teddy-babes.com

8 years & some pics of Yomi My TB

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 8 years & some pics of Yomi My TB

Post by Gazhan »

carlys_guy wrote:over on the UK site i believe karrot made new nipples and areolas for loverboys old tina standard so karrot could tell you how to make or repair nipples.

carlys_guy
i signed up to the uk forums yestoday after pming karrot thanks for letting me know though

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

carlys_guy wrote:a lot of guys use resolve carpet cleaner on their teddy babes samara78 uses rubbing alchohol some use woolite and oxyclean check the maintenance sticky.

carlys_guy
Weird reading this i just sent him a p.m lol
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Gazhan wrote:yer it's her original wig :D i gave up on it a few years ago it was just too much hassle to keep it in check, when i looked at getting a new wig they were WAY too expencive to get (£50-£70 at the time) but i saw a post from Karrot i think, about wigs and the new japanese fibre wigs being really good .... at £10-£15 i think that is a good price i will be getting one she needs it :)
I don't know how things work across the pond, but I bought a couple of pretty nice ones for under $20 at Amazon. I can look them up and link them if you want, but it maybe doesn't help you over there anyway.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I wish I knew what kind of wig my Sabrina has. It's one of the nicest ones that I have ever seen. It feels like real human hair and is very resistant to tangles. But I didn't get her new, so I don't have a clue what kind of wig this is. On the other hand, the one that came on my newer Lisa is very similar to the one that came on my TPE doll. It has a synthetic feel to it, and seems to become tangled very easily. Although it might be just a tad better than the one that came with my TPE lady.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

Yomi came with a red ribben (i cant remember what it was for, i think it had something to do with her lingerie) and i used that to tie her her in a ponytail, but that thing has long gone i never thought to buy a scrunchy or crocadile clip or anything i just left her hair down and if im honest i dont think she looks that bad >.> i just have to move the hair around abit and all is good :)

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

my 1 year old nephew got me a spock bear for christmas and look what i found when i got home :shakefist:
damn you spock xD
damn you spock xD
Yomi_TBs 005.jpg (625.06 KiB) Viewed 2174 times

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

ouch i just had a look on the german site for there teddy babes ... they have more selection but they are ALOT more expencive nearlly £400 more then Love Honey ....

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Gazhan wrote:my 1 year old nephew got me a spock bear for christmas and look what i found when i got home :shakefist:
Yomi_TBs 005.jpg
That Spock bear certainly looks happy for some reason! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

8 years. This is probably the longest I've ever heard of anyone owning a doll. You could be a legend! ;)

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Gazhan wrote:ouch i just had a look on the german site for there teddy babes ... they have more selection but they are ALOT more expencive nearlly £400 more then Love Honey ....
I am German and I ordered Lian through Lovehoney. I guess you looked at Dollpark - they are a bit over the top, as I heard others say.
I know no other (cheaper) European vendor though.

cu cuddly and Lian

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

What an amazingly long relationship.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

windave wrote:What an amazingly long relationship.
Thanks Ive enjoyed her company very much and long may it continue :D :glou:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:That Spock bear certainly looks happy for some reason! :wink:
Im sure he was, not for long though :P
cuddly wrote:I am German and I ordered Lian through Lovehoney. I guess you looked at Dollpark - they are a bit over the top, as I heard others say.
I know no other (cheaper) European vendor though.
It was dollpark :) they were more expensive then getting a TB shipped from 8W.
8W quoted me $1275 (about £1050) whereas 1,299euros (about £1150) from dollpark, both with shipping included in the price but without import/custom costs
Xephyr wrote:8 years. This is probably the longest I've ever heard of anyone owning a doll. You could be a legend! ;)
she has had to put up with me more then i have from her :) maybe she is the legend :D

oh yea i was able to pick this up from my local supermarket is this any good for cleaning up the marks?
Yomi_TBs cleaning 01.jpg
Yomi_TBs cleaning 01.jpg (499.24 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
Yomi_TBs cleaning 02.jpg
Yomi_TBs cleaning 02.jpg (596.16 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
Thanks
Gazhan

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Gazhan wrote:oh yea i was able to pick this up from my local supermarket is this any good for cleaning up the marks?
Well I don't know about the ASDA product, but let me describe our routine here, which includes the Vanish counterpart product:

