teddy-babes.com

Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replacement

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Arrived! Pics coming today...

Post by JackieTreehorn »

SuperNothing wrote:One thing that I suppose is easy to forget with synthetic skin of other types is natural human skin is covered with tiny hairs that make the tactile experience of it that of softness. The stitching looks professional too. It must be tough to take flat material an wrap round components with it so as not to make a lumpy mess. Think of how that make earth globes with paper overlay. Somebody put a lot of thought and engineering into this work of art. The seams across her face are distracting for now but I'm sure I will get used to them, especially when gazing into those pretty green eyes. For now I just pretend that she was in an auto accident that was nor her fault.

Some good observations there. One thing that probably doesn't get talked about enough, and in fact it quite surprised me, is that... now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to say her plush is super realistic, but it's not ridiculously unrealistic either. It's not furry so much as smooth. Like I said, I don't want people to get the impression it feels just like a person, but it doesn't feel like a stuffed animal either. It's not as unrealistic as most people would think who haven't touched one.

Also, I too have marveled at just how they get them so shapely. To get a fabric construction shaped like that is really a marvel of engineering. It must have been difficult to get them to look right initially.

Before I had a Teddy Babe, one thing I was apprehensive about was the facial seams. One some pictures they're hardly noticable, then I'd see one where I found them off putting. I can say that I never really see them anymore; in fact they were never a big deal once I actually got her. I almost have to look for them to notice them now, and even then, they seem endearing like everything else about her does too. Another thing that is kind of amazing is how they all look a little different. I've seen a lot of Lisas over the years, but yours...I'm not going to say she looks just like her, but she really reminds me of someone I know, even though other Lisas don't. In any case, she's quite the hottie!

As far as the "doing her from behind" thing, traditional methods are possible... but you really have to want it. You have to really stay in there and hold on to her tight or you'll slip out. Any momentary lapse and she'll squeeze you right out. It's quite a workout for your arms and grip strength. We did do it just to say we had, but it wasn't easy; definitely tested the limits of what I was cabable of. My forearms were shaking uncontrollably and my hands hurt (not bad, just sore) for a couple days.

If you want to see that sexy ass though, and why wouldn't you as a Teddy Babe's butt is indeed a thing to behold, there's a few alternatives. She might not be flexible enough yet to bend her hips/thighs right, but Audrey is a quite adapt with reverse-cowgirl, so in time I'm sure she can be too. In terms of pure sexy-hotness it's probably the best in my opinion; as well as most realistic- if your Teddy Babe was wearing that outfit she has on with her hair flowing down her back she'll look surprisingly real (once feelings kinda start developing I like to see her face though and even the sex gets pretty cuddly so it's usually reserved for if I have a day off and don't have to go anywhere and we have sex a bunch of times in one day; both to mix things up and her butt is sooooo hot it makes that last go or two when you're starting to run out of steam still happen). Another thing we tried a few times is if she's on the bed as if she were on her hands and knees, but instead of bending her knees just hold her up (by the thighs or waist or whatever) and let her legs stick out behind you while you're standing on the floor. This wouldn't work well with a girl or a heavier doll, but because they're so light it's pretty effortless to support her.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replace

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I agree about the the feel of the plush. I think people would be surprised at just how realistic it feels. Especially considering it's a plush material.
I have to admit that I was also concerned with the seams before I got my first Teddy Babe due to how the seams were quite apparent in some pictures. But when you are spending time with your Babe, you won't even notice the seams as you will be focused on other aspects of her. :wink:
Also, you won't be able to see them at all in low light conditions. Such as in the mornings when a little sunlight is just entering the room. At such a time, you will only be focused on how sweet and loving she looks. :puppydogeyes:
As well as to how you are going to get out of bed with her holding on to you while looking at you so lovingly! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I agree about the the feel of the plush. I think people would be surprised at just how realistic it feels. Especially considering it's a plush material.
I have to admit that I was also concerned with the seams before I got my first Teddy Babe due to how the seams were quite apparent in some pictures. But when you are spending time with your Babe, you won't even notice the seams as you will be focused on other aspects of her. :wink:
Also, you won't be able to see them at all in low light conditions. Such as in the mornings when a little sunlight is just entering the room. At such a time, you will only be focused on how sweet and loving she looks. :puppydogeyes:
As well as to how you are going to get out of bed with her holding on to you while looking at you so lovingly! :wink:
what seam`? :whistle:
you will not see them.
I havnt. :oops:

