Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

in the usa what is the average shipment time?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

chris_s9181
Apprentice
Apprentice

in the usa what is the average shipment time?

Post by chris_s9181 »

can you pay more to speed it up?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: in the usa what is the average shipment time?

Post by Dollarhyde »

Could you be a little more specific as to what... since package size has a lot to do with shipment times. Example freight is different from a letter or even a parcel.

As to can you speed up the delivery... the short answer is yes... the question really comes down to if you really want to pay the price for again depending upon the size of the package.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

I believe The boytoys are now the 'petite' body model on all their dolls. When I was looking into Real Dolls there was an additional cost to speed up manufacturing. I don't remember the price difference, but go to their site, create your doll, and you can check it. I also think Real Dolls allows you to create an account to save the created doll's options until you're ready to purchase so you don't have to remember it all.

chris_s9181
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by chris_s9181 »

what i ment what is the average times most of these companys take to ship out i know how long it gets to you VARIES due to your location of course but i didnt know if some places have a rush shipment or anyting like that to

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

chris_s9181 wrote:what i ment what is the average times most of these companys take to ship out i know how long it gets to you VARIES due to your location of course but i didnt know if some places have a rush shipment or anyting like that to
Ah... yes, you can but if you are talking about a doll it can be very costly just due to the size and weight of the item... For example... back in the day (10 years ago) when I bought my first doll from Abyss it would have cost me $350 to have it shipped to me freight luckily I lived a hop, skip, and a jump away from the factory so I just made an appointment to go pick her up back then they were not using cardboard boxes as I believe they do today back then they were shipping them wooden crates. My suggestion is to call them they won't bite and ask if they offer expedited shipping.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS