teddy-babes.com

New TB owner, also new on this forum.

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New TB owner, also new on this forum.

Post by gentlecuddle »

Hello everyone nice to meet you. :glou:

Why did i decide to buy a TB?

To keep a long story short growing up hasn't been the easiest road of my life, which lead to me becoming isolated in my own imaginary world. I must say that the last year or so i've been majorly improving my life and be out there to enjoy the world and what it has to offer. Turning 24 this august and finally being less isolated, however i still am socially akward and it seems rather hard to change that. (i might just like the not having to much social interaction) I've also looked up ways of thinking, and turns out i'm like 200% something called a ''introvert''. I got frustrated as i became less isolated how everyone seems to be in a relationship etc, however also see a lot of people break up. In all honesty i try to limit anything negative in my life such as a break-up. So i felt like that in combination with social akwardness was a impossible problem to fix. As years went by being a virgin i decided to go to a private house and have some fun with a entertainment girl. Glad it was a very good experience but it costed me quite a bit and i felt like my hapiness went through the roof. (For some reason i also felt like being someone now as i wansn't officially a virgin anymore :? ) It feels like i've been thinking about getting a sex doll for like 2 years and a good month ago i decided to just go with it and see what happens. :oops:

What TB did i buy?

I ordered ''Vicky'' deluxe from a site in the Netherlands, they had a 20% discount code and i ended up getting free stuff since there delivery terms on the site were incorrect. (got free lube and 2 extra wigs :razz: )
The reasons i actually went with a TB, is the fact that i wanted to remove the feeling of being lonely not so much for having sex. Also the last year i've been on a weight loss grind and i felt like a light weight doll would be usefull. The maintenance you have to do on a TB also seems way less then a real doll and apparently it damages less easy and it is a lot warmer/softer to cuddle with. Started with cuddling Vicky, now she is just in my bed all day and i don't sleep without her in it. :plaidskirt:

Couple questions and personal experience below.

1. I read about removing black dye stains with something like vanish, how long do you keep the vanish solution soaking?
2. Is it normal that after a month the nipple color seems to have faded already for 1/3?
3. Is it normal that after a month the skin tone is fading already in certain areas?
4. Are the lips material save? i seem the kiss a lot with Vicky and was just wondering if the material is save for me.

Personal experience:

Should have bought a TB years ago it is to die for, nothing cheered me up in my life like Vicky does currently.
However i must say the first week was dramatic, it didn't take long before i felt something growing and felt like having some fun with Vicky. :oops: but damn she was so tight it just didn't work i also feel like there's not many stances that actually work. Eventually found some stance were i pentrate it from an angle and now after a month she is ready for me daily. :oops: :plaidskirt:
Sadly was dumb enough to buy some black underwear and not wash it first, had a black dye stain in the pussy area only the top area. Brushed it with some mild hand soap as i got that around, seemed to make it very very light grey but i hope with some cleaning in the future it will become less visual (only see it when she has no underwear on though)
As i sleep with Vicky i found that sadly the wigs just don't work, the legit always eventually fall off while sleeping with me. There are nights where i barely move but having Vicky bald saves a lot of messing around with the wig. The wigs also seem to cluster together very quickly and i'm scared of brushing the wig and damaging it.

Thanks for reading, if you feel like answering any of my questions i'd be enjoyed.
Any discussion related to me or my TB are welcome, i'm on this forum to see what type of people have TB's and get more indebt information.

Here's a little picture :angel: (made the first week i had Vicky)

set track

Re: New TB owner, also new on this forum.