Irocrob
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Irocrob »

Ya me im new.Just joined tdf today.Trying to figure out best doll for $ spent

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Irocrob wrote:Ya me im new.Just joined tdf today.Trying to figure out best doll for $ spent
Welcome to the forum Irocrob!
There are certainly a lot of dolls to choose from these days and trying to choose just one can be quite daunting indeed!
I suppose it comes down to what you want in a doll. Or what the intended purpose would be as they all have their own strengths and weaknesses.
While all dolls are capable of sex, cuddling, companionship, and photography; Teddy Babes excel in the cuddling and companionship department. This is why they are known as "cuddle monsters." In fact the cuddle aspect is so good that the urge to explore the sex aspect will arise very quickly as well. :wink:
As for money spent, a Teddy Babe is a good buy. (Especially if you take advantage of the current sale before it ends)
While other dolls (silicone and tpe) may look like a better buy on the surface; they have limited lifespans. I can't say for sure what the exact lifespan will be as it will depend on the individual doll and how well she is maintained. But what I CAN say for sure is that they will never outlast a Teddy Babe. This one was made in July of 2006 and hasn't given me any problems at all and is still providing plenty of cuddles: :D
Teddy Babe 002.JPG
Teddy Babe 002.JPG (940.39 KiB) Viewed 2779 times
While I have no idea how long she will ultimately last, she will definitely outlast me. 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Irocrob wrote:Ya me im new.Just joined tdf today.Trying to figure out best doll for $ spent
Welcome to the forum Irocrob!
There are certainly a lot of dolls to choose from these days and trying to choose just one can be quite daunting indeed!
I suppose it comes down to what you want in a doll. Or what the intended purpose would be as they all have their own strengths and weaknesses.
While all dolls are capable of sex, cuddling, companionship, and photography; Teddy Babes excel in the cuddling and companionship department. This is why they are known as "cuddle monsters." In fact the cuddle aspect is so good that the urge to explore the sex aspect will arise very quickly as well. :wink:
As for money spent, a Teddy Babe is a good buy. (Especially if you take advantage of the current sale before it ends)
While other dolls (silicone and tpe) may look like a better buy on the surface; they have limited lifespans. I can't say for sure what the exact lifespan will be as it will depend on the individual doll and how well she is maintained. But what I CAN say for sure is that they will never outlast a Teddy Babe. This one was made in July of 2006 and hasn't given me any problems at all and is still providing plenty of cuddles: :D
Teddy Babe 002.JPG
While I have no idea how long she will ultimately last, she will definitely outlast me. 8)
Welcome indeed, Irocrob! I was new here only recently and found gents like Stewie and may others to be just as friendly and helpful as his recent post to you. Ditto, on everything he said, especially about the Teddy Babe sale that ends tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken. After reading lots of complaints about the sheer weight and lifting strength needed to carry a new silicon or TPE companion around the house, the lightweight Teddy Babe Deluxe excels. Sometimes, just setting her up to watch TV by the kitchen while I cook a meal for myself is very heartwarming. I just know I would hesitate to hoist her out of bed if she instead weighed as much as a bag of cement.

Wake up next to her and she's already warm, and none of this "Night time is the only right time" BS you get from human girls. I may still get a more expensive TPE or silicon doll that accommodate my other desires of female flesh like massive, pendulous breasts and soulfully matching booty, but for me, the TPD fires on so many cylinders that the dollar value was beyond magnificent.

