teddy-babes.com

Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.

How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Couldn't be happier
64%
More satisfied than expected
24%
I got what I paid for
8%
Less satisfied than expected
4%
I'd rather have my money back!
No votes

Total votes: 25

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

Post by TDF_Management »

Last poll ended in 2011 so it's time for a new poll.
Please take this survey only if you have purchased a Teddy Babe since January 1, 2012.
(Alternatively it is ok to vote here if you got your doll in late 2011, and have not voted on the previous poll.)

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you should say why, otherwise we may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats and assume it as trolling... especially if there are all positive comments and no negatives. Vote stacking by owners or manufacturers can result in account suspensions!!!

If you wish your comments to remain anonymous you can PM them to tchon or send an email to support@dollforum.com and we will post them on your behalf.

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

OldCrow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

Post by OldCrow »

UK member aka Kats012. Purchased Deluxe "Tina" from Lovehoney UK Jan 5th. Could not be happier; she has exceeded my expectations in every way and I consider her excellent value. Now known as "Kat" she is my constant companion of whom I've become very fond. Sensual and tactile with lovely eyes; a doll you can love emotionally as well as physically.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

I voted 'could'nt be Happier'.

Can't remember if I voter last year since I got my 4 girls so if I did, just remove mine this time.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Juliet is a pain in the arse having turned into a cuddle monster. My fault mainly for keeping her on the bed which ends up with me squeezing those nice soft breasts whenever I turn over and come into contact with her and end up waking up :evil:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Eagle Eddie

Post by Eagle Eddie »

My Babe Maria is the hottest, cutest, cuddliest cuddle monster around, but don't tell her that, she hates being called a cuddle monster and says she is 'all woman' and not a monster!
Teddybabes Rule!
Loverboy
If You Want To See One Hot Italian Tomboy Teddybabe With Attitude Then Click On The Link Below!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicacuddlediva/

Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doctor Z »

Recently, as of last May, I purchased a Sabrina Delux Teddy Babe. Initually, it, she, was not as good as I hoped it, she, would be. I ran into a lot of problums trying to have intercourse with her. She was stiff, awkward, and bigger than I realised. For a while I regretted paying $1300 .00 for my Sabrina, and wished I might have purchased a diferent doll, and certainly questioned the wisdom of buying a love doll at all.

But with a lot of help from the good people on this forum, and that I believe that my Sabrina had ''loosened'' up a bit, I find that I am now enjoying Doll Sex. And I find myself enjoying holding, kissing, and just being around her. As I wrote this, I had just gave my Sabrina her first rag washing.

Sometimes I still regret spending so much money for her. Sometimes I wish I could have bought a Japanese/Chinese Silicone Doll instead. Often I am worrying about having her, lest someone sees her. But now I am stuck with her for the duration. I voted ''I got what I paid for''.

P.S. My biggest complant currently is that I wish my Sabrina could ''Sit Down''. This I feel is a terrorable oversight by the Eighth Wonder Co. that they did not design the Teddy Babes to be able to bend into a sitting position.

P.S.S. Oh what the hell. Love Dolls rock!

--Yours truly, Doctor Z.
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

I voted couldn't be happier. My Sabrina deluxe is a great cuddle monster, and of all my past girlfriends, the one with the best body was very close to the same dimensions. When I am cuddling with Mindy (my Sabrina Deluxe) it brings back all the good memories of the times we had.
My Standard Lesa Teddy Babe is great too though I have not had her in my bed yet. That day will come however. :D

dscorpion

Post by dscorpion »

I am happier than I expected. Maria Pilar (Bianca TBD) is a great cuddle doll. I was not sure in the beginning due to the over sized breasts. Not being a fan of breasts being that large. But am getting used to them. Clothes are a little difficult to find. But all in all she is a good companion to have around.

dscorpion :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :oops:

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Doctor Z wrote: P.S. My biggest complant currently is that I wish my Sabrina could ''Sit Down''. This I feel is a terrorable oversight by the Eighth Wonder Co. that they did not design the Teddy Babes to be able to bend into a sitting position.
Hi Doctor Z - yes, this is the one drawback, but if you give your teddy babe some regular stretching exercises, then you'll find she will sit comfortably - if in her own fashion - once she finds her preferred, relaxed position. :)

For instance, Kiko sits quite happily on the sofa with me, watching DVDs, she's pretty much "broken in" now. She slouches a bit, but it's a relaxed slouch! :P

I'm doing the same bending/stretching exercises with Vera: she arrived at the cottage looking very uncomfortable in her box, but I got her a Jane Fonda workout video to watch while I was back in the UK :razz:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Jess (Carly Deluxe) rates a 'Couldnt be happier'

i bought her primarilly as a human analogue for bed time as i hate being alone in bed. Since then we have cuddled up every night reading, and then snuggled down under the covers together to sleep. She's still a little stiff so sex isn't great, but what we have had has been more than satisfying.