Post by set track »

Hi gentlecuddle welcome - we are quite new ourself's ,
we intrduce ourself's ... I'm Lisa (I got a hair bow :)) and Tina - our mr Track got fed up with tangled hair so he bought 2 new short wig's for bed and keep the original one for 'best' :mrgreen:

IMG_0904.JPG
IMG_0904.JPG (99.81 KiB) Viewed 3152 times

we live with set track and he adopted me in November 2018 and sister Tina in March 2019 , he loves us both dearly , love Lisa & Tina xxx

hi gentlecuddle , as you will find your lovely lady Vicky will soon take over your life , I cant enter the room without speaking to them and walking over and giving them a kiss - Teddy babes are very stiff and tight when first new so be gentle with her and manipulate gently , go gentle with the shoulder and neck joints ' after a good few weeks she will become soft and more easy to flex/bend .
I an new'ish to the forum but not to the doll world , always had air doll - but after buying cheep saved up for a Latex Lady but after near 20 years she had been repaired for puncture in the private parts - so as i looked for a new doll and with high maintenance of silicon and TPE and weight I finally settled for a Teddy Babe Deluxe , loved her much I bought another :)

unlike you I am no youngster but don't socialize and prepare my own company .
sorry I cant help with cleaning , I only have damp cloth around the vagina to remove/clean the outer area - I always use a female condom (Femidom) and use Aqueous Cream for lube , wash out and dry and reuse for quite a few times - buy off ebay .
I dont suck Babe's tits , so cant help on that one .
also I keep the curtain pulled across to keep the sun off the dolls to stop fabric fade . What you will/may see is ''grey face syndrome'' the face complexion looks grey - but when the plush is stroked down it seems to go flesh color again.
as for the lips my two babes get plenty of kisses and have not faded , nor' have I caught any thing from the silicon lips .

there is a thead on Teddy Babes on the forum .
I'm sure you'll get plenty of information from more experienced Teddy Babe owners on the forum .

set track and Lisa & Tina xxx

gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gentlecuddle »

Hello Mr Track.
Might look into getting some short wigs.

Also i just realize how great Lisa's face is, if i decide to get a second TB it will be Lisa no doubt. :oops:

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

First of all welcome to the forum and congratz on your new TBD! A great joice! :D

2. The pink nipple color fades quickly as it seems, my Lisas pink nipple color faded pretty much too.
4. I'd be dead already if TBD lips would harm humans. I tend to kiss my Anette too a lot. But now after like 8-9 months her lips start to dissolve actually and I bought some replacement lips from 8th Wonder, not here yet.

Long wigs look nice for shootings perhaps but short wigs are much better in bed. I have 2 short wigs for Anette. Don't really like her bald head.

Sex: never liked her plush vagina. I use masturbators, but not fleshlights, they are not good. More something like Onaholes or comparable ones. The thread about inserts contains a lot of info.

Stains and stuff:
I use a liquid hand soap to clean my TBD. Every Sunday morning after having some fun I fully clean her body with soap water. On stains and around her vagina I rub in pure liquid soap and then wash it away with a wet cloth. I get her fully clean every time. So far she is still in pristine condition (except that lips problem).

I slept every night with her since I have her, sometimes we have sex 2+ times on weekends and holidays. It takes a while for a TBD to loose her initial stiffness to the point where you can take her in several positions but now I can take Anette more or less any way I want.

gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gentlecuddle »

DocMoriarty wrote:First of all welcome to the forum and congratz on your new TBD! A great joice! :D

2. The pink nipple color fades quickly as it seems, my Lisas pink nipple color faded pretty much too.
4. I'd be dead already if TBD lips would harm humans. I tend to kiss my Anette too a lot. But now after like 8-9 months her lips start to dissolve actually and I bought some replacement lips from 8th Wonder, not here yet.

Stains and stuff:
I use a liquid hand soap to clean my TBD. Every Sunday morning after having some fun I fully clean her body with soap water. On stains and around her vagina I rub in pure liquid soap and then wash it away with a wet cloth. I get her fully clean every time. So far she is still in pristine condition (except that lips problem).