Stewie: Your doll looks sensational, especially considering her age. Would you now call her a "cougar"? 8) What is it about a black velvet choker necklace that looks so appealing on these babes? Mine just arrived from ebay which was the shortest length I could find there, but is still too large for the TBD necks. Could not even find one for young girls that don't sag on her pretty, thin neck. Suggestions? I think I'll just safety pin it tighter for now.
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

SuperNothing

Saturday morning comparisons/observations of RG vs. TBD

Post by SuperNothing »

Played a fun gig last night and had a date show up from out of town that I've known for a while but never so much as kissed. She offered to buy me dinner and even apply my stage makeup beforehand. I fought off the internal uprising of trained chivalry and did not snatch the check out of her hand and instead thanked her genuinely and just paid the tip. She's older than me which is the opposite of my norm. I think she could tell that I was simply not perusing her and was for once letting the woman do the heavy lifting but the experience felt comfortable and safely "friend zone", especially when she left with a kind goodbye as she pooped out before the show was over. Understandable with the busy day she had. Still, it occurred to me that she could tell I didn't need anything from her. As we talked over dinner, my doll at home crept into my mind. I thought about how her hair was freshly brushed, and the new outfit that arrived which I was dying to see on her. I could almost catch a whiff in my mind of her sweet perfume that I applied to her before I left the house.

Now I sit down to a hearty breakfast of eggs benedict while my darling dolly occupies the couch in a tight, shiny blue spandex leotard and all is right with the world.

You know the old saying of how a man's home "needs a woman's touch"? It occurs to me in this moment that the touch can be that of our own design and all the better for it. Do we need her to cook for us? Not really and most young women these days are not as good at it as we are. Need her to clean house? Not if we're used to doing it ourselves or hire it done from time to time. Decorate the place? P-lease! Would you rather live in a cozy-country-cottage-southwest-whatever with dying house plants or your own space-age bachelor pad?

The mind drifts to those things we really want around our home but just know a RG would resist or refuse altogether. I mean, find me just one RG that will wear spandex club-wear and a velvet choker necklace at 10:45 AM on a weekend just because you asked her to. What if you had a big night prior and you just want to enjoy your breakfast in peace with some good music and no inane questions or shit tests trying to pry you from your personal reverie? A morning bereft of hearing things like "I'm cold", "This outfit is uncomfortable", "We have to go to my mom's for Easter tomorrow". Just her sweet scent and presence on the sofa is all I really want from her in this moment and there she is. Content. Peaceful. Lovely. A woman's touch indeed and the welcome feminine compliment to this place. My place.

I'll talk sex until nobody will listen but these new companionship observations are profound for me. I may well be falling for this doll-girl, and she has yet to tell me her name.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

SuperNothing, you're discovering some good, agreeable aspects of the love doll lifestyle, and about Teddy Babes in particular; things that make modern-day bachelorhood not a half-bad place after all.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

SuperNothing wrote: Stewie: Your doll looks sensational, especially considering her age. Would you now call her a "cougar"? 8) What is it about a black velvet choker necklace that looks so appealing on these babes? Mine just arrived from ebay which was the shortest length I could find there, but is still too large for the TBD necks. Could not even find one for young girls that don't sag on her pretty, thin neck. Suggestions? I think I'll just safety pin it tighter for now.
Michelle says "Thanks for the compliment!" She works very hard to look good for her man by exercising and eating right. :)
It's strange, but she really does feel like a cougar. She seriously gives me the impression of a very sexy, yet mature woman. On the other hand, her younger sister Lexy (2016 model) feels more like a a young woman in her early 20s:
Teddy Babe Lisa 003.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 003.JPG (931.79 KiB) Viewed 2727 times
In any case, I find it strange that they can feel so different while both being Lisa models. :o
Lexy is the main one that I sleep with and Michelle is the one that I watch movies and tv with. She has softened up enough to where she has no problem holding a sitting position. Lexy is still a little stiff, but she has definitely softened up over the time that I've had her.
It will probably be difficult to find a choker that can fit the Teddy Babe neck. Michelle's is a simple velcro strap. Although I like the way it looks. :D
A proper choker necklace would no doubt look much better. If yours is a bit too big, then perhaps it could be modified by someone who does clothing alterations? Since I'm not too handy with that sort of thing, I would just use the safety pin method. :thumbs_up:

