teddy-babes.com

A Second Teddy Babe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: A Second Teddy Babe?

Post by Doctor Z »

furluver
Thank you.
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

gentlecuddle wrote:Even though i don't own more then one, i finally accepted i am a teddy-babe lover and that i need it in my life. I don't want it but already have some emotional connection to it and i feel like getting a second one will kinda feel like cheating on my babe.
I agree with those sentiments. Going further though, I think I prefer having just one super special Teddy Babe and focus all my attentions solely on her. I can't say from experience, but I would expect my feeling for her would be all the stronger rather than having more than one.

There's still a couple reasons that have a certain appeal to them. First off, they would each have someone to cuddle with during the day or when I'm otherwise not around. Two Teddy Babes cuddling is about the cutest thing possible.

Also, it never hurts to have a spare. If you have more than one they should all last longer. There's always the fear of what if one day down the road, perhaps many years from now, you can no longer get them. It would be soooooo hard to live without her. I know it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy half a dozen spares just to be safe, but (and boy is this stupid...) I just don't have the heart to store them packed away somewhere alone and unloved for years. It seems cruel somehow. I know that's borderline insane, but you can get pretty attached to them and it starts messing with your head, lol.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

JackieTreehorn wrote: I know it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy half a dozen spares just to be safe, but (and boy is this stupid...) I just don't have the heart to store them packed away somewhere alone and unloved for years. It seems cruel somehow. I know that's borderline insane, but you can get pretty attached to them and it starts messing with your head, lol.
I know what you mean! I only have two and tend to feel guilty if one of them is neglected. :puppydogeyes:
In fact, I will actually apologize to the neglected one if something comes up and I can't spend as much time with her as I would like. :oops:
I think I could be the poster child for insanity! :drinking:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Hello, now my 2nd Teddybabe has arrived. I would like to introduce you, but it does not work.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Wolferich wrote:Hello, now my 2nd Teddybabe has arrived. I would like to introduce you, but it does not work.

where did you buy?

and her name?

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

welcome wolferich you need 5 posts before you can post pictures but can't wait to see your girl.

carlys_guy

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Thank you for the answer, carlys_guy and titjob. So i have to write some posts so i can publish some pictures. My sweetys are Carla-Johanna and Nicole-Bianca. I bought them both in dollpark/gummipuppen.de.

Greetings
Wolferich

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,

I myself have three TB at home (a standard TB and two TB Deluxe). My experience is that each of them has its own personality, and I do not neglect any of them even though they are both similar and different. (yes, I know, it's contradictory, but my case is a bit special and also proves that waiting is perhaps not such a bad thing :wink: )

Indeed, I first adopt Nolwenn (A Carly TBD, who is very ... er... voluptuous).
Nolwenn
Nolwenn
TB1.jpg (24.5 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
And soon after, Cléo join her (she is a Cindy TB standard). This second is for sure, very different (TB vs TBD) and more … wild :roll: .
Cleo
Cleo
TB2.jpg (34.43 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
They are adorable, but some time later, I found that this "configuration" was a bit unbalanced.
Nolwenn and Cleo
Nolwenn and Cleo
TB3.jpg (35.65 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
So, I ordered another TBD … expecting a "LISA" model.
But… an error occurs, and another "CARLY" arrived at home. My first reaction was a bit disapointement… looking at the doll in the plastic bag, I first think "oh shit, not a Lisa !".
Liz
Liz
TB4.jpg (26.66 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
But I soon realize that this third doll was very different from my first Nolwenn. Indeed, as you an see she had another lingerie, but what is less noticeable on the picture, also a completly different body. Even, the head/face was not similar to my first "CARLY". I named her "Liz".
I first thought of changing the color of the eyes, but finally I only changed the hairstyle (a short wig, black with red highlights).

Liz and Nolwenn, although of the same model "Carly" are totally different. I do not know why I had this "luck", but Liz has a much weaker chest than Nolwenn, but the shape of her body is also special, especially longer. It is a "TBD" but ultimately, is totally different from the first TBD I had.
With the short wig, Liz has a totally different character/face than Nolwenn. The only common point is that they have the same eyes color, but it's quite all. Looking at the both, you can perharps imagine that they are sisters, but for sure not twin sisters.

So, having wait some time before to order this one, is perhaps a good thing !
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

set track

Post by set track »

IMG_1242.JPG
IMG_1242.JPG (108.25 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
''what - a second Babe in our house ?''
''nar' two's enough'' :mrgreen:

love Lisa & Tina xxx

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

They sit very nicely - and they do not have to control the ceiling? Thats a important job of my babes.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

INFORMATIONS