teddy-babes.com

Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

Post by DocMoriarty »

kehlwr wrote:Has anyone here tried using Bad Dragon masturbators with their Teddy Babe? I already have quite a collection of them and it would be awesome if they fit.
A few messages up you find my reviews with pictures. If they are anything like the 3 inserts you see there then they most likely fit. Never heard of Bad Dragon inserts. One more approved message and you can post images which would help too to judge whether they might work.

Edit: I just found them, they look as if they can fit. You'll need a plastic bag tho since they are open at then end. The sizes i saw are ok, they should fit well.

ccdennis4977
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ccdennis4977 »

I am new to the forum and I wonder what are the pros and cons to the built-in versus the removable vagina? Does one look more real than the other?

kehlwr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kehlwr »

DocMoriarty wrote: A few messages up you find my reviews with pictures. If they are anything like the 3 inserts you see there then they most likely fit. Never heard of Bad Dragon inserts. One more approved message and you can post images which would help too to judge whether they might work.

Edit: I just found them, they look as if they can fit. You'll need a plastic bag tho since they are open at then end. The sizes i saw are ok, they should fit well.

I think this might be my 5th post, and if it is, I'll post a picture of my collection. Thanks to your pictures, I think I have a good idea as to who will fit and who won't. But I thought it would be a good idea to post all my lady bits, hopefully someone will see something they like. Bad Dragon does an amazing job on their products, however they cater to the...fantasy...crowd (I'm sure you noticed with you saw their website). I like the plastic bag idea, but I have come up with some of my own ways to "cap" the open end. I've found that sealing one of the ends completely changes the feel of the toy. For example, I like to dress my ladies up with pretty, colorful socks (this is one of my biggest attraction to dolls, my desire to play dress up lol). While thick socks won't create a vaccuum seal like some of my other methods, they do muffle the noise greatly and catch some of the "mess" (escpecially if you stuff in about an inch of sock). My primary method, often employed with the aforementioned sock, is to insert a ball or an egg (not a chicken egg, like a yoni egg or ben wa balls). I have a collection of stones that are the perfect size for this. Like I said, I will post pictures as soon as I hit five.
"I prefer not to define life by silly little human contrivances like 'anatomy' or 'biology' but rather on universal truths like consciousness. My companion has consciousness, even if she has to borrow some of mine, ergo she is alive."

kehlwr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kehlwr »

Wohoo! Time to celebrate post #6 with some pictures.
Attachments
WIN_20190502_06_55_03_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190502_06_55_03_Pro.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 4851 times
WIN_20190502_06_53_13_Pro (2).jpg
WIN_20190502_06_53_13_Pro (2).jpg (394.51 KiB) Viewed 4851 times
"I prefer not to define life by silly little human contrivances like 'anatomy' or 'biology' but rather on universal truths like consciousness. My companion has consciousness, even if she has to borrow some of mine, ergo she is alive."

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Nice collection kehlwr!

kehlwr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kehlwr »

Maviarab wrote:Nice collection kehlwr!
Thank you! I was running the numbers in my head while doing this photo shoot and realized I could have afforded a full sized, silicone doll for the amount I've ALREADY spent on silicone, and these girls make up a large chunk of that lol

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Greetings,
My solution to the insert problem: use an insertion tool (real-doll), an RD-2 insert (real-doll), optional clear bag, and pouch (8W)
The pouch will protect the insert while pushing it in with the tool. Use some lubricant on the insertion tool and on your tool.
Enjoy,
Missionary
Attachments
Tool, Insert and Pouch.jpg
Tool, Insert and Pouch.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 4676 times
Tool in Insert.jpg
Tool in Insert.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 4676 times
Remove Tool and Ready to Go.jpg
Remove Tool and Ready to Go.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4676 times

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Missionary wrote:Greetings,
My solution to the insert problem: use an insertion tool (real-doll), an RD-2 insert (real-doll), optional clear bag, and pouch (8W)
The pouch will protect the insert while pushing it in with the tool. Use some lubricant on the insertion tool and on your tool.
Enjoy,
Missionary
Have questions..
What is the lenth of RD-2 insert? ..and the size/diameter of hole in insert? (many inserts are to tight for me)
Thanks, r363b

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To r363b:
Overall length of the RD-2 inserts are 8 inches. Nice fit for an average 6" guy
I estimate the inside diameter ~1.3-1.5 inches, but only 0.8 inches at the tapered entrance.
Inside ribbing is minimal, lends itself to pleasurable extended daily journeys. :D
All my inserts are from 2012-2014. Checking their website, they have a new model, very similar to these.
I do trim the inserts at the entrance from the extra flanges and removed the plug the other end, making them open ended. The vacuum created too much friction and hard to start up. Use the TB bag for protection
RD people were nice to me and made me a few different density inserts on special order. but their standard is the best for me.
The new TB insert is not useful for me. It is too stiff, I could not enter into it. If I could, it would choke me without a neck-tie.
Overall length of the pink pouch is ~8 inches. Starting a year ago I had the size of the pouch reduced as shown on the picture. It is a better fit and it is easier to insert into the Babes. Please, experiment. Understand, all my Babes are modified by me, the vag. is moved up by 2" for easy mating in a missionary position, as described in my "Photoshoot" topic.
Disclaimer: this describes my experience, your results may vary. Your pleasure is your responsibility.
RD makes high quality Dolls and accessories. TB makes high quality Light-weight Babes (I am an old guy)
Enjoy life, it is later than you think,
Missionary
Attachments
Insert Mod2.pdf
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 168 times

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Let me try the pouch picture again:
Attachments
Insert Mod2.pdf
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 186 times

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Missionary wrote::
Thanks for information.. I use a Fleshlight because I need the longer insert.. looks like the RD insert would not work for me.
I am sold on the fabric dolls also, Meiki Plush Dx. Soft and warmth is best.

set track

Post by set track »

we always use a femidom easy to clean cheap to replace and easy to enter (for us oldies :mrgreen: )
whatever enjoy :D

St & Lisa xxx

DollLover99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollLover99 »

Why not just cut the vagina opening and insert a full-sized Fleshlight girl with case like I did long ago? I tried many sleeves forced into that tight hole but it was always too tight for me. My Jessica Deluxe doll can climb on top and ride me until I cum. I do her 2 to 4 times a day this way. The Fleshlight is for me the best sleeve due to softness and realism, but I definitely recommend using the case it comes with as without it tightness is problematic.

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

DollLover99 wrote:Why not just cut the vagina opening and insert a full-sized Fleshlight girl with case like I did long ago?
Hmm, I would hate to damage my Carly, but that does sound like a very sensible suggestion. The Japanese meiki are higher quality, but they can’t fit into the opening, and a Fleshlight in its case is much easier to insert. Plus all the options. I enjoy the Meiki Plush DX with a Venus Real, but Carly has way more personality!

I may have to gently open things up inside, how did you do this?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

It would be nice if Eighth Wonder could offer this modification as an option. :idea:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS