teddy-babes.com

RE Teddy Babe Store

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: RE Teddy Babe Store

Post by midiman »

Thanks, guys. I plan on posting an "OFFICIAL" notice of why I stopped selling Teddy Babes once things are fully wrapped up between myself and Eighth Wonder whcih I am hoping will be on amicable terms.
I will be selling off all my own personal Teddy Babes and still have a new Diana standard and will be ceasing to use the store and domain name.

Thank you for your customer loyalty.

I am and will remain a co-owner of DollForum.com and the rest of the CoverDoll group and will try to spend a little more time here.

Also I will continue to market the Siliplush and PlushieLux inserts for Plush dolls such as the Teddy Babes.

Cheers,
David aka Midiman and Bianca
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

sorry to see you drop the teddy babe line you helped me get my girl when eighth wonder wouldn't answer my emails. carly and i along with a lot of other doll owners will miss your store and help. good luck in your next venture.
no need to sell your own teddy babes just because you no longer sell them you must have some attachment to them, i can't dream of selling my girl.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Mello_Pello wrote:I got ahold of you on accident Midiman, when I was purchasing my first TB. We were emailing back and forth..and I ended up buying through 8thW, as that was my original intention. But somehow while trying to email them, I came into contact with you. Anyways, my buying experience wasnt great with 8thW concerning their quality control procedures. I regretted from day 1 for not going thru you. Long story short, I was planning to go thru your store next time if I decided to purchase another TB. I dont think I will be buying another now. Its all ok. Anywho, good luck with your future endeavors, and thanks for giving us a heads up!
I very much regretted having to give up my store name and domain and not being allowed to compete with EW sale prices, or regularly sell to the USA market. After receiving these demands from EW, I concluded there would just not be enough sales or profits to be worth starting over. After all I have been promoting the TeddyBabeStore and domain since 2007 to get it to the top of Google Search. If I did sell dolls again it would have to be my own plushy line or from a dedicated wholesaler that does not compete with and limit its retailers as to territory and who they sell to.

I have my new store domain purchased and should be up and linking my store within 48 hours. My domain name is PlushLoveDolls.com Can you imagine that was actually available? Also I continue to offer phone support and Paypal. Don't forget, I still market inserts to fit plush dolls like the Teddy Babes and Textile Dolls ;)

Thanks again to all my customers for the kind words and still hope to sell you accessories for your dolls.

Cheers,
David H
Midiman...

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Good luck in your new venture!
DL

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

carlys_guy wrote:sorry to see you drop the teddy babe line you helped me get my girl when eighth wonder wouldn't answer my emails. carly and i along with a lot of other doll owners will miss your store and help. good luck in your next venture.
no need to sell your own teddy babes just because you no longer sell them you must have some attachment to them, i can't dream of selling my girl.

Thanks CG. I have Mrs Midi now so the love between me and my babes has faded a bit ;) But it is more the principle of using a product from someone I no longer would endorse owing to what turned out for me to be a costly business experience. But for those of you who enjoy the product and the manufacturer support I wish you well and hope your babes continued to supply you with many happy moments.

Thanks, DL.
Midiman...

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

real sorry it sounds like a bad time for you, glad i got mine before you stopped selling them. she was one of your display models back in 2014 if it weren't for you i wouldn't have been able to afford one so i thank you for your dedication to your customers and hope your new store works out for you.

TeddyBabeStore
Vendor
Vendor

Post by TeddyBabeStore »

carlys_guy wrote:real sorry it sounds like a bad time for you, glad i got mine before you stopped selling them. she was one of your display models back in 2014 if it weren't for you i wouldn't have been able to afford one so i thank you for your dedication to your customers and hope your new store works out for you.

Thank you. Bad business decisions and poor management has been the downfall of many a business. Who knows? Maybe the store will rise up again from the ashes ;)
We accept PayPal and Credit Cards

TommyVarga

Post by TommyVarga »

Hey everyove!

Let me know what is the best site to purchase a doll.

my Top pick is sxpot or reallovedolls.

let me know
Last edited by Slew on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link to external website removed rule 7

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Just bought one from their site, it's 2018.... hope this helps
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

As long as I have been tracking teddy-babes.com, it's about damned time they updated their website (new layout cropped up some time in the past two weeks). I bought myself a Lisa Deluxe as part of their March Madness sale for my birthday and so far so good. However I was disappointed a little that it appears they have, or are in the process of discontinuing the Standard/Classic models. BUT I have my deluxe gal and she wears mostly regular sizes so I'll suffer quietly on that score.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

They are supposed to bring the standard Babes back later this year. Although there's no way of knowing for sure as there may be a change of plans.
But they really should bring them back as there are certain situations in which a standard Babe would work better than a deluxe. While they aren't but 8-10 lbs lighter, the smaller size can make them more convenient for travel and situations in which space is limited.
Also they may be better for female owners as deluxe Babes are actually a few inches taller than the 5'5" advertised height.
Which can make them taller than their owners.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

I would appreciate it as well, if EW would start again offering the standard Teddy Babes. My favorite model Mona isn't offered as a deluxe.
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yeah, now that I have my Deluxe Lisa, I wouldn't mind getting a Standard Nicole.

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Stewie studmuffin wrote:They are supposed to bring the standard Babes back later this year. Although there's no way of knowing for sure as there may be a change of plans.
According to an email I received this week from 8W they aren't sure if they are bringing back the Standard/Classic babes. If I didn't have my hands full with Rhonda as sits, I'd be a little more upset hearing this. Let's hope they do come back later in the year or maybe early next year.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

digitalcavebear wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:They are supposed to bring the standard Babes back later this year. Although there's no way of knowing for sure as there may be a change of plans.
According to an email I received this week from 8W they aren't sure if they are bringing back the Standard/Classic babes. If I didn't have my hands full with Rhonda as sits, I'd be a little more upset hearing this. Let's hope they do come back later in the year or maybe early next year.
I hope they will at least keep offering replacement parts such as eyes and lips for the standard models. While I don't need any new parts at the moment; that day may come. And it will be a sad day indeed if they are no longer available. :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS