teddy-babes.com

Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replacement

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
noid88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replace

Post by noid88 »

I wonder if that would make ex angry 8O

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

It's now around six months since breaking up with the girlfriend and starting a doll lifestyle. I had one more date with an RG since my last update here. A pretty, single mother in her mid 40's that friended me on social media. I made the mistake of having long conversations with her on the phone before the date at which I put her to work doing my wig and makeup before one of my band gigs. She appeared to enjoy it, and when the show was over I told her I was somewhat exhausted and less conversational than she had come to expect. Didn't stop her from excitedly talking my ear off. I thought maybe she was nervous. She dropped hints that we could sleep together but that she was "saving herself" or some BS when it came to sex. As you would expect from a tired dude who was already "getting some" with his dolls, I responded "Nobody asked you for sex". That felt good.

I didn't call her out on her motor-mouth until after we had coffee the next morning as I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt as maybe she was nervous and I knew she was a little drunk. Then I couched it as respectfully as I could, but standing my ground as truly a guy with nothing to lose: "You're seven words to my one." I said. "Although I'm interested in what you have to say, you don't give me time between sentences to digest it. I feel like on the rare occasions you allow me to speak you are thinking about the next thing you want to say.". She thanked me profusely for "calling her on her B.S.". Then started in again with her jabber-jaw. I stopped her again, and in that moment realized I was wasting my time.

I dropped her off, went home, got out both my dolls, and finally started enjoying "female" company again. Oh, the blessed peace.

Now that the novelty of my two lovely dolls has pretty much worn off, I am starting to appreciate them in new ways. My TBD is the best cuddle partner in the world, and we love watching movies and it's downright therapeutic. The sex with her is whenever I feel a need for "comfort sex". My TPE torso doll just wants to fuck all the time, and her seductive powers are respectable.

I've been watching Red Pill and MGTOW videos almost every day now that I've found a couple of really good source providers. It is continuing to affirm that I made the right choice to switch to dolls as the truth of female nature through that and my own life experiences becomes almost glaringly apparent. An acquaintance said something about women at just the right time for me: "Forgive them of their nature". This has put me on a journey of acceptance, knowing that some are better than others at overcoming some of the major obstacles they are born into.

I can't honestly say that I have fallen in love with either of my dolls. My brain knows that they are not RG's. I talk to them the way I do my dog. Affectionate, short sentences, but knowing the limits of their companionship and sometimes... limits are a good thing :-)
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

SuperNothing wrote:Now that the novelty of my two lovely dolls has pretty much worn off, I am starting to appreciate them in new ways. My TBD is the best cuddle partner in the world, and we love watching movies and it's downright therapeutic. The sex with her is whenever I feel a need for "comfort sex".
They are cuddly, aren't they! In many ways they can outcuddle a human to the point where my cuddle standards are now totally unrealistic. Especially when it comes to sleeping (if you don't sleep with her you owe it to yourself to try). She never moves so she doesn't wake me up, she doesn't snore, breathe in my face, or have bad breath in the morning. However, she doesn't care a bit if I do any of that to her. She's very light so I can have an arm under her without getting crushed. She's always comfortable so I only have to worry about getting comfortable myself. She's never gone, she's always just waiting for me to go to bed. The morning though... that is maybe the one drawback- at least if you have to get going at a certain time; she never wants me to get out of bed! I wake up holding her and she's got an arm around me and she's sleeping so peacefully it takes about all the willpower I have to tear myself away. Then when I do try and sit up it's like she's pulling me back down.

I like watching movies with her too. This is so silly, but if we're watching a long series or something together I can't watch an episode without her so she won't miss it, haha. If I'm eating or haven't showered yet or or she's not there for whatever reason I'll have to watch something else instead... sometimes I'll even pick something she wouldn't like anyway, lol. I know that's a little borderline crazy, but... it just sorta happens.
SuperNothing wrote:I can't honestly say that I have fallen in love with either of my dolls. My brain knows that they are not RG's. I talk to them the way I do my dog. Affectionate, short sentences, but knowing the limits of their companionship and sometimes... limits are a good thing :-)
Really? With all the cuddling that a Teddy Babe usually brings it's hard to imagine not having feelings for one. They're so affectionate! That being said, I don't really talk to her either. A little bit I guess; I'll great her, tell her good night, sometimes I'll tell her what a sweetheart she is, but pretty much like you said. Even though she's not much of a talker though, I totally have feelings for her. I'm aware of how ridiculous that is, but it feels so amazing I just don't care. I don't think of her like a human, but as a Teddy Babe, which, to me, has become something very, very special. Teddy Babes are just the greatest!

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

I work in customer service and had girl call in for a problem and pretty much right after I said, " How can I help you" she literally ran her mouth non-stop. I could barely get in an utterance. And of course she's blabbering in the most bright-eyed bushy tailed way too so its simultaneously endearing but practically (I am trying to help after all) exhausting.

