shoot, but First I'll need to get a petite tuxedo coat for her to wear. I haven't gotten much of her personality and story figured out yet (I'm really bad at anthropomorphizing things, especially dolls), but somehow I doubt she would let me do that. :wink: But then again, I did like that show "I'm With Her" about the regular guy who was dating that celebrity.

Sure, we'll be a little famous for a little while, but having a good time together is what matters. Not being famous.

Bel' "Just make sure to photograph me from my good side" Shanar

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Don't worry Bel your day will come. It might seem like an eternity,but she will arrive. Matt was a little busy in Vagas this past week with the show ( I don't think he was gambling your doll money :wink: ). I talked with Slade over a week ago and he still hasen't got back to me. He was probably at the show too. It may be awhile before any blems show up. Even then I'm not sure what face she will have?
I woudn't get to many clothes yet. better wait to get some real measurements first. I have had Cosplay uniforms made for Ceilidh and had to take measurements especially those B5 boobies :!: The Chinese arn't use to those :wink:

Abisslover

Post by Abisslover »

Cant wait to read your review it will be the most anticipated for this year by far

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
Needless to say, Coverdoll needs your pics!

We need YOU as the Coverdoll of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send twenty pics to: mikekelly_04@yahoo.com

We are all patiently waiting for your doll to finally arrive!

:wink:

INFORMATIONS