teddy-babes.com

2018 is a very awesome time to buy a Teddybabe

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Navelgazer

Re: 2018 is a very awesome time to buy a Teddybabe

Post by Navelgazer »

Juncharted2 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:
Juncharted2 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:She’s shipped, be here soon... but with a brunette wig. A small (no cost) customization. :D
Can't wait to see her hope you'll post up some pictures. ..

I’m sure I will. :)

As to your original post, never regret posts. It’s your honest opinion, and if people disagree, that is their opinion. Chances are, all these opinions overlap, as we’re all on here for the same reason. So post away! Just my opinion. 8)

I agree, I wasn't happy at first, and had a few things to say about it, but time told a different tale... like I said she grew on me...and I absolutely agree, say what you mean, mean what you say...

So, post honest posts, and don’t delete. That’s what I’m taking away. And read posts, cause you never know what you’ll find that helps your situation/dilemma/decision etc

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

I told my friend about her, she’s supportive. Sent her pics.

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Ohhhhhhhhh... an Alexis!!! Congrats! You don't see many Alexis around; which baffles me as she's super hot.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

JackieTreehorn wrote:Ohhhhhhhhh... an Alexis!!! Congrats! You don't see many Alexis around; which baffles me as she's super hot.
She's definitely on my list, maybe next purchase
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

Well so far I'm happy. However I agree 8W could do better in the promotional department.

I actually originally found teddy-babes.com searching for a more female shaped body pillow for cuddling. And it's been in my favorites since waiting for one to fit in the budget. I've looked at TPE and similar models and they seem like a pain in the ass to maintain. And blow-up dolls are,... well, yeah.

If the budget allows and Standard dolls come back as an option, I'm likely to pick up a Standard Nicole or a Deluxe Lauren next. I really hope Standard size babes come back.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

received_1220223758109125.jpeg
received_1220223758109125.jpeg (39 KiB) Viewed 1543 times
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Navellgazer, the Alexis model is a pretty one. Congratulations! I hope she arrives soon and that the two of you will be happy.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

Apugo

Re: 2018 is a VERY sad time to buy a teddybabe..

Post by Apugo »

carlys_guy wrote:midiman owned the teddy babe store in canada for years and was always willing to help a customer with any problem they had and made sure to answer emails ans PMs quickly h worked out the best deals and lowest shipping possible. eighth wonder put him out of business because he was out selling them and they claimed they were loosing money because of it. most of eighth wonders problems are from poor customer interaction a lot of the time they don't answer emails never answer PMs from members and just treat the customer poorly, they also waste a lot of money on models no one wants. just my opinion based on my experience with them and the complaints i have heard here.

carlys_guy

Oh... so that is why my email from a few days ago hasn’t been answered. Damn, I really want one of their dolls, but I can’t trust them if they don’t even do the basics like answer email.

I actually came here to try to find their account here to PM about it privately, but I couldn’t find any official posts.

Apugo

Re: 2018 is a VERY sad time to buy a teddybabe..

Post by Apugo »

Apugo wrote:
carlys_guy wrote:midiman owned the teddy babe store in canada for years and was always willing to help a customer with any problem they had and made sure to answer emails ans PMs quickly h worked out the best deals and lowest shipping possible. eighth wonder put him out of business because he was out selling them and they claimed they were loosing money because of it. most of eighth wonders problems are from poor customer interaction a lot of the time they don't answer emails never answer PMs from members and just treat the customer poorly, they also waste a lot of money on models no one wants. just my opinion based on my experience with them and the complaints i have heard here.

carlys_guy

Oh... so that is why my email from a few days ago hasn’t been answered. Damn, I really want one of their dolls, but I can’t trust them if they don’t even do the basics like answer email.

I actually came here to try to find their account here to PM about it privately, but I couldn’t find any official posts.

Actually I'm a dumbass, and they were answering me immediately, it was just in the spam folder.

INFORMATIONS