teddy-babes.com

Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replacement

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replace

Post by Juncharted2 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
SuperNothing wrote: Stewie: Your doll looks sensational, especially considering her age. Would you now call her a "cougar"? 8) What is it about a black velvet choker necklace that looks so appealing on these babes? Mine just arrived from ebay which was the shortest length I could find there, but is still too large for the TBD necks. Could not even find one for young girls that don't sag on her pretty, thin neck. Suggestions? I think I'll just safety pin it tighter for now.
Michelle says "Thanks for the compliment!" She works very hard to look good for her man by exercising and eating right. :)
It's strange, but she really does feel like a cougar. She seriously gives me the impression of a very sexy, yet mature woman. On the other hand, her younger sister Lexy (2016 model) feels more like a a young woman in her early 20s:
Teddy Babe Lisa 003.JPG
In any case, I find it strange that they can feel so different while both being Lisa models. :o
Lexy is the main one that I sleep with and Michelle is the one that I watch movies and tv with. She has softened up enough to where she has no problem holding a sitting position. Lexy is still a little stiff, but she has definitely softened up over the time that I've had her.
It will probably be difficult to find a choker that can fit the Teddy Babe neck. Michelle's is a simple velcro strap. Although I like the way it looks. :D
A proper choker necklace would no doubt look much better. If yours is a bit too big, then perhaps it could be modified by someone who does clothing alterations? Since I'm not too handy with that sort of thing, I would just use the safety pin method. :thumbs_up:
Wow Stewie she's gorgeous.!!
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Firefly88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Firefly88 »

Congrats,

My doll frees up quite a lot of my time, money and effort compared to my ex. I can be a bit selfish for once. I'm glad things worked out for you.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Firefly88 wrote:Congrats,

My doll frees up quite a lot of my time, money and effort compared to my ex. I can be a bit selfish for once. I'm glad things worked out for you.
Thanks, Firefly. You're right about the time and money savings, and doubly so on the saving of effort. I sure don't miss continually smiling and nodding at whatever inane talkety-bark-meow emanates from the cake hole of an RG in the hopes of getting laid.

I've had RG's dump me in the past because they claimed I was too selfish. It's clear to me now that it was indeed a compliment in that I finally had the willpower to withhold resources from a person that brings very little to the table other than baggage.
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Juncharted2 wrote: Wow Stewie she's gorgeous.!!
Thanks! You made her smile! :D
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG (1023.65 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

SuperNothing wrote:
Firefly88 wrote:Congrats,

Thanks, Firefly. You're right about the time and money savings, and doubly so on the saving of effort. I sure don't miss continually smiling and nodding at whatever inane talkety-bark-meow emanates from the cake hole of an RG in the hopes of getting laid.

I've had RG's dump me in the past because they claimed I was too selfish. It's clear to me now that it was indeed a compliment in that I finally had the willpower to withhold resources from a person that brings very little to the table other than baggage.
This is one of the things that brought me to dolls in the first place. I was wasting so much time and money chasing after women that it was ridiculous. Especially when all my efforts were for nothing. Or if they were the wrong sort of women. Or rather the sort who tried to ruin my life and make me look like a fricking idiot. :(
So I did the math and determined that a doll would not only be a cheaper alternative, but would also provide the added benefits of less stress and heart break.
The young lady pictured above has certainly never stressed me out or left me heart broken. She also has never gotten on my nerves by trying to get me out of bed when I was tired as hell just to go get her some alcohol and cigarettes like the ex used to do. (The ex couldn't drive herself because she had lost her licence due to a drunk driving conviction) :drinking:
And she has never called me on the phone at all hours of the night threatening to kill herself because she was out of alcohol and cigarettes like the ex used to do. :roll:
So by comparison, my little plush lady is looking better all the time! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
SuperNothing wrote:
Firefly88 wrote: This is one of the things that brought me to dolls in the first place. I was wasting so much time and money chasing after women that it was ridiculous. Especially when all my efforts were for nothing. Or if they were the wrong sort of women. Or rather the sort who tried to ruin my life and make me look like a fricking idiot. :(
So I did the math and determined that a doll would not only be a cheaper alternative, but would also provide the added benefits of less stress and heart break.
The young lady pictured above has certainly never stressed me out or left me heart broken. She also has never gotten on my nerves by trying to get me out of bed when I was tired as hell just to go get her some alcohol and cigarettes like the ex used to do. (The ex couldn't drive herself because she had lost her licence due to a drunk driving conviction) :drinking:
And she has never called me on the phone at all hours of the night threatening to kill herself because she was out of alcohol and cigarettes like the ex used to do. :roll:
So by comparison, my little plush lady is looking better all the time! :wink:
Dang, Stewie. That sounds horrid. Feeding someones addictions just to be rewarded with their ghastly breath from same right after you brushed your teeth. Cheers to you for getting out of that nightmare and then entangled in the pretty red hair of your loving doll.