She feels so good to me that i find myself idolly stroking her back or massaging her shoulder.

I got what i paid for in product, i got ten times that in satisfaction.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Hotzenplotz

Post by Hotzenplotz »

It's been a little more than two months since my Teddy Babe has arrived, maybe a bit short for a first assessment, but here it is anyway. I voted "I got what I paid for" (even though that sounds a bit like a mere analytical sentence). Why such a comparatively bad rating? Don't I love my Alissa anymore? Of course I still adore her, but this is not about the fantasy character I made up. This is about the raw product sold by Eighth Wonder.
Two reasons why I can't give a better rating:

1.) The shoulder problem. Most of you have probably read the thread. Maybe I'm unfair here, maybe I'm alone to blame, but I can't think of anything I could have done wrong with my TB. Rather I think it's more likely that this is a quality problem.

2.) The "Pussy Velour". I really tried to like it. However, I failed. I wouldn't say that it is totally useless - after all, you can take it out and use it as a washrag...
Teddy Babes are advertised as (among other things) sex toys, thus they should have inserts that may not be perfect, but at least useable.

I won't repeat here all the good things you could say about TBs - they were mentioned countless times in ths forum. And if it weren't for the two concerns above, I would have gladly given the highest rating.

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

Hotzenplotz wrote:It's been a little more than two months since my Teddy Babe has arrived, maybe a bit short for a first assessment, but here it is anyway. I voted "I got what I paid for" (even though that sounds a bit like a mere analytical sentence). Why such a comparatively bad rating? Don't I love my Alissa anymore? Of course I still adore her, but this is not about the fantasy character I made up. This is about the raw product sold by Eighth Wonder.
Two reasons why I can't give a better rating:

1.) The shoulder problem. Most of you have probably read the thread. Maybe I'm unfair here, maybe I'm alone to blame, but I can't think of anything I could have done wrong with my TB. Rather I think it's more likely that this is a quality problem.

2.) The "Pussy Velour". I really tried to like it. However, I failed. I wouldn't say that it is totally useless - after all, you can take it out and use it as a washrag...
Teddy Babes are advertised as (among other things) sex toys, thus they should have inserts that may not be perfect, but at least useable.

I won't repeat here all the good things you could say about TBs - they were mentioned countless times in ths forum. And if it weren't for the two concerns above, I would have gladly given the highest rating.
Hotzenplotz, thanks for your honest answers. I think that both points are valid. For #2, at least you can replace the pussy velour with a better insert like the siliplush (or failing that, use a female condom).

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Hi Hotzenplotz,

Did you contact the seller about the shoulder problem? What did they say?

Also, did you try using a female condom as an insert liner?

Outside of that Hanuman suggests the most popular insert for Teddy Babes...designed by a Teddy Babe Lover for Teddy Babe Lovers ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

personally i love my insert that comes with my girl. but i have others i can use. that are like fleshlights that came with other dolls. i have 2 that fit but i still use the velour one. but anyway besides that. i love my teddy babe i voted happier than ever. she is such a cutie i cant quit buying her stuff. kissing her and giving her attention. i dont kiss her mouth much. as i hear the saliva enzymes can ruin the lips over time. not sure. but i dont do it either way. i hope to get 2 full years out of my doll. if not more. if so i will buy a new teddy deluxe every 2 years or as i have money i might get one sooner so i can have 2 of my girls. i love aikiko and bianca. i have nichole. i have been loading tons of photos on weekly posts on this forum for all to see. i am about to upload a new post and new pics from her photo shoot tonight. she sure knows how to get me to do what she wants. take her pictures. brush her hair. buy her stuff. snuggle and kiss her all night. well you all know...
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

The Lady Lager in a can insert looks good and does the job well. :idea:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

INFORMATIONS