teddy-babes.com

Choices choices, new Teddy B

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Choices choices, new Teddy B

Post by Henry869 »

Hi.

I’m a small-doll aficionado (see my tag line for my Aiko obsession lol) but I’ve decided I’d love a full-size Dollie just for that different cuddling n play experience. This led me to search for fabric or plush dolls, thence to Teddy Babes.

I’ve been looking at the site today for about an hour, in between reading posts on here. I’ve decided that I’d really like a Babe.

Thing is I have to choose one, and I’m not good at choosing! It took me days and days to choose the options for my two Aikos that I ordered “custom”, lol. But I anded up very happy with them!

Ok, my choice/I am attracted to either: Sonya, Cordelia, or it might seem a bit odd, Sable!

Any thoughts? Or, more like, are there any considerations I should make when thinking about buying a Teddy B...
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Choices choices, new Teddy B

Post by Mr Franz »

Can't say any of those do a thing for me, Henry. If I were in the market for a Teddy, I'd be more inclined to go with the Jasmine Deluxe or the Diana Standard. However, your money, your tastes. Get the one [you] like best. :wink:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

If I were to get a plush doll I think I would tend to go more towards the Ultra series... just because of the addition of a silicone head for oral and silicone vag but as Franz indicated it's your money so get what makes you happy... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

the body is nearly the same for all girls.
if you dont like you can order other eyes and wig to change.
I ordered a Tina.
the eyes didnt work for me so now she have vicky eyes and a blond halfcurly wig. :thumbs_up: :oops: :glou:

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Mr Franz wrote:Can't say any of those do a thing for me, Henry. If I were in the market for a Teddy, I'd be more inclined to go with the Jasmine Deluxe or the Diana Standard. However, your money, your tastes. Get the one [you] like best. :wink:
I noticed they don’t make Diana in a full-size...

Really, if things were fair, I’d be able to buy a half-dozen to get in all my favs... just kidding, I’m not greedy. :lol:

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Henry869 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Can't say any of those do a thing for me, Henry. If I were in the market for a Teddy, I'd be more inclined to go with the Jasmine Deluxe or the Diana Standard. However, your money, your tastes. Get the one [you] like best. :wink:
Nope, that's the main reason I never got a Teddy. As I understand it, the Diana's they do have are all left over stock. Not even making that one anymore. :(

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Mr Franz wrote:
Henry869 wrote:
Nope, that's the main reason I never got a Teddy. As I understand it, the Diana's they do have are all left over stock. Not even making that one anymore. :(
You know, as I’m looking at the Teddy B site (had to go to ordering page), I see as a “standard”, she’s 4.2 ft tall? I wasn’t sure how big they were. They still have a nice face pic, I wish they had a pic of her bod, though. I’m starting to really consider her! Maybe I should email them and ask for info...

———

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Henry869 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
Henry869 wrote:
You know, as I’m looking at the Teddy B site (had to go to ordering page), I see as a “standard”, she’s 4.2 ft tall? I wasn’t sure how big they were. They still have a nice face pic, I wish they had a pic of her bod, though. I’m starting to really consider her! Maybe I should email them and ask for info...
I emailed them a couple years ago about the same thing. Here's their reply:

Hi again, Mr. Franz. Actually, our Diana (smaller, standard-sized Teddy Babe) is available. While the rest of our standard Teddy Babes models are currently discontinued, we do have several dark-skinned Diana Teddy Babes in stock. If you're interested in Diana (keeping in mind that she's a smaller model --4 feet, 3 inches tall), click on the Order button on our website and you will find her for sale on your left-hand side under Standard Teddy Babes.

Also, just so you have it, here are the measurements for Diana Standard:

33" Bust
19" Waist
28" Hips
19" Inseam
16" Shoulder to wrist
9" Neck

Thanks

Dave

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Mr Franz wrote:
Henry869 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
Henry869 wrote:
I emailed them a couple years ago about the same thing. Here's their reply:

Hi again, Mr. Franz. Actually, our Diana (smaller, standard-sized Teddy Babe) is available. While the rest of our standard Teddy Babes models are currently discontinued, we do have several dark-skinned Diana Teddy Babes in stock. If you're interested in Diana (keeping in mind that she's a smaller model --4 feet, 3 inches tall), click on the Order button on our website and you will find her for sale on your left-hand side under Standard Teddy Babes.

Also, just so you have it, here are the measurements for Diana Standard:

33" Bust
19" Waist
28" Hips
19" Inseam
16" Shoulder to wrist
9" Neck

Thanks

Dave

Ah great, thanks! The numbers will help with finding clothes.
As it turns out... I ordered a Diana on Tuesday. :lol:

———

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Henry869 wrote: I ordered a Diana on Tuesday.
Congratulations! I think you will be happy with her. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

you cant go wrong with TB

Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doctor Z »

Dear Henry869
It sounds like you're into Vampires and Anime Girls. Remember you don't have to get exactly the Teddy Babe you see. You can ask The Eighth Wonder company to customise your doll for you. Want an Anime Sonya? You can ask for Anime eyes to be slapped on Sonya's face. Want a Vampire Sable? You can ask for a Sable with a vampire fanged mouth. Want shorter hair? Ask for your doll to have a Nicole or a Sabrina wig. Do you like that little Goth number Cordelia comes in? Ask for your Doll to come dressed that way. Different color nails? Different shape of pubes? Ask them about it.
Always remember whatever Doll you buy; your Doll should represent your Ideal woman, She should resemble the woman you always dreamed off. Good luck.
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

!Damien*<
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by !Damien*< »

Interesting. Victoria is my preferred choice but the closed mouth of most TBD's isn't. Mona and Marilyn have more the mouth I want. So just transfer a more open mouth to Victoria one way or the other?

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Congratulations! I hope you will be very happy.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Well I received my Diana standard on Tuesday evening... she’s great!

Her name is Celine! :D :lol: 8)

I am very impressed with her, even though I know she’s an “older” and apparently discontinued smaller model. I think she is just about the perfect weight/size for fooling around with, lol, and can be “put away” if necessary. Her skin is as soft as heck, and she has a nice skin colour as well! I did order her with an extra short black wig, as I was a little afraid of her huge masses of curly hair, and potential for being tangly, lol. But her curly hair looks so awesome, I might have to swap back and forth on the wig, depending on circumstances.
The only question/comment I have is... she doesn’t really have a belly button. Her belly is sweet and all, and I think she’s got some sort of something where her navel is supposed to be... has anyone ever made a Teddy B’s belly button more... well-defined? Hmm.

She is a great plush doll, I’m happy I did order her. Jenni was very helpful. Call me a satisfied customer so far.
Thanks Mr Franz for bringing her up! :thumbs_up:

———

INFORMATIONS