I was living with a young, slutty RG a few years back who liked to sleep in because she was lazy and claimed she was wiped out from her part-time job. I usually wake up horny, and she used to respond with either "night time is the right time" or "go buy me an energy drink". I was surprised to find the latter turned me on even though it meant going out in the cold. There was something erotic to me about going sub/slave and then dropping to my knees and planting my face in her crotch as I proffered her toxic beverage and she patted my head like a "good boy". Once I bought her two so she would have one for the following morning but it did not make me as hot. There was something about the ACT of instant submission to the point of having to hide my wood at a convenience store.

I thought I was wise to keep this kind of conduct "in the bedroom" but the fact that I invited her to live with me after she got evicted from her previous place would suggest that I could not. When a RG sees that kind of chink in your armor, she files it away for later use to her benefit in the real world.

With my doll, I am starting to explore other ways to play out these kinds of fantasies in a completely safe environment that does not stack cards against me in the RW. Buying her clothes, brushing her hair, ordering clothes and a new "friend" for her although the truth is that's all for me. It's "topping from the bottom" I suppose. I have a vivid enough imagination to play back some "good boy" feedback from her, but something tells me the new AI technology will soon take care of that. Anybody else go their mentally with their doll? Is there a thread out there already about this or perhaps the hypno-erotic as it applies to dolls?

I guess it's completely fine to be a mangina who gets walked on as long as the feet doing the walking have those soft and pretty "Teddy Toes" 8)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Mr Franz wrote:I keep skimming over thread titles and thinking this one says, "Just Broke my Human Girlfriend!"
I mean dang, what kind of glue do you get for that? :haha4:
According to Stewie, he was using cigarettes and alcohol to patch his former RG back together. :haha4:

Seriously though, I had a really rough single life, it always would end in disaster.
If these dolls would have existed in those times I can only imagine the harem I would have had!
Seriously, it would have been insanely epic!
Makes me wonder what my land-lady’s monthly inspections would have been like..

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

[/quote]
According to Stewie, he was using cigarettes and alcohol to patch his former RG back together. :haha4:

Seriously though, I had a really rough single life, it always would end in disaster.
If these dolls would have existed in those times I can only imagine the harem I would have had!
Seriously, it would have been insanely epic!
Makes me wonder what my land-lady’s monthly inspections would have been like..[/quote]

I can relate, Fantastic Planet. Instead of being tossed asunder by love's crashing waves, we'd be soaking in respective jacuzzis of love!

I'm taking a break from a wondrous afternoon of dress-up sex with my lovely Veronica. Let's just say halloween came early this year :twisted:
As another moment of bliss curled around me in a curtain of spandex, lace and plush, I was inspired to post the following:

We all put up with things to get what we want in this world. With RG's lately, it seems we are being asked to put up with more every day. I've found it harder and harder to see reason in it. It's often just too much of a stretch to say to myself things like: "It's ok that she got fat because her tits are bigger" or "All those tattoos and stretch marks don't bother me so much if I don't look at them" and the big one, "Her true personality is starting to show and I don't like it but at least the sex is regular".

Conversely, the doll lifestyle only appears to be getting better. For example I'm getting used to the seams on her face and body but honestly it is still something I put up with, but oh my gosh my golly the compensating factors as we know are through the roof! Things are only getting better as new advances in doll manufacturing improve the quality, bring down the cost, and cross the uncanny valley toward a real female companion experience. Maybe this is going too far but the only real male losers I see right now are the ones who, like me a short time ago, thought RG's were the ONLY game in town.