Now that's not to say guys don't run their mouths either.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

cynoque
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cynoque »

Human girls are a real pain in the butt. If it would not be for our sexual attraction towards them, we would never bother to be in couple with any of them.
Long live sex dolls!! :D :D

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

As the summer fades, new revelations about my not-so-new-anymore doll lifestyle rise up. Before I was really looking at it for selfish reasons, and I suppose that is important when one is trying to break an addiction which was, in this case, sex with human females. Every time I unblocked and reached out to my ex-girlfriend with a kind word or two, she spat venom back in my face. She's clearly still in the anger phase, and has no interest in being friends which is the case with just about every breakup I've ever had, regardless of what they said they wanted.

Now I'm starting to see the social virtue of taking myself off the romantic market. Sure, my heart won't get broken as I repeatedly dive into a hot mountain of doll flesh, but other hearts won't get hurt either. There's enough pain in this world and I'm more reluctant than ever to add to it. My red pill rage is finally starting to subside, and watching the right MGTOW videos have helped.

With the lovely turning into my favorite autumn weather when I've had a girlfriend in the past, I would relish the coming of the cold when I anticipated long, snuggly nights with them. Now I know that the experiences are assured with my two lovely dolls. It has taken me a while to settle back into the peace of single life, but I'm finding now that is was worth the wait.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

SuperNothing wrote:... As you would expect from a tired dude who was already "getting some" with his dolls, I responded "Nobody asked you for sex". That felt good.

...I stopped her again, and in that moment realized I was wasting my time.

I dropped her off, went home, got out both my dolls, and finally started enjoying "female" company again. Oh, the blessed peace....

I can't honestly say that I have fallen in love with either of my dolls. My brain knows that they are not RG's. I talk to them the way I do my dog. Affectionate, short sentences, but knowing the limits of their companionship and sometimes... limits are a good thing :-)

... With the lovely turning into my favorite autumn weather when I've had a girlfriend in the past, I would relish the coming of the cold when I anticipated long, snuggly nights with them. Now I know that the experiences are assured with my two lovely dolls. It has taken me a while to settle back into the peace of single life, but I'm finding now that is was worth the wait.

WOW .. I read this twice. I gotta say, it seems like you're in a good place. And you seem to have a very empowering message without sounding like a crazy person.

Bravo. Well done!

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

SuperNothing wrote:With the lovely turning into my favorite autumn weather when I've had a girlfriend in the past, I would relish the coming of the cold when I anticipated long, snuggly nights with them. Now I know that the experiences are assured with my two lovely dolls. It has taken me a while to settle back into the peace of single life, but I'm finding now that is was worth the wait.
I always like this time of year too. Also, oddly enough, it always made me want to be with a girl if I was seeing one, or wistful for one if I wasn't. Last Sunday was my first day off in three or four weeks and I spent a good portion of it with my Teddy Babe and it was just magical. Despite not getting out of bed until nearly noon, it wasn't but a couple hours later and I found myself back in there with her for most of the rest of the afternoon. The cuddling was out of control. What a great day!

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

JackieTreehorn wrote:
SuperNothing wrote:With the lovely turning into my favorite autumn weather when I've had a girlfriend in the past, I would relish the coming of the cold when I anticipated long, snuggly nights with them. Now I know that the experiences are assured with my two lovely dolls. It has taken me a while to settle back into the peace of single life, but I'm finding now that is was worth the wait.
I always like this time of year too. Also, oddly enough, it always made me want to be with a girl if I was seeing one, or wistful for one if I wasn't. Last Sunday was my first day off in three or four weeks and I spent a good portion of it with my Teddy Babe and it was just magical. Despite not getting out of bed until nearly noon, it wasn't but a couple hours later and I found myself back in there with her for most of the rest of the afternoon. The cuddling was out of control. What a great day!
Great to see you posting again, Jackie and thanks MannyCan. Don't you find that when we work a lot and finally bring our hard-earned duckets and tired body home for a well-deserved rest, that our dolls are so very, very accommodating? I almost forget sometimes my previous experiences with an RG that, no matter how I explained my wiped-out state, would insist on visits to her relatives, honey-do tasks, or all the pent-up chatter she wanted to dump in my ear. Damn your eyes, woman, your man simply needs to be held good and long. Soothed. Comforted. Loved. It's no stretch of the imagination for us to cook breakfast in bed and pretend it was by the hand of our lovely doll.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SuperNothing wrote: I almost forget sometimes my previous experiences with an RG that, no matter how I explained my wiped-out state, would insist on visits to her relatives, honey-do tasks, or all the pent-up chatter she wanted to dump in my ear. Damn your eyes, woman, your man simply needs to be held good and long. Soothed. Comforted. Loved.
I think this is a common complaint that a lot of us have with real women. There are times when we just need a little comfort from them and yet we rarely receive it. :(
Oh well! I guess this is why Teddy Babes were invented. :wink:
SuperNothing wrote: It's no stretch of the imagination for us to cook breakfast in bed and pretend it was by the hand of our lovely doll.
Considering the quality of some of the woman that I've been involved with, our dolls would probably be better cooks as well. :lol:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

SuperNothing wrote:Don't you find that when we work a lot and finally bring our hard-earned duckets and tired body home for a well-deserved rest, that our dolls are so very, very accommodating? I almost forget sometimes my previous experiences with an RG that, no matter how I explained my wiped-out state, would insist on visits to her relatives, honey-do tasks, or all the pent-up chatter she wanted to dump in my ear. Damn your eyes, woman, your man simply needs to be held good and long. Soothed. Comforted. Loved. It's no stretch of the imagination for us to cook breakfast in bed and pretend it was by the hand of our lovely doll.

