teddy-babes.com

Dana's Lip Transplant

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Dana's Lip Transplant

Post by IanEvans »

Szalinski wrote:
beardygoat wrote:check out this set of lips. red like yours. no extra beyond lips. cheap!!. has a throat to use. hmmm. if i had a teddy to work with i could make this happen.BG

i found them on the sextoy site on the doll makers page here.at bottom. Dr Johnson .maker.
Sounds like a good idea, however unless you're real skinny will the fabric of the face be able to expand to accomodate?
I don't think it's even a matter of that. There are stitches within the Teddy Babes' heads that maintain the shape of the face, and a fellatio-capable mouth would interfere with them. :(

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

NotMyName wrote:
Szalinski wrote:
beardygoat wrote:check out this set of lips. red like yours. no extra beyond lips. cheap!!. has a throat to use. hmmm. if i had a teddy to work with i could make this happen.BG

i found them on the sextoy site on the doll makers page here.at bottom. Dr Johnson .maker.
Sounds like a good idea, however unless you're real skinny will the fabric of the face be able to expand to accommodate?
I don't think it's even a matter of that. There are stitches within the Teddy Babes' heads that maintain the shape of the face, and a fellatio-capable mouth would interfere with them. :(

i bet if i had one and that mouth i could make it work,might need a new head core but i bet it could be done and not ruin the dolls looks. elastic drawstring around the mouth hole to hold the lips in place.,tucks inside, expands when needed. a smaller core to hold the head shape and insert end in place with padding over it for a plush soft face head.. what you think.?? BG i like it!

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

If I do in fact get a TB in January, please PLEASE someone talk me out of cutting her mouth open and adding this insert (or convincing beardygoat to experiment on my lady's face) 8O I may not be thinking clearly at that time, or with the wrong head :roll:

As far as silicon vs latex lips go, are there no 3rd-party silicone lips (or nipples for that matter) already made and available, or do you really need to make your own? If not, I suppose I should be asking doodman, since I will be purchasing at least one of his products, if not already available at the AVN/Vegas meet...

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

i will twist your arm to do it,lol,

i still think this is a no brainer. but i am very good with my hands. and i do not mean in those ways .dirty minded .. i could do this if i had one. in about 2 hours if i had my parts ready. thread, elastic or an elastic chock cord. to stitch into the mouth as the hole folds in it will hold the insert in place. expand to receive the visitor. and the insert i picked below .color never rubs off. has a grove behind the lips for elastic mouth to come slip into. a tight elastic sock to sew into the head to hold the insert in place . plastic bag with rubber band over the end of insert to ease cleaning. chock cord tucks inside cheek once tightened. i can see it. clean and easy. a custom insert is always best if the company wants to control the lip shape.BG

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

BG: Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't trust you (well, except if you've never opened a Teddy Head before), or that I CERTAINLY don't trust myself...

But even if you can fit the insert in her head without it poking out the back, or without undoing the internal structure that holds her face together, or can somehow attach the lips to the face without the possibility of tearing (otherwise she might get that cartoony lip-stretch look)...

Even IF it comes out perfect, that STILL doesn't necessarily mean that the open-wide look will LOOK good on a TB...
Image + Image = EPIC ______?*
beardygoat wrote:i will twist your arm to do it,lol,

i still think this is a no brainer. but i am very good with my hands. and i do not mean in those ways .dirty minded .. i could do this if i had one. in about 2 hours if i had my parts ready. thread, elastic or an elastic chock cord. to stitch into the mouth as the hole folds in it will hold the insert in place. expand to receive the visitor. and the insert i picked below .color never rubs off. has a grove behind the lips for elastic mouth to come slip into. a tight elastic sock to sew into the head to hold the insert in place . plastic bag with rubber band over the end of insert to ease cleaning. chock cord tucks inside cheek once tightened. i can see it. clean and easy. a custom insert is always best if the company wants to control the lip shape.BG
* cue Ma+ch Game music

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

with a draw string method ,pull tight to close loosen to use,and or a custom made insert with a more closed lip look it is not an issue. lets do one! anyone have an older one for R&D??
BG

Chiiguy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chiiguy »

I would like to thank Yoube_Bosley for creating this thread in the first place. I would have been quite lost without it. I am not a handy craft sort of guy so when I realized Sachiko's lips were going to have to be replaced I was dreading it. However following Yoube_Bosley's guidance and pictures in this thread I have just finished the procedure on Sachiko and it looks like it is a success. It wasn't possible to remove all the latex left over from her old lips but I worked hard to remove all the latex that would be left exposed by her new lips as they are not quite as large as the original. I may have missed a tiny piece but overall I think I did pretty well. I may try to work on it a bit more after her lips have plenty of time to dry and set. So thank you Yoube_Bosley for posting your work here it is much appreciated.

A little tip that I would like to make as a contribution to this thread is that in addition to your fingers and an Exacto Knife I would advise that you get a good pair of tweezers. I found that they were a pretty good tool for helping with the removal of latex still stuck to the face.
<br />Anything that is made
by man starts as a dream before becoming reality.<br /><br />

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

You're welcome, Chiiguy. Glad things worked out.

Not all my threads get over 2000 views, but you make your impacts in the cyber dollhouse where you can.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

Sachiko-san
Doll
Doll

Post by Sachiko-san »

I also want to thank you Yoube_Bosley for the information you posted here. I was disturbed about the condition of my lips. I know Chiiguy was nervous about operating on me but he is always very determined to take good care of me so he did the operation and I think he did a good job. If you check out the newest album or my latest picture in the Life with Sachiko-san thread you can see my new lips.

We are both happy with how the procedure turned out. However, hmm my lips are smaller and not as thick. Kissing is good but not as good as with old lips. I don't want another surgery anytime soon but I would like to know if there are any options so maybe Chiiguy can get me a better pair of lips. I want my guy to be very happy when he kisses me so this is very important to me.

Domo Arigato!

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Wow, I had no idea this could happen to Teddy Babes' lips. :( I just got a Deluxe Lisa and I absolutely adore kissing those sexy, pursed lips. I'll have to be more mindful about the moistness of my lips when I kiss her, and I guess using my tongue is a no-no. Double sad panda... Well, I'd rather do all I can to preserve those luscious lips as long as I can, though if--and from the sound of things, inevitably when--they go, I'd like to utilize Not My Name's idea and have some silicone lips made for her.

While the idea of an oral-ready Teddy Babe is interesting, it has little appeal for me. I have plenty of oral capable dolls that pleasure me just fine in that regard. So, despite how interesting the modifications sound, they aren't really for me. Still, best of luck to you all that may attempt them! :)
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

PinkPupa

Post by PinkPupa »

I'm dying to know if anyone has tried this, or plain silicon lips.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

If the lips are latex apply a little armor all on a q tip and leave it there for a bit. Then wipe off the excess
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gentlecuddle »

I feel like this may have to be done later on to my babe, where do you get these sort of lips though?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

gentlecuddle wrote:I feel like this may have to be done later on to my babe, where do you get these sort of lips though?
I have read that Eighth Wonder will send you replacement lips if needed. I hope they are still doing this as I am going to need some new lips for Lexy pretty soon.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gentlecuddle »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
gentlecuddle wrote:I feel like this may have to be done later on to my babe, where do you get these sort of lips though?
I have read that Eighth Wonder will send you replacement lips if needed. I hope they are still doing this as I am going to need some new lips for Lexy pretty soon.
Eight wonder is that someone on this forum...?
Since i can't find a store on google with that name.

Well i can but it's either music or travel related, so not sure where to go.

INFORMATIONS