There is now peace at home for me and my old snoozing dog. Veronica and I are propped up in bed to laze away a Saturday with reruns of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and bless her heart, she never fights me for the remote 8)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Fantastic Plastic wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:I keep skimming over thread titles and thinking this one says, "Just Broke my Human Girlfriend!"
I mean dang, what kind of glue do you get for that? :haha4:
That chick was so broken that I don't think there was any fixing her at all. :drinking:
I have no idea whatever happened to her. The last time that I heard from her she was raising hell about how useless her new boyfriend was because she said that when she passed out in his yard, he just went inside and left her out there to freeze to death. :roll:
In the guy's defense, he probably thought that with the amount of "antifreeze" in her system she would have been fine.
Not to mention the fact that she weighed over 350 pounds. So I don't think he could have drug her big ass into the house even if he wanted to. 8O
In any case, this is just one of the things that brought me to dolls. Because dolls usually aren't psychotic or suicidal. Nor do they have drug and alcohol problems. Which makes life less stressful. And the lighter weight causes less stress on my back as well. :D

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

[quote=SuperNothing]
Maybe this is going too far but the only real male losers I see right now are the ones who, like me a short time ago, thought RG's were the ONLY game in town. [quote=SuperNothing]

This pretty much sums it up.
Especially if a guy is with the wrong RG. And a lot of guys will certainly settle for the wrong one out of pure desperation as they think something is better than nothing.
Men's desire for sex and female affection is very strong and most men will put up with all sorts of crap in the hopes of attaining it.
In my case, I was so desperate that I was willing to deal with a 350 pound chick who had all sorts of mental problems and was hooked on drugs and alcohol simply because I was so desperate and thought that I couldn't do any better. :(
Of course I wasn't aware of dolls at the time. But after all of my bad experiences with this chick and a further two years wasting my time with online dating; I decided that a doll might work for me. :idea:
In any case, a good doll is always preferable to the wrong real girl. The wrong real girl can seriously ruin a guys life if she is malicious or psychotic enough. A doll won't. :wink:

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
SuperNothing wrote:
Of course I wasn't aware of dolls at the time. But after all of my bad experiences with this chick and a further two years wasting my time with online dating; I decided that a doll might work for me. :idea: :
Roger that, Stewie. I tried a few and they are ridiculously skewed in favor of women. Get ready to lower your standards by at least two points BELOW your own score just to get a date that will be a waste of time and money anyway.

Another revelation this brings to me is that, especially after divorce from what many considered an attractive RG, I sought social proof of my projected marketability by hooking up with "arm candy" RG's that I could find through my own social network. That is to say, I wanted and sometimes got an RG that was pretty and half my age, but chock-full-o personal problems that caused younger men that still have hair to pass on her. It's funny how that social validation means so little to me now, to the point that only a couple of close male friends know of my doll(s). I see now that it stemmed from insecurity, and the boastful nature of it made each a hollow victory. Like desperately shouting "Look at me! I'm still relevant!".

Still, back then I would try to parlay the arm candy RG in somewhat of a male hypergamous way, knowing that other RG's would wonder and talk about what there was about me that could attract my RG that they could not help comparing themselves to. I kept a secret list of them, and when I became single again they were the first ones I'd look up because by then the curiosity was killing them. Such are the games we play... or played. :glou:

All I know is, the tracking website for my new doll shows that she just hit American soil. Soon, I'll be face-deep between two huge, pendulous breasts. I hope she will make the infuriating prospects of RG's fade away all the more.

SuperNothing

2nd Doll Arrived (Torso Model) Link To Pics

Post by SuperNothing »

One thing's for sure about my weird personality, when I get into something it's "damn the torpedos, full speed ahead".

My 2nd doll arrived, a torso model with pics you can see if you scroll down on this thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&start=75

As soon as I felt her 50 lbs weight, I was extremely glad I went with a torso model as her ample figure would have pushed 100 lbs as a full size doll and I like her just the way she is. I'll post a review in the new review section soon, but for now, some more observations of my own personal adaptation to a doll lifestyle after breaking up with the ex:

The new doll is drop-dead gorgeous. I mean, a straight-up 10 for me. Well, I DID select her face and body models so I suppose it should be no surprise. It's just that, I've never been with even a RG that's this hot looking. If I came upon one, it would be an effort not to strike up a conversation with pure babbling gibberish. So, there's a half of a woman in my bed, right now, who is totally out of my league, yet waiting for me to pound her again. This is gonna take some real getting used to. Some positions are not possible due to the torso, however, other new ones are!

