teddy-babes.com

Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SuperNothing wrote: Any suggestions of a way to dry them out completely after washing? I can just see myself now, perplexed with sizes and features as my face turns red in the tampon isle of the supermarket. :oops:
I know what you mean. I'm the same way about buying condoms. :oops:
But as far as drying out the inserts, I just shake out all the water that I can and then use a T-shirt wrapped around a thin toilet brush handle that I insert about 6 or 7 times using a dry section each time.
While there are probably better ways of doing this, this is what I have been doing for the last several years with no problems.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

I’ve been doing more research on Toydemon about their various Meiki offerings. I was looking at these:

The famous zxy: https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-zhang-xi ... asturbator

Or this one from toydemon: https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-real-masturbator

Any thoughts on the maximum length and diameter that a TBD will allow inside?

Also, in commparison, how does the Realdoll insert compare? $250 is a lot, but it seems like so many reviews on the Meikis talk about how they wear out and tear. So, is the realdoll insert buy once, cry once? And how would it fit in a TBD? For a $6,000+ doll you’d think that the insert would be superb.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Beanbott wrote:
Also, in commparison, how does the Realdoll insert compare? $250 is a lot, but it seems like so many reviews on the Meikis talk about how they wear out and tear. So, is the realdoll insert buy once, cry once? And how would it fit in a TBD? For a $6,000+ doll you’d think that the insert would be superb.
I read somewhere that there can be a chemical reaction when silicon comes in contact with TPE. Thoughts?

All of a sudden I've been having difficulty getting the DS Doll insert up into the TBD cavity/pocket. Is it possible that things have shifted inside? I've tried applying baby powder/corn starch to no avail. Anybody using the caulk gun method with success?
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

SuperNothing wrote:Any suggestions of a way to dry them out completely after washing? I can just see myself now, perplexed with sizes and features as my face turns red in the tampon isle of the supermarket. :oops:
Huh? No need... it's a constant cycle of washing and using the insert here :drinking:

:whistle: OK, jk. The insert we settled with in the end (after much research as well) is so elastic I could fist it (outside the TB ofc) yet still so snug it feels great. Sadly I managed to poke through the end, so it's easier to rinse now, and for both hygiene and much easier insertion into the Babe I wrap a medical glove around it. Oh and yes, I also have a pack of tampons at home. Eh guys, with just the right mindset, buying such stuff is really easy. I buy it for my beloved wife. One of the least things I can do for her...

Edit: I forgot to mention: If they were not so fragile, the Perfect Fit Hump Gear was the best insert so far, for a variety of reasons. First an explanation, this thing is a hollow, aka f***able butt plug. Many have complained it's too soft and floppy to insert. Not a problem with a TB though, and the help of the plush insert and some phallic tool to shove it up there. Since I like a snug fit and soft texture, that one's right for me. But their Silicone/TPE blend rips and gets punctured way too easily. And their lifetime warranty is a joke as well: They replaced the first for me, all other inquiries (after I destroyed the replacement and another one I bought) I never heard back from them again. So: not convincing in the end.

CU c+L

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-story-ex ... asturbator

This one looks interesting since it’s narrower almost to the end, I wonder if it would fit the TBD better.

It would be great to find out without buying a zillion and testing each one!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Beanbott wrote:https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-story-ex ... asturbator

This one looks interesting since it’s narrower almost to the end, I wonder if it would fit the TBD better.

It would be great to find out without buying a zillion and testing each one!
I tried to check it out but I got a message saying that they were updating their website and server.
Hopefully someone who has some experience with one of these will chime in as I would be interested in one if it was a good fit.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Beanbott wrote:I’ve been doing more research on Toydemon about their various Meiki offerings. I was looking at these:

The famous zxy: https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-zhang-xi ... asturbator

Or this one from toydemon: https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-real-masturbator

Any thoughts on the maximum length and diameter that a TBD will allow inside?

The first one I think it too big (the second link just sent me to a whole page of different things). Maybe possible, but it will maybe be difficult. That said... I wonder if my Teddy Babe is a little tighter than others? Is that possible? I've seen other things people recommend that are not an easy fit- although nothing thus far has not fit at all with enough effort and maybe if it sticks out an inch or two (which, in my opinion, is not such a bad thing).

I really like that site as they give the dimensions. If you want it easy, keep it 3" or under. It gets tougher if it's bigger around than that. As for length... I'm not sure what the theoretical maximum is. The bigger around it is the harder it is to get it in deeper, so it's all kinda connected.