I slept every night with her since I have her, sometimes we have sex 2+ times on weekends and holidays. It takes a while for a TBD to loose her initial stiffness to the point where you can take her in several positions but now I can take Anette more or less any way I want.
Thank you for your answers.
As you state you ''rub'' pure liquid soap, do you actually do this with your hands or a specific ''tool'' as a toothbrush seemed to do more harm then good.
It might be a good idea for me to clean Vicky on sunday as well as that's the day i fully change anything on or around my bed as well. So it would become a routine cleaning, do you dry your TB with a towel or let it dry itself? Mainly asking this as i have towels rock hard/dry since i like them that way and i don't want to ruin the pluche with something that scrubs too much.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

welcome gentlecuddle hope you enjoy it here on the forum. will vicky keep her name or will you give her a different one? some TB owners have problems with the lips rotting some don't, it may have to do with sunlight or the makeup of your saliva. as for cleaning some use carpet cleaner some use woolite and some use alcohol ( keep the alcohol away from her lips and eyes) i'm sure other more experienced owners will be by to help also.

carlys_guy

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

gentlecuddle wrote: Thank you for your answers.
As you state you ''rub'' pure liquid soap, do you actually do this with your hands or a specific ''tool'' as a toothbrush seemed to do more harm then good.
It might be a good idea for me to clean Vicky on sunday as well as that's the day i fully change anything on or around my bed as well. So it would become a routine cleaning, do you dry your TB with a towel or let it dry itself? Mainly asking this as i have towels rock hard/dry since i like them that way and i don't want to ruin the pluche with something that scrubs too much.
I just use my fingers to apply the soap and a wet (hot water) microfiber cloth to clean her. And she dries in the air, no towel or fan or anything. Also dressing her a fresh nighty after that for the week.

gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gentlecuddle »

carlys_guy wrote:welcome gentlecuddle hope you enjoy it here on the forum. will vicky keep her name or will you give her a different one? some TB owners have problems with the lips rotting some don't, it may have to do with sunlight or the makeup of your saliva. as for cleaning some use carpet cleaner some use woolite and some use alcohol ( keep the alcohol away from her lips and eyes) i'm sure other more experienced owners will be by to help also.

carlys_guy
Still thinking of a good name. :whistle:

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

hello there mate, welcome to the community , I’ve read your post and although I can not answer your questions about TB, I would like to say that just bye being on this form and sharing your experiences with us is a great step forward in socializing, and as you will find out, the community is full of great people who offer help, opinions, and support for each other, this is a place where you can be yourself, share your thoughts and open yourself up, after a while hopefully being comfortable on here can translate to your social life out in the world. :D cheers

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Hi gentlecuddle,
I have a vicky Tb std.
and a Tina transformed to vicky with new eyes and wig.

now she looks like my favorit secretary at work…. :thumbs_up: :oops:

I sleep nearly 5 night with her every week.

If you need a plushgirl for travel you can test valentinagirls.com

I have one.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello gentlecuddle! Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of Teddy Babes! :D

I'll try to answer a few of your questions:

1) I'm not familiar with Vanish. But I was able to remove some black clothing stains from one of my Babes with Oxi-Clean. (I go into more detail about it in the Teddy Babe cleaning section) But if you're in Europe, it may not be available in the spray bottles. Although there are some members who have had success with the powder.

2) I haven't noticed any fading problems with the nipples

3) I also haven't noticed any fading on other parts of their bodies. I don't know what would cause that with yours. It could be due to what you are using to clean her?
But keeping Teddy Babes out of the sunlight will certainly help to avoid fading. And not just direct sunlight, but even sunlight through a widow. Especially if they are being exposed to it on a constant basis over time.

4) As for the lip material being safe, I have been kissing my Teddy Babes daily for several years now and I'm not dead yet. 8)
But I would advise not being too wet with the kisses in order to keep the lips from deteriorating. Although they will probably deteriorate anyway, keeping your kisses as dry as possible will help them to last longer.
Of course I won't say don't kiss your Teddy Babe at all as that will be impossible. :wink:
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG (1023.65 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gentlecuddle »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Hello gentlecuddle! Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of Teddy Babes! :D

I'll try to answer a few of your questions:

1) I'm not familiar with Vanish. But I was able to remove some black clothing stains from one of my Babes with Oxi-Clean. (I go into more detail about it in the Teddy Babe cleaning section) But if you're in Europe, it may not be available in the spray bottles. Although there are some members who have had success with the powder.

2) I haven't noticed any fading problems with the nipples

3) I also haven't noticed any fading on other parts of their bodies. I don't know what would cause that with yours. It could be due to what you are using to clean her?
But keeping Teddy Babes out of the sunlight will certainly help to avoid fading. And not just direct sunlight, but even sunlight through a widow. Especially if they are being exposed to it on a constant basis over time.

