teddy-babes.com

Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.

How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Couldn't be happier
64%
More satisfied than expected
24%
I got what I paid for
8%
Less satisfied than expected
4%
I'd rather have my money back!
No votes

Total votes: 25

Cocoloco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

Post by Cocoloco »

100%

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

some new poll on this?
im happy...

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

some new?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I'm quite happy with my two standard Babes. Although I do find them difficult to have sex with. Perhaps it would be easier with the deluxe models? Or maybe it's just ME? :oops:
But I'm going to try some different inserts and see if that will help.
Everything else is fine though. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I'm quite happy with my two standard Babes. Although I do find them difficult to have sex with. Perhaps it would be easier with the deluxe models? Or maybe it's just ME? :oops:
its not easier with DL
not for me.
I put fleshlight without plastic inside her .
Its good when 5-7 cm is outside.

or all the FL with plastic outside betwen legs is also ok for me.
but not optimal for a doll.

fantasydolldutch
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by fantasydolldutch »

We did business in our special services store and we had a lot Teddy Babes (deluxe versions).

Our customers where very happy and maintaining was also a great thing.

If you don't have one yet i recommend to buy it.

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I'm quite happy with my two standard Babes. Although I do find them difficult to have sex with. Perhaps it would be easier with the deluxe models? Or maybe it's just ME? :oops:
I'm very content with my ladies, especially when cuddling is on the agenda. Nevertheless I prefer having intercourse with the TB standards and
I'm using the Flutschi insert and some additional lube.
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Upon opening the box, very unleashed with the cheap plastic "glue on" eyes and mouth reminds me of old chewed up gum. I have rebuilt my teddy babe to my standards. I feel the whole doll should reflect the originality and stand up to its price( bye this I mean they should have embroidered the eyes and mouth. I ripped off those cheap eyes and mouth and replaced with creativity so I am happy with my teddy babe now. Still disappointed in how they make them with "glue". Terrible idea could be easily solve with embroidering eyes and mouth instead of cheap decals and glue... I got what I paid for and put more money into her to make her the way she should have been made from the get go.
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

now Im sooooo happy with my teddy dl
my std /original TB have perfect tits in hands but the size of body is not the best now.
but perfect if I will travel to my summer house.
and have fun.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Juncharted2 wrote:Upon opening the box, very unleashed with the cheap plastic "glue on" eyes and mouth reminds me of old chewed up gum. I have rebuilt my teddy babe to my standards. I feel the whole doll should reflect the originality and stand up to its price( bye this I mean they should have embroidered the eyes and mouth. I ripped off those cheap eyes and mouth and replaced with creativity so I am happy with my teddy babe now. Still disappointed in how they make them with "glue". Terrible idea could be easily solve with embroidering eyes and mouth instead of cheap decals and glue... I got what I paid for and put more money into her to make her the way she should have been made from the get go.

You should make a thread and post some pictures; it would be fun to see how she looks.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

You should make a thread and post some pictures; it would be fun to see how she looks.[/quote]

Check out Lisa Deluxe gets inked....

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Love my TBD Audrey. I turn to her more than my 110cm TPE Suki. Suki is cute as hell and feels fantastic but is major time commitment to bring her out, prep, heavy to move, you have to be careful not to damage her and then there is the clean up and storage routine. Audrey is ready to go in a moments notice, satisfying, no worries with damaging her and can be back in storage in seconds. Maybe I'm just lazy but she works for me.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Badbrad wrote:Love my TBD Audrey. I turn to her more than my 110cm TPE Suki. Suki is cute as hell and feels fantastic but is major time commitment to bring her out, prep, heavy to move, you have to be careful not to damage her and then there is the clean up and storage routine. Audrey is ready to go in a moments notice, satisfying, no worries with damaging her and can be back in storage in seconds. Maybe I'm just lazy but she works for me.
I can relate to this as I have a tpe lady as well and the weight and stiff joints are a real mood killer. Especially since I'm not as young as I used to be. :oops:
But don't forget to put Audrey in the Teddy Babe roll call as it's always nice to see another Teddy Babe. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Juncharted2 wrote:Upon opening the box, very unleashed with the cheap plastic "glue on" eyes and mouth reminds me of old chewed up gum. I have rebuilt my teddy babe to my standards. I feel the whole doll should reflect the originality and stand up to its price( bye this I mean they should have embroidered the eyes and mouth. I ripped off those cheap eyes and mouth and replaced with creativity so I am happy with my teddy babe now. Still disappointed in how they make them with "glue". Terrible idea could be easily solve with embroidering eyes and mouth instead of cheap decals and glue... I got what I paid for and put more money into her to make her the way she should have been made from the get go.

I love my Teddybabe. .. I almost feel bad for this review...

But we are human

@samteddybabe /Instagram

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Badbrad wrote:Love my TBD Audrey. I turn to her more than my 110cm TPE Suki. Suki is cute as hell and feels fantastic but is major time commitment to bring her out, prep, heavy to move, you have to be careful not to damage her and then there is the clean up and storage routine. Audrey is ready to go in a moments notice, satisfying, no worries with damaging her and can be back in storage in seconds. Maybe I'm just lazy but she works for me.
You have an Audrey! I have one too and I've never seen anyone else on the forum say they have one- although there is a Mona named Audrey.

Stewie studmuffin wrote: But don't forget to put Audrey in the Teddy Babe roll call as it's always nice to see another Teddy Babe. :D
For sure! Audrey's are a relatively rare commodity. You should introduce the rest of the Teddy Babes to her.

INFORMATIONS