Here's some that Audrey has with a brief bit of info about each:

https://www.toydemon.com/si-x-type-n-masturbator: This one is kinda different. It's more... spongy? Not spongy, but MORE spongy. It's super easy to work with and insert as it's less floppy without being too big to fit, but it's not soft enough for me, despite pretty gradual texturing. I've found that the softer the better; it goes great til the end, then it kinda ruins it for me if it's not soft enough. "Stopstopstop!" This one isn't the worst, and presumptively most people don't have that problem (I search for things with bad reviews because they're too soft, haha). So it's possible that none of this will maybe be very useful to you, but at least you can see how things fit.

https://www.toydemon.com/moeten-2-japanese-masturbator: This one is ok. It's kind of agressive looking, but it's super soft so that helps. Not a favorite still (just barely a little "too much" still) but pretty decent and easy enough to work with. Super cheap though so I think worth a shot.

https://www.toydemon.com/hyper-onahole- ... asturbator & https://www.toydemon.com/hyper-onahole- ... asturbator: I put these together as they're very similar. I couldn't really tell them apart other than they looked different on the outside. Very soft but yet small enough they were easy to insert. I liked them a lot. Eventually one broke on me, but it lasted quite awhile and the price is right so I got more than my money's worth.

https://www.toydemon.com/seventeen-bordeaux-soft: This is probably my favorite. It's a little longer than some of the others so it's apt to stick out a bit, but that doesn't bother me (You could maybe get it all the way if you stuck something in it, but I wouldn't want to break it nor do I want to get something all lubey). It's floppy, but narrow enough it's not hard to wiggle it in there. I should note I always put a plastic bag around the outside (of all inserts) as it both makes it easier to insert, and it adds a layer of protection in case something breaks. It holds up amazingly well too. There's some tearing around the outside, but it doesn't matter, and this thing has seen a lot of use. A LOT!

https://www.toydemon.com/dna-g-mode-hol ... asturbator: if you want something you know that will fit with ease, this thing is tiny! It still works great though. I rather liked it but it didn't last real long. Whether bad luck or part of the deal I'm not sure, but even then it was well worth it at that low price.

https://www.toydemon.com/tia-s-onaho-masturbator: Remember those two I linked together? I should have put this one in there too, as I can't really tell the difference. Notice the bad review, lol. I think that's why I bought it.

https://www.toydemon.com/love-body-aki-hole-masturbator: I thought this would be a good idea as it's made for some other kind of doll, but it's not for me. Way, way, way too harsh. Used it once and threw it away. I think this is the one that made me pay very close attention to the softness rating. Still, might be fine for other people, and if I recall it fit quite well.

She has quite a few others too, but a few didn't come from that website so I don't know what they were and others were discontinued.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Excellent write-up Mr. Treehorn! :thumbs_up:

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Thanks, JT. Compreshensive and helpful. Thanks also for the reminder of putting it in a plastic back to ease insertion. I forgot about that important step and was wondering if my TBD was closing up on me :-). Do you find your fave is harder to clean because of that cervical cavity?
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

SuperNothing wrote:Do you find your fave is harder to clean because of that cervical cavity?
Doesn't seem any different. Whether you're supposed to or not I turn all of them inside out. If that means something doesn't last as long... well they're not that expensive so it's worth it in my opinion. Otherwise it seems kinda gross, haha.

browneyecricket

Post by browneyecricket »

As others have suggested a glass toy is good for TBD plush velour insertion … Lisa likes it too!
Glass dildo for plush insert …female condom inside.
Glass dildo for plush insert …female condom inside.
IMG_20180720_142251039.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
IMG_20180720_142347895.jpg
IMG_20180720_142347895.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 3934 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I just got this the other day and not sure how it will work. But I'm going to install it and come back later with a full report. 8)
Pipedream Extreme 001.JPG
Pipedream Extreme 001.JPG (839 KiB) Viewed 3893 times
Pipedream Extreme 002.JPG
Pipedream Extreme 002.JPG (882.15 KiB) Viewed 3893 times

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

Got the Tomax Venus Real on advice posted. Nice sleeve, but difficult to insert. I don’t want to put anything inside it for fear it would poke through the end. I tried a plastic bag over it, but still couldn’t get it in. What else have people used to get it inside?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I'm going to install it and come back later with a full report. 8)
Ok I'm back now. 8)
I regret to say this, but I was a bit disappointed. While the new insert felt really soft and lifelike, it didn't fit properly and would't stay in place.
It wasn't supposed to be much over 6 inches long and the diameter appeared to be smaller than some of the other inserts that I have seen, so I don't know what the problem was. Perhaps the standard Babes have smaller openings than the deluxes? I have read where some here say that is the case while others say that they are the same. So I don't know. :?
In any case, I will try it again at some point to see if it gets any better. I mean, almost everything tends to be awkward the first time. :wink:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Beanbott wrote:Got the Tomax Venus Real on advice posted. Nice sleeve, but difficult to insert. I don’t want to put anything inside it for fear it would poke through the end. I tried a plastic bag over it, but still couldn’t get it in. What else have people used to get it inside?
I used a plastic grocery bag over the new insert that I just acquired to help it slide into place, but I will try a smaller bag next time. (I'm thinking that the bag that I used may have been too big and that could have caused some of my difficulties)
I also used a cut off broom stick as a facilitator. Just lube it up so that it can slide out easily when the insert is in place. Also be sure to insert the rounded end so that there will be no danger of damaging the insert. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS