teddy-babes.com

Busty Teddy Babes

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Busty Teddy Babes

Post by carlys_guy »

they don't make the small ones any more hopefully they will return later. the deluxe models are around 5 foot 9 inches and around 20 pounds.

carlys_guy
Attachments
101_0230.JPG
101_0230.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1463 times

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To SwedishBoy:
These plush Babes are handmade, from the same pattern. There is a small variation of size and firmness. You may ask for firmer or softer boobs. Unless you have giant hands, the deluxe boobs should be sufficient. If they were any bigger, my elbows would not reach the sheet under her. I sill blush every morning when I realize what is in my hand. Take a look at the Photoshoot picture. I think Elisa's boobs (front left) are 1-2% larger than most.
Enjoy, Missionary

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To SwedishBoy:
Let me add: Deluxe Teddy Babes weigh between 10 and 11 pounds (4.5 to 5 kg) depending on hair style.
They are easy to move: Grab her by the bottom, her boobs will be in your face. Delicious. Enjoy it.
Measurements are: Chest 34.5" to 35" (88 to 90 cm), Waist 21" to 22" (53 to 56 cm), Hips 33" to 34" (84 to 86 cm)
Missionary

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

If you need bigger tits and plush.
you can go for a valentinagirl.com

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

A note on Teddy Babe boobies: They're not all the same. All of the early standard Babes (such as the ones pictured on the first two pages of this thread) have bigger boobs than the last model standard Babes.
So if one has a thing for bigger boobs, then go for the early models. Assuming that one can be found for sale. Because as has been mentioned, the standard Babes have been discontinued. So the only way that one might be available is during one of the rare occasions that one appears in the sales section.
While Eighth Wonder still has a few of the standard Diana models available, they are of the latter type and will have smaller boobs than the first generation. Another option would be some of the European vendors. It's possible that they may still have some earlier models stashed away. The easiest way to tell the difference (besides the difference in boob size) is that the newer versions have more pronounced cheeks than the early ones.

Here's what I'm talking about:
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG (1023.65 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
Notice the facial differences between Lexy a 2016 production standard Babe and Michelle (pictured below) a 2006 standard Babe.
Teddy Babe 001.JPG
Teddy Babe 001.JPG (1008.41 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
Still cute. But different.
Of course the question was about boobs. (Which is always a good question!) :D
But I just thought that I would put the facial thing out there as another way to distinguish the early Babes from the newer ones. Not to mention that I needed an excuse to spam you guys with some pictures of my ladies. :whistle:
With all of that being said, keep in mind that this only applies to the standard Babes. The currently available deluxe Babes are pretty much all of the big boob variety as the three smaller boob deluxe models aren't being made at the present time.
Although I do hope that they return.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

titjob wrote:If you need bigger tits and plush.
Sorry but I don't think that website exists. Is there a typo? I want to see what you are talking about.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

blacksmith wrote:
Sorry but I don't think that website exists. Is there a typo? I want to see what you are talking about.

BS
Check your PM.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

blacksmith wrote:

BS
valentinagirls.com

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

Kente

Post by Kente »

Whoa!

Just saw the ValentinaGirls. They look like muppets, but are pretty sweet looking! Nice!

I still want a TeddyBabe though. (Robyn! One Day!)
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

Honestly now that I have my Rhonda (a Lisa Deluxe), if I am in the market for another, I'm most likely to get one of the smaller breasted Deluxes like Lauren. OR if they ever bring back the original Standards, or even an updated standard design. That would be nice.

I find that the TBD's have plenty of boob and can't see myself wanting more boob. In my opinion their tits are perfect as is.

If there was anything I wanted increased in size it would the a little thicker waist hips and legs. Because the core shape and design of the Deluxe's is basically a skinny woman with huge ta-tas. I get why that's is the template, but it's not perfect for me.

I've looked at other plush doll manufactures and find them way too "muppet" for my tastes. And I think that is one of the reasons the Teddy-Babe creator hasn't gone out of business. No one has done what they do better.

Yet,...
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

INFORMATIONS