Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Brand New Doll From Matt McMullen

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pulchri-dude »

"I guess those of us who can't afford one will have to wait for the torso version." :idea:

Well, I suppose the full doll could be made in an already existing manufacturing facility in China by prison farm slave labor and sold through Walmart for $3750.... Oh wait.. I still can't afford it. :(

Doodads

Post by Doodads »

Zarnon wrote:
So what happens after 310 Boy Toy bodies are sold and 10% of these owners decide every month to buy a new face? 31 faces sold and no bodies?
Hello!

I was hoping someone had followed up on this.

Sounds like 31 bodies in a given month will be sold but that's not an absolute number for the faces?

Sorry, just a little confused and couldn't find the answer on the website or here.
From what I read of Matt's comment that if 15 bodies of a certain month with the face for it was sold and 16 faces of that same month were sold then that 31 day month would be sold out. BTW February's number would be either 28 or 29 depending on whether it is leap year or not.

INFORMATIONS