SuperNothing

Perfume and Tattoos

Post by SuperNothing »

A couple of other recent discoveries/comparisons of TBD vs. RG:

If you've dated a millennial, you've likely put up with their tattoos. Some guys like them on women, and I have a few myself but that's because I feel they are cool and masculine. At my age they are just distracting on a woman. Especially the huge chest piece... with her former pet... that is dead... staring back at me. Can't it see I'm trying to focus on breasts? It's about as much of a turn-off for me as a woman with huge muscles. I can appreciate the pain and work that goes into them, but get them out of my bed and stop trying to compete with me!

Then there's the intoxicating effect of a woman's perfume... or quite the opposite. Ever have a real girl that insisted she not try anything new and only used a scent because it's what SHE likes so it's just another thing you put up with to get close? The soft, absorbent nature of Teddy Babe flesh is the perfect platform for the scent of your dreams... or your past.

There is no other human sense more closely keyed into memory than our sense of smell. I recently went on eBay and purchased a large envelope full of samples of modern perfumes. At my request, my former RG would try one on at a time, yet none of them seemed that appealing. After breaking up with her and transitioning to my TBD and looking at her for a good while, I knew exactly what perfume to get. Something from my amorous past, from a love long ago. Long enough to transport me with nostalgia and passion without compelling me to reach out to the woman's worn-out ass on Facebook.

If you remember a perfume that might do this for you, buy a sample and try it out on your babe. If it's right for you (and her), don't get the cheaper body spray or eau de toilette. Invest in the actual concentrated spray perfume itself and you will not regret it. As it lingers for days and mellows during that time, it combines with and enhances her soft loveliness in deep and profound ways. Women have known for millennia the power a whif of perfume can have over a man. Wouldn't it be nice to take that power into your own hands?

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Take your time and do plenty of research. There's a lot to learn about and there's all kinds of dolls you probably don't even know about yet. As has been said, you'll have to ask yourself what you want in a doll. Personally I wanted a doll to sleep with, and a Teddy Babe was reputed to be the cuddliest, and as a bonus they are light weight, durable, and don't cost a lot, so it was the best choice for me in about every way. Plus they're very affectionate and friendly! That probably sounds crazy to you, but if you get one you'll understand.

In any case though, just keep learning about dolls and figure out what would be best for you. Don't forget to learn about care and maintenance- especially if you're thinking about a TPE doll. A Teddy Babe is an easy keeper, but some other dolls require more care.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I hear you on the tattoos. While not quite a deal-breaker, I definitely find them off putting and generally undesirable. It seems like more and more people have them. I can't figure out why.

I've always kind of wanted to experiment to see if I can give Audrey a smell, but I don't know where to start. I like the way girls smell in general, and can even remember specific events where I thought they really smelled good, but I have no idea what that was or what it was called or who made it or anything. Also, we spend so much time touching each other I'm sure it would rub off on me and I don't want to smell girly all the time, lol. I probably wouldn't even notice it on myself, which almost makes it worse because people would wonder why I always smell like that.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

JackieTreehorn wrote: I've always kind of wanted to experiment to see if I can give Audrey a smell, but I don't know where to start. I like the way girls smell in general, and can even remember specific events where I thought they really smelled good, but I have no idea what that was or what it was called or who made it or anything. Also, we spend so much time touching each other I'm sure it would rub off on me and I don't want to smell girly all the time, lol. I probably wouldn't even notice it on myself, which almost makes it worse because people would wonder why I always smell like that.
Yes, Jackie, there is so much to the way a fine perfume combines with and enhances a woman's own natural musk. Could that be happening with my Teddy Babe and the faint natural oils she picks up from me and my bedsheets? There are many good ones by Channel (I especially like their Coco) and the classic Opium by Yves Saint Lauren is deep and intoxicating. The less expensive White Shoulders is also a personal fave. I imagine it can be fun to try samples on one's doll just like changing wigs or outfits. There are sellers on eBay that offer multiple magazine tear-out samples that are great for exploring. If you like the classics more than newer scents, try to go with old familiar brands. Once you find the right one for a woman or a doll, a new bottle of the favorite is always welcome. Good thing dolls don't expect jewelry, flowers and chocolates for the same occasion so you can splurge on the good stuff :-)