Please read through all of this before you try, the process has two possibly unwanted side effects!
  • Undress Teddy Babe :plaidskirt: including removing whatever can be removed (not her arms, silly!), like wigs, inserts and big earrings.
  • Hold back from jumping at her sweet naked form
  • Place her in a bath tub. Like in my case, a shower will do, too, but a bath tub is certainly better.
  • Once you are able to take your eyes off her, use aforementioned pre-wash spray on especially dirty spots, in our case usually the tip of her nose, her hands and fingers, her boobies and sometimes her hoo-ha.
  • Pull your glance off once more to prepare a big bowl of nice and warm detergent water (around 2 liters, or 2/3 gallon here), consisting of a cap of woolite or equivalent, and one of the included measuring spoons full of the Vanish Oxy Action stuff you have to dissolve in water. This results in pretty strong soapy suds, with the amount just right to soak my small TB. If you do not want to soak her, prepare way less, we'll get to that later on again. For a Deluxe, you may want to use a bit more.
  • Use a well pre-washed (no staining!!!) washcloth dipped in well to drench her head to toes, front and back, all around and everywhere. Gently rub any dirty spots you sprayed earlier, until they are clean. Some stains may not be removed, but none of that with us here so far,
    If you do not want to drench her, wring the dipped in washcloth well before taking it to her.
  • Use the shower head on a somewhat stronger setting to rinse her thoroughly. This may also be used on some stains, a strong stream of water takes away much as well. If you did not drench her, wash out all suds from the washcloth and use it dipped in clear water to wipe her down repeatedly. Certainly repeatedly, or else those suds will stay in the plush, causing a bad sensation or even an allergic reaction (not on the TB though :lol: )
  • Those who did not drench her may be done washing at this point and skip to the next step, while all others mix a bowl of water with a cap of fabric softener and repeat the washcloth drenching process and the rinsing as well. That last rinse is actually pretty nice imho while you have that shower together :oops: :whistle:
  • Hang her up to dry. I use a loop of a thicker string under her arms and boobs and hang her to that thingy where the shower head usually finds its place. You may have to get a bit creative here. If you drenched her, you can massage the excess water out of her all the way down, paying special attention to the arms and hands (I saw others put them up, but Lian is quite fine with the water dripping out of her hands so far) and her boobies, belly and bum. Essentially, just squeeze her allover, top to bottom. :lol: Wait for an hour or two until she stopped dripping. You may repeat the squeezing every once in a while, if needed.
  • I tried to speed up the drying process by using a small electric heater (well, 2000W anyway) to blow hot air into the shower cabin. Had not much effect, I have to say. Instead:
  • Get her two nice big soft and WHITE (no staining!!!) beach towels. Put one underneath her maybe on the sofa, wrap her tightly in the other and lay her down to dry. Once the towels are wet, remove the wrapping one and turn her around so that she has different points of contact to the remaining towel below her. If you have more of them, wrap her into a new towel, else just hang that one up to dry, then exchange etc etc.
On a good and warm day she is dry at night if we started in the morning. On a bad day she may still be a little moist :whistle: but nothing a hairdryer could not fix within minutes.

Now for the side effects: The wooden disks used for their joints are MDF material (medium density fiberboard), which expands horribly when drenched, and causes her joints to be totally rigid for a day or three (DO NOT FORCE THEM!). I exchanged them for cutouts from a thick (5mm?) silicone mat and mighty big stainless steel washers, which also prevent the second nasty effect: That MDF stuff stains the joints from the inside out. Happens no longer after a few washes here, it's nothing that doesn't come off, but really scary in the beginning. Also the joints may become loose faster through that process, but they do that eventually anyway.

So after a year of fiddling and fuddling and trying and whatnot, we settled for that routine and all is well so far. Lian gets that treatment about every three months now, but on the other hand we lie wrapped around each other every single night, and with nothing on but some shorts (me) and panties/knickers (her, ofc.).

And while it's some real work at some points, it can be fun, extremely sexy and sensual as well. So: Have fun!

CU cuddly and Lian

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

./ pokes head out of pillow fort in the corner

Yeah, what they said :D

./ ducks back in to pillow fort with Jess

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

cool thanks for the tips there m8 they could come in handy :). i dont normally drench Yomi i just wipe her down with a wash cloth and a pad for anything the cloth couldnt take off . itll be my first time using oxi action products though so any info there helps me, i dont want to make any stupid mistakes and ruin Yomi (she would never let me live it down).

INFORMATIONS