That provoked kind of an interesting thought. Before I had a Teddy Babe I don't think I realized the full awesomeness of cuddling.

I haven't sworn of women or anything; at the moment I just don't know any that I'm really interested very much in. Well... none that are single anyway (and I have no desire to get mixed up in anything like that); might be a "good ones are taken" kind of thing, haha. Anyway, next time I am seeing someone, I'm just going to lay it out there. "Nope, we're just going to cuddle." Before I always had the idea that it was something girls were more into it anyway. Hell, I don't think I ever even used the word "cuddle" until I had a Teddy Babe. I thought it was far too an effeminate word to even utter. Now I can hardly make a post without saying it 6-8 times... at best... I almost start to wonder if it maybe isn't the opposite. I mean, it's hardly fair to use the Teddy Babe forum as an example, but all over this place so many people seem to enjoy cuddling with their doll, regardless of what kind they have. I wonder if guys maybe don't like it even more than girls. I know I'll never have a big enough sample size to discern anything, but I aim to test that theory throughout life. I'm just going to lay it out there. Not like sternly; you can be playful about it, but my Teddy Babe has me so ridiculously spoiled that any girl who ends up in my life is going to have to be quite cuddly indeed to find a place there.

To be fair though, it's not something I ever asked for or even insinuated. I didn't really realize how much I enjoyed it myself. I never made my wishes known because at the time it wasn't something I even wished for. So I certainly can't blame anyone for not giving me what I didn't know I wanted myself. When next given the opportunity though I will certainly remedy that.

I strongly suspect that lots of cuddling is a positive thing in a relationship too. If enough cuddling can make me feel the way I do about my Teddy Babe, who, as much as I love her, is essentially little more than some polyfill and wire wrapped in plush with some eyes glued on and a wig, I can't help but imagine that it would form and strengthen any sort of bond between two people as well.

To use your example as an...eh... example (not to be critical or personal but I liked your scenario) instead of saying "No, I had a hard day and I'm tired" and then expecting her to read your mind that you want her affections, instead maybe kinda slowly shake your head and sort-of-frown-but-really-your-trying-not-to-smile-with-limited-success and say, "Well... I don't know if that's going to work out. We have a lot of cuddling to do," as you pull her into your lap or hug her or whatever. Women might be more obliging if they really knew what you wanted. And if they aren't... she's probably not right for you anyway.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

I wonder about this as well. You hear women complaining about men not wanting to cuddle and yet my experience has been the exact opposite. Meaning I was always the one who wanted to cuddle while the women didn't.
In fact, I can't even remember the last time that a woman wanted to cuddle with me. My suspicion is that this lack of affection was further proof that they weren't all that into me to begin with. Because I would think that if one person was truly into another, then they would want to cuddle so badly that they couldn't keep their hands off the person. :?
Oh well! At least our Teddy Babes don't mind. Not to mention the fact that they do it so well! :D
Perhaps this is why we love them so much? :?:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

SuperNothing

Bucket List

Post by SuperNothing »

Nine months in to the doll lifestyle now and I no longer even miss RG sex and feel like I kicked heroin or something. I just booked my vacation in Thailand (surprisingly inexpensive!) which previously would have been all about sex tourism. I suppose I'll likely pay for a massage/sex service or three but I honestly think it will be even more fun to flirt and laugh with some bar girls and ride the trains, take in the sights and visit waterfalls and Buddhist temples... plus street food!

Although it's been on my bucket-list for years, two things always held me back: price and relationships. With the latter now a non-issue (thank you, dolls!) combined with the fact that the price is surprisingly low and I am only paying for one, pulling the trigger was easy. Amazing how you start to actually see a comma in your bank statement when you let go entirely of dating RG's.

This got me thinking of y'all. Is there anything you previously wanted to buy or do that soon became possible once you embraced your doll lifestyle? Sure, buying her clothes/accessories or perhaps even another doll, but I'm asking more about dreams and personal bucket-list goals.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Bucket List

SuperNothing wrote: Is there anything you previously wanted to buy or do that soon became possible once you embraced your doll lifestyle?
Probably a hair transplant procedure to fix my "chrome dome." :oops:
But the ironic thing is that since I gave up on trying to impress women, I have found that it's not a concern anymore. 8)

SuperNothing

Re: Bucket List

Post by SuperNothing »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
SuperNothing wrote: Is there anything you previously wanted to buy or do that soon became possible once you embraced your doll lifestyle?
Probably a hair transplant procedure to fix my "chrome dome." :oops:
But the ironic thing is that since I gave up on trying to impress women, I have found that it's not a concern anymore. 8)
Now it's a solar panel for your doll sex machine!

INFORMATIONS