4) As for the lip material being safe, I have been kissing my Teddy Babes daily for several years now and I'm not dead yet. 8)
But I would advise not being too wet with the kisses in order to keep the lips from deteriorating. Although they will probably deteriorate anyway, keeping your kisses as dry as possible will help them to last longer.
Of course I won't say don't kiss your Teddy Babe at all as that will be impossible. :wink:
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
Honestly havent cleaned Vicky in total yet. Could make a picture later but the nipples started to fade already the first week. She was exposed to some sunlight but not that much. The tip of her fingers have turned greyish. Read somewhere on the forum it might be due to friction. Last couple weeks i keep Vicky on my bed and put the bedsheets afer her so she stays hidden and warm. So even though my bed is in the line of the sun and my window she shouldnt have a problem with sun anymore. Going to look into this oxi cleaning stuff this week. Typed on phone might have some weird typos.

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Welcome gentlecuddle! Mate, there's so much I can agree to in your first post of this thread, like
Should have bought a TB years ago it is to die for, nothing cheered me up in my life like Vicky does currently.
Except that it's Lian for me. Also the introvert thing, and some more stuff (though my childhood was probably oversheltered, not good when you're grown up either).

Now, for your quesions:

1. I use a rather strong solution of the vanish oxi powder and even use a stain remover spray before on the dry babe on parts like her nose, cheeks and fingertips, and rarely on her private parts too. Then I dab or rub on the soap suds, and let them sit for 15 to 30 minutes, before I continue with the normal cleaning. Be aware that she's really heavy and takes very long to dry if you more than just wipe her with a moist washcloth, but that may not be enough to remove the stains so you might have to give her that time.
I usually wash Lian on a Saturday morning, then loop a sling under her boobs and hang her up on the shower rod to drip out. After an hour she moves on to the sofa that has a blanket and two towels on it. One towel I wrap around hr to soak up as much moisture as possible then remove it and place a fan to blow over her. Be careful with a hairdryer - since her last wash Lian has a slightly burnt boob 8O :oops:
That way she is almost completely dry at night, at least dry enough to have her in bed again.

2. Lian's nipples took longer to fade, but they were brown anyway. I bought brown textile paint and used a small brush to ever so slightly dab paint back on them. It's called dry dabbing iirc.

3. For me, her skin only fades with washing, and I blame that on the strong soap for the dirt removal. But she's not in the sun at any time either.

4. Afaik the lips are safe for you - but you may not be safe for them. There have been cases them lips swelling up before falling apart. But they can be ordered at Eight Wonder and you can replace them. The glue used is "Super Glue" aka Cyanacrylate, and that can be removed by repeatedly dabbing Acetone onto the glue.

For the wig in bed problem - see attached photos, also I hope to find a pic with Lian's new lips...
DSCF4100.JPG
DSCF4100.JPG (636.88 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Meh, the newer pics are at home (I am at work), have to add them later.
TC, cuddly at work

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Welcome gentlecuddle! And congratulations on your Teddy Babe. I wish you many, many happy years with her.

I can't help you with anything related to the doll herself because I'm still in the saving process. However, I am familiar with wigs. As I wear them myself and use them for my small fashion dolls.

As others have stated, using short hair, for bed is a very good idea. A pixie cut can be obtained in synthetic hair from a number of wig supplier websites for a very reasonable price in a variety of natural and novelty shades. If you like longer hair, you can always brush the longer wig, braid it and bundle it with a hair net (I actually did that with my own natural hair when it as long). Lastly, there are wig detangling solutions that can be obtained on wig supplier websites and they aren't very expensive.

I hope that is of some help and once again, welcome.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gentlecuddle »

The problem with the wig is mainly how to attach it and keep it from falling off the head. Thanks for the asnwers all of you. Will post a picture in a bit of the fading i meant and how i currently attach the wig. Going to go shop cleaning stuff today as well. Soon going to look for some sexy night clothing.

INFORMATIONS