teddy-babes.com

TEDDY BABE ORDERED!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: TEDDY BABE ORDERED!

Post by Juncharted2 »

Bran spanking new
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

salinaswriter1953

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

Here are a few more photos of my Carly dressed up.
Attachments
Let's have some fun!
Let's have some fun!
20180427_001834.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2095 times
Her honeymoon gift for me.
Her honeymoon gift for me.
20180427_001719.jpg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 2095 times
My honeymoon gift for her.
My honeymoon gift for her.
20180427_001400.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 2095 times

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

:haha4: Looks silky smooth...

The slip dress that is...

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

She's lovely!!

@samteddybabe /Instagram

salinaswriter1953

Yes, she truly is. I fall more in love with Carly every day. :angel: Oh and the night gown is VERY smooth! :roll:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

She's very pretty! :D And what a nice honeymoon gift she gave you! That was very thoughtful of her! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Congrats, they are awesome. And they like sexy outfits so you better be ready to splurge on em!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2082 times

salinaswriter1953

Oh, I already have plans for keeping her well dressed and sexy! :wink: I just wish that I had purchased Carly a long time ago. She has been such a blessing in my life so far. I did purchase a TPE doll before her, but almost wound up in the hospital because of already existing back problems. What the hell was I thinking? She is every bit as sexy for me, and MUCH easier to move around.
I keep her wrapped in a fleece blanket when in storage to keep her from the dust around here.
I also find that the TPE inserts that I bought work perfectly, I tried the Slip Lush and found it not my cup of tea.

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Roger that on the weight issue. Bought a tpe first as well and something about being shaped as a person intensifies how heavy it is. The TB gets a lot more attention as a result.

salinaswriter1953

One thing a person needs to plan for when buying a TPE or Silicone doll is that her weight is "dead weight". Now as gross as that may sound when you are having fun with a real woman she is in charge of her own body, with a doll it is the other way around. So unless YOU are in reasonable physical shape the stress and strain can remove the fun factor from the equation very quickly.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

No joke, they are starting to come out with more lightweight dolls, but the lightest I've seen is 60 lbs, even that is super heavy to play around with
The Teddybabe certainly is awesome when it comes to weight...

@samteddybabe /Instagram

salinaswriter1953

I just found some very interesting inserts at Toy Demon, they are called the SI-X series. They come in many different configurations and simulate all kinds of different things. Could these be a "suggested" insert for the Teddy Babe? Maybe. Check them out. I just ordered the Type N and Type W. Will let you know what I think after a trial run with them.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Audrey has a type N.

It is a little different from most of her other inserts. The material is different. More... spongy? It's very easy to get it in her, and I like that it's a bit more rigid and holds its shape; it's doesn't squish down. It's the only insert she has where it's possible (but by no means easy- you really gotta want it) to have sex doggy style.

While I like a lot of things about it, it's not a favorite. Although the texture is quite gentle it's not soft enough for my preference. Take that with a grain of salt; I cruise that site looking for things with bad reviews; "too soft, didn't feel anything!" "This thing is so soft you can hardly tell anything is happening..." So I think maybe I'm not the norm. It's great up until the end, but then it's too much and kinda ruins the ending. For me. I wouldn't be afraid to try it if I were you, unless you know what I'm talking about. Plus it's super cheap, so why not?

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Grats on your new girl :).

Ill tell ya quite a bit about them :).
First off I was very careful bending my teddy babes legs around .
If you look at her seam between her legs near where her anus would be this is often VERY tightly packed.
Bending her legs or trying to force her to sit while she was newly stiff pulls very hard on this seam.
My Katie did not split but I worried all the time about this area.
You will notice a few locations on your girl that look to be hand sewn and this is true.
They sew up the pieces with a machine and leave about 4 in gaps here and there to stuff the stuffing in and
then sew those up by hand.
You will probably see some pillow stuffing sticking out here and there inside of those seams :).
Not a problem those go away after a while.
I noticed after a couple years of cuddling my Katie that when you sleep your doll is often on her back and you
tend to wrap your legs around hers. One on top and one under .
So the location between her knees and her hips tends to get flatten out by the weight of your legs and this
compresses her stuffing.
I have actually debated on opening her upper legs up and stuffing more pillow stuffing into her but have not yet
as I do not lay my legs on those areas much anymore as I do not want to get the kinda "Flat Pillow" effect on
her upper legs.
Also her arms are connected to her body with a couple wooden donuts kinda with a sorta cotter key holding
them together.
If you pull or put weight on her arm joints too much over time they can loosen up or even come apart .
So be careful of her arms.
Also where her arms meet the wooden disc things my Katie could have used more stuffing there as well and
her shoulders are much more looser then the rest of her body.

Her body is full of typical romax house wire lol.
If you know how copper wire is , You bend it over and over it will in time snap.
So keep this in mind if you bend her fingers and stuff a lot.

As for inserts.
TPE inserts are very nice in teddy babes .
Inserting them can be simpler by just stealing the plastic bag that is around the stock insert or using a sandwich
bag and put the insert into the bag then get a cheap dildo or hell even a cheap dollar store screw driver and lube
it up and put it into the insert.
Then push the insert with the plastic bag over it into the doll and it will slide in MUCH simpler.
Carefully pull the lubed dildo or screw driver handle out leaving the insert in :).
Please wash your girl very often between the legs or she will end up like a few teddy babes I have seen on here
that I wont mention names, The inside of your dolls legs will most likely end up with some lube on them.
If you do not clean her they will probably turn very nasty looking :(. It saddens me to see a dirty teddy babe.

Good luck and have fun dressing your girl and spending time with her.
They are great cuddle partners and if you sleep with her nightly it will seem funny if you sleep a night and she is not
there . When I have family visit my Teddy Babe stays in the closet on a hanging system I built for her.
It feels strange sleeping without her .

Take many pics and have fun :).

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Im also careful with arms and legs.
I dont want to have a armless darling.

INFORMATIONS