After a brief introduction to my TBD Veronica, I had to put same away in her storage coffin. It was just too much to take in all at once.

I shagged her up, down and sideways, ran out of lube twice, and she still gives me wood if I just look upon her. I feel like I'm having sex with a work of art.

Just before she arrived, I got a text from the ex. After a period of text friendliness and an appeal to friendship to soften me up, then a week of nothing, she really let me have it with not one but two statements, most likely fictional, that were crafted yet again to make me feel badly along with a declaration that she indeed does not want to be friends. That's strike three, gentlemen. She's now permanently blocked and I won't communicate with her whatsoever for at least a year. Maybe never as I can't be friends with anyone I don't feel safe with.

So now I have two huge carrots (dolls) and one broken stick (the ex) that confirms for me on an even deeper lever that I have made the right choice... Dolls Ho!

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Some new observations in this new thread:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=100902

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

I posted this in a different thread and it got a good response so I'm pasting it again here:

After your first doll, RG's become like your favorite local band that hit it big by luck alone. You love their music as much as when you used to see them play tiny venues when you were young, but there's no way you'll pay $300 for a ticket to see them from the nosebleed section of an arena.

SuperNothing

I may have "slipped"

Post by SuperNothing »

I think for those who take a drink while in a 12 step addiction recovery program say they "slipped". Last night, I think I broke down and went on some kind of date. To my credit, I had an extra ticket to a popular concert where I was meeting a bunch of friends and the woman was the fourth person I offered it to. Thing is, she's an ex girlfriend. Not the last one but previous to her.

Sure, I had to hide my dolls anyway as I was getting picked up by our designated driver at my house, but in the back of my mind I was running the scenario of one thing leading to another with my date and her coming back to my place. She was driving home from out of state so we knew she would be late at the venue, but she missed the show entirely. I confess that I was distracted during the show by looking at the door to see if she was walking in. I smiled to myself about how easily I slipped into old habits.

When we were all exiting the show, she walked up to me and that's when I saw why she was so very late. She was dolled up, head to toe with dress, hair and makeup likely all done in her car. My sister in law discretely confirmed that it was easily a time consuming endeavor from the look of her. It really didn't bother me because my friends and I were having so much fun and I suggested we all go dance to a good cover band where the club was really going off. That's when she pulled her signature female BS games.

She teased and flirted hard with me, then disappeared for like 45 minutes. I danced with friends, goofed off and had a blast as though I was unaccompanied. My friends asked me what was up with my date and I just smiled and sang the line from that Radiohead song: "I want you to notice, when I'm not around...".

When she showed up again without apology I didn't even acknowledge it. We danced a few, then she announced she was tired from her road trip and was going home. I gave her a polite hug and thanked her for coming then broke off and chatted more with friends. She just stood there with an expectant look before departing and my night continued happy and fun. She'd beautiful and big-chested so I know this kind of politely disinterested treatment does not happen to her often with men. That plus the fact that I was the one who dumped her after we were together likely has her trying to find a way to control me again after a fail. I recall my main reason for breaking up with her was that she was not into frequent sex like i am, but insisted on monogamy. Now I caught myself playing with the idea that I might want to date her again for just cuddle and companionship because my sex life is exclusively taken care of with my dolls. Can you feel the freighter ship turning slightly? Yeah. Feels dangerous.

Though I may have err'd in the beginning of the evening, I think it was good to dabble in a date like that and do a sincere gut check on where I'm at with RG's. I learned that although I now say I'm red pill MGTOW, I am not bullet-proof and can sense my tank turret turning toward the RG's if I'm not careful. It is unwise for me to discount my lizard brain human drives that go back to the beginning of mankind, but it's up to me to control my actions.

Still, I'm proud of how I played it. I got a little RG arm candy, and felt pretty much in control of the situation just by clearly not giving a damn. Woke up this morning somewhat horny, and it feels good to know I won't be texting a flakey RG, and instead freeing my dolls out of storage to spend a lazy Sunday with me.

I have been experimenting with a tech replacement of an element of companionship I have found lacking with my dolls and here's a link to that other thread if your interested: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=101480

INFORMATIONS