teddy-babes.com

Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replacement

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Bucket List

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SuperNothing wrote: Now it's a solar panel for your doll sex machine!
Yeah that's one way of looking at it. :lol:
Since I can't pull off the bald look and women regard comb overs with as much enthusiasm as they would for a case of genital warts, I would have been forced to get a hair transplant in order to have any hopes at all.
But those procedures are so expensive that a top of the line doll would actually be cheaper alternative. In my case, I was able to get two Teddy Babes plus a TPE doll and still save thousands of dollars. 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SuperNothing

Re: Bucket List

Post by SuperNothing »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
SuperNothing wrote: Now it's a solar panel for your doll sex machine!
Yeah that's one way of looking at it. :lol:
Since I can't pull off the bald look and women regard comb overs with as much enthusiasm as they would for a case of genital warts, I would have been forced to get a hair transplant in order to have any hopes at all.
But those procedures are so expensive that a top of the line doll would actually be cheaper alternative. In my case, I was able to get two Teddy Babes plus a TPE doll and still save thousands of dollars. 8)
Winning!

Getting a hair transplant for the sake of attracting women is the equivalent of them getting a boob job for the same reason. It works in the short term but looks more fake the older you get.

I too am follicly challenged. You forgot to mention not paying for a barber. What's left is easily kept neat with the 2mm setting of a Norelco in my shower :-) . This time of year, it makes one appreciate a good hat collection.

When I perform in the band I wear a quality wig (we know the difference, don't we?) and speak with a fake accent. When people ask me on break if my accent is real, I look at them with mock sincerity and say "My accent is as real as the hair on my head".
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

INFORMATIONS