teddy-babes.com

Elsa’s here... and... yeahh....

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
That Guy

Re: Elsa’s here... and... yeahh....

Post by That Guy »

titjob wrote:Hi Monke...

I f you want a plush and easy to fu..k.
you can try Valentina girls.
Who sells the "Valentina" doll? Is the vagina bigger around? My dick is thick, so, enquiring minds what to know. 8)

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Hagen of Tronje wrote:
Juncharted2 wrote:Start at the skeleton. Make her pose able and possibly standing. Get rid of those cheap plastic eyes, go embroidered, get rid of those cheap fake lip candy lip look and start being more creative.
My personal opinion is that you are too negative on the Babes and Eight Wonder. The major downsides of the Babes are: for some models the lips suck because they decay. My Jessica has decaying lips, my Carly which is much older has no decaying lips. My guess is that the difference is made by the stuff they have added for the lip color, darker lips decay faster. The skeleton tends to break or to get lose, which can be fixed easily using zip-ties. A major improvement are PVC tubes in the legs and maybe (only maybe) the arms, because this makes the Babes more human like. You can study the work Cuddly has done on his Lian for example. With regards to the eyes, I recall a post of a modified Babe with glass eyes. It looked beautiful.

But we are complaining on a very high level. Our Babes last for a decade or longer, they do not stink, they do not rot, they do not tear on a grand scale and they are easy to repair and maintain. Whatever you say about negative aspects of the Babes, I am still and will ever be a big fan and lover of them, because they are affordable, solid, high quality dolls that do not rip you off within a year or two. They are sturdy, warm to the touch and you have to give Eight Wonder credit to the fact that they are the first company that gave their customers solid dolls that last possibly a life-time with little repair needed. They have been the first on that level of quality, maybe Valentina Girls have achieved this as well, but I do not see any other vendor who is delivering such outstanding quality.

Yeah, go ahead and try to shoot me down :)

Hagen
I wish I could have a positive thought about what your trying to say here bud but, simple they aren’t as great as your making them out to be.
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Maybe you shouldnt have to make mods to a doll that should already come with those mods. It’s simple, there is nowhere else to go to get this type of doll and inside it makes you a little angry.

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

It makes me angry and I’m honest

@samteddybabe /Instagram

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Perhaps removing the insert and inserting a Womans Condom might do the trick. I mean, it's worth a shot perhaps. I bought some at worldcondoms.com for a reasonable price.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

The guy wasn’t happy and I felt similar when I opened the damn box. It’s a ftragedy.

@samteddybabe /Instagram

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

That Guy wrote:

Who sells the "Valentina" doll? Is the vagina bigger around? My dick is thick, so, enquiring minds what to know. 8)
valentinagirls.com.
you can put in a Fleshlight with shell and all.
or other isert for you.
send some greet from Bengt.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

They are definitely monkeyish and I mean in a kinda muppet sense. Beautiful idea just got terrible in my opinion. Elsa needs some Punk rock and some bob marley

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

The boxy Christian she resembles lol

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I have an old joke for That Guy:
Frenchman goes into a pharmacy and ask the sales-guy for condoms.
Sales-guy takes a box out of the drawer.
Customer says without looking at the box: I need larger ones.
Cheers, Missionary

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Missionary wrote:I have an old joke for That Guy:
Frenchman goes into a pharmacy and ask the sales-guy for condoms.
Sales-guy takes a box out of the drawer.
Customer says without looking at the box: I need larger ones.
Cheers, Missionary
Not sure she fits but looks tight :haha4:

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

This guy is clearly not sleeping well because of his gal

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

.. and vaginas are forever so buy a doll for her character

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

MonkeyDSonic wrote:Well... she’s here. Sorry there’s no pic I cannot for the life of me figure this thing out. Anyway, it’s already been a weekend and... honestly? I know you all might call me crazy for saying this, but... I think I prefer my body pillow. I mean, are these supposed to be plush dolls or friggin store mannequins? Because that’s what it feels like I’m sleeping with! I know about initial stiffness and everything but how long is it supposed to last? Not to mention, trying to position her arms to where they’re all the way around me feels like work, her wrist is already snapped, the hair is not only everywhere now but I can never keep it out of my face, and my god, she is TIGHT. Not really in the good way either. I’ve been a virgin all my life, but I’m pretty sure sex, be it with a real woman or not, isn’t supposed to feel like a chore. I tried with and without the insert, without being the easier option, and it is nearly impossible to get it all the way in. So yeah, call me nuts but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to keep this up much longer...
Welcome to the forum MonkeyDSonic! I'm sorry that things aren't working out with your new lady. But give it a little time and be patient with her as she is probably still a little shy. :wink:
The truth of the matter is that no doll is perfect and there are positives and negatives about all of them. So it comes down to what you want from a doll that will determine which one will be best for you.
In my experience, Teddy Babes are primarily cuddlers and companion dolls. While they can be used for sex, I have to admit that I have had some issues in that department as well. Mostly due to their legs being hard to spread.
Then again, sex hasn't been easy with my TPE lady either. Although for different reasons. So things might not be much better with other doll types because you will be trading one set of problems for a different set.
When it comes to the insert problem, you could experiment with some different inserts. Or perhaps modify the inserts. (I had to modify my TPE lady's insert to make it usable)
As for her long hair that is all over the place and in your face, the simple fix for that is to marry her. Because if she's anything like a lot real chicks, her hair will be the first thing to go after the nuptials have been performed. It's like once they get married, they can't chop it off fast enough! :lol:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

titjob wrote:
That Guy wrote:

valentinagirls.com.
you can put in a Fleshlight with shell and all.
or other isert for you.

INFORMATIONS