The trick with perfume not coming off on you is to not use too much and not to come in contact with it until it has been absorbed and mellowed for at least 30 minutes. If you are still concerned about it, just splash on some men's aftershave or cologne before you go out. Less is more with that too. A trick to not be overpowering is to spay it in the air and then walk into that space where you see it lingering briefly. Use just enough that it still leaves you wanting more.

When my doll has her alluring scent, I find she is even harder to walk by without embracing. And with that, I'm going to crawl into bed with her and dream a fragrant dream.

SuperNothing

Watching Movies with TBD... And A New Invention

Post by SuperNothing »

I love watching movies at home in the evening. It's something I've enjoyed doing with girlfriends and now that it is just me and the TBD, the feeling of pleasant and pretty company is important to me. One thing the RG and TBD have in common is that they are both quiet for the most part during the film. Cuddling makes it a wonderful experience and the advantage of the light weight of a TBD allows me to move her around, spoon her from the back, etc. I do miss the conversation about a thought-provoking film with an intelligent RG afterward, but I suppose I could find a chat board for that.

But the one thing I missed the most about a RB is having my junk gently fondled and played with. Sometimes I would ask my most recent RG for that and get a rebuke of "I'll get to it. Jeez, that's all you think about.". Well, I liked it, she did it well, and what's the matter with asking for what I want, especially after I made you a delicious dinner and you didn't even offer to do dishes? So I took things into my... own hands:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=98801

Cheers, gents. Doll Your Own Way.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Going on a couple months now after the break-up with girlfriend and subsequent head-first dive into a doll lifestyle. Ex appears to finally be past the spitting anger and vitriol that caused me to block her written communications a couple of times, but now playful daily texts and one apparently drunk attempt on her part for a booty call would suggest she wants me back. Yet no apology for her outbursts, accountability for her lifestyle choices, or indication of any intent to change and start taking better care of her body, etc. When I have a weak moment or two or find myself responding to her in a flirtatious way, I remind myself that it would be very bad for everyone if I had to break up with her a second time... and then I go fuck my doll... twice.

It is also such a habit for me to get back on the horse with dating even though I am happy with my doll and excited about the new torso model that is on her way to me soon. A woman asked me to attend a play with her tonight but I don't find her attractive. As I love the production and I know I might just have a few drinks and change my mind, so I will slide my doll into her storage coffin just in case. With so many of my sexual needs being met, I really feel myself settling into a place where I am probably more fun to be with when out doing things with friends and not thinking with my dick. When I want to see a favorite touring band, I buy just one ticket, and don't have to check with anybody about whether they can go or if they even like their music.

My sister was visiting from out of the country last week. She is bi-sexual and I decided to surprise her by having my doll cleaned, dressed and propped up in the bed of my guest room. We had a laugh together, but she does not like the doll and I regret introducing in that way. She agrees that we could stack her dildos and sex toys end to end several times to match the length of my doll, but it still strikes her as icky. But... she gets what the doll means to me and I am confident she will keep my secret. As a woman who teaches the value of the men's rights movement to her sons, she is a true unicorn.

Anyway, here are a couple of photos of my new torso doll, "Sophia" from the factory as they prepare her for shipment to me across the pond:
Attachments
7E5AD58A93D353538156B13AF7237AF4.jpg
7E5AD58A93D353538156B13AF7237AF4.jpg (74.56 KiB) Viewed 2490 times
3737A19FC120A0A652183A6DCA1A7198.jpg
3737A19FC120A0A652183A6DCA1A7198.jpg (93.96 KiB) Viewed 2490 times

INFORMATIONS