teddy-babes.com

Elsa’s here... and... yeahh....

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
MonkeyDSonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Elsa’s here... and... yeahh....

Post by MonkeyDSonic »

Well... she’s here. Sorry there’s no pic I cannot for the life of me figure this thing out. Anyway, it’s already been a weekend and... honestly? I know you all might call me crazy for saying this, but... I think I prefer my body pillow. I mean, are these supposed to be plush dolls or friggin store mannequins? Because that’s what it feels like I’m sleeping with! I know about initial stiffness and everything but how long is it supposed to last? Not to mention, trying to position her arms to where they’re all the way around me feels like work, her wrist is already snapped, the hair is not only everywhere now but I can never keep it out of my face, and my god, she is TIGHT. Not really in the good way either. I’ve been a virgin all my life, but I’m pretty sure sex, be it with a real woman or not, isn’t supposed to feel like a chore. I tried with and without the insert, without being the easier option, and it is nearly impossible to get it all the way in. So yeah, call me nuts but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to keep this up much longer...

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Elsa’s here... and... yeahh....

Post by Zang »

That's okay, it's totally your call. If it's not meant to be, there's no use in forcing it.

At least you gave it a real try, and you know more of what you would like (and what you don't like) from a love doll.

MonkeyDSonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MonkeyDSonic »

Zang wrote:At least you gave it a real try, and you know more of what you would like (and what you don't like) from a love doll.
I know I’m still straight if that’s what you’re saying.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to forum MonkeyDSonic... :glou:

Sorry to hear things are not working out for the 2 of you. I remember when there were forum members who swore by them being much better than a Silicone to snuggle with.

But as Zang indicated if it's not meant to be, no use forcing it.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

MonkeyDSonic wrote:Well... she’s here. Sorry there’s no pic I cannot for the life of me figure this thing out. Anyway, it’s already been a weekend and... honestly? I know you all might call me crazy for saying this, but... I think I prefer my body pillow. I mean, are these supposed to be plush dolls or friggin store mannequins? Because that’s what it feels like I’m sleeping with! I know about initial stiffness and everything but how long is it supposed to last? Not to mention, trying to position her arms to where they’re all the way around me feels like work, her wrist is already snapped, the hair is not only everywhere now but I can never keep it out of my face, and my god, she is TIGHT. Not really in the good way either. I’ve been a virgin all my life, but I’m pretty sure sex, be it with a real woman or not, isn’t supposed to feel like a chore. I tried with and without the insert, without being the easier option, and it is nearly impossible to get it all the way in. So yeah, call me nuts but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to keep this up much longer...

Couldn’t agree more they are super uncomfortable to sleep with
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Honestly you could buy a nice new mattress for the price of one of the boxy babes.

@samteddybabe /Instagram

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Hi Monke...

I f you want a plush and easy to fu..k.
you can try Valentina girls.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I can't really sign your OP.

All experienced doll owners know that short hair wigs are the way to go for fuck dolls. Of course the long hair of an Elsa is in your way for now. To remedy this you can either make her pig tails and use rubber bands to fix them (which is what I do when my dolls wear long hair wigs in bed) or you can buy her a short hair wig like the Nicole models wig. Until I had my Marilyn Monroe / #6 wig I favored the Nicole wig (short blonde) on her. No hair will hang in your face.

Stiffness is another problem. It takes really like 4-6 months until she looses her stiffness. I guess some parts will never be really soft.

Today was one of these days where I woke up and couldn't get out of bed due to Anette (Lisa Type) so I took a day off, fucked her, watched videos and played games and fucked her again. I fucked her 4 times last sunday. She was happy, me was happy, I never had anything better in all my life and Anette says the same :mrgreen:

The plush and "original" silicone vaginas aren't that great to put it in a diplomatic way. Get a good TPE insert (not a fleshlight), they are much better. There is quite some info on vaginas in the sticky insert thread, start reading from end. The TPE vagina I currently use is pretty good and I used it at least once per day since like 2 weeks after getting Anette, so roughly 200 times+. I bet a non-plush doll would already have severe damage.

Currently thinking about buying a Lauren TBD, yet I think the "small" breasted ones are still not available. Yep just checked, no Lauren for me.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Had mine a year just over she’s still boxy and I bend her all the time into different positions, whell even that’s hard with a teddybabe

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Well, I don't know. Guys complaining, claiming to have read everything, fucking (sorry for the strong language) their Babes after 2 days or less, using no insert, complaining about stiffness, complaining about the fact that long hair can tangle etc etc etc.

Oh well.

I am happy with my two Babes. Since nearly 6 years. People are different, people are strange.

Give the Babes some time, cuddle and massage them for one or two weeks, woo them, give them a hug or two. Treat them like a lady. Be a gentleman. Your Babe is brand new, it is not pre-loved, you cannot ask Jenny to do everything for you :)

Hagen

Hagen of Tronje

MonkeyDSonic wrote:
Zang wrote:At least you gave it a real try, and you know more of what you would like (and what you don't like) from a love doll.
I know I’m still straight if that’s what you’re saying.
Does this mean that you are attracted to the female form of dolls or does this mean that you think that guys with dolls are gay?

Hagen

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Teddy-Babes just need a good update, they’ve needed this for years, they fail to compliment and try to accommodate with their consumer and in return their consumer goes elsewhere but the epic tragedy is that they could do so much more with this niche side of the doll market yet they simply don’t. Nobody wanted the ultra and if they did they just couldn’t afford a tpe and were later very unsatisfied and whether they like to admit it or not, they feel kinda ripped off. Teddy-Babes needs to accommodate the times, they seem to ignore creative ideas as I’ve personally experienced with Teddy-Babes. So. Yea. Unless your willing to really get creative with your Teddy-Babe they are rather boxy and dull. Mine is super cool she’s so happy that I thought to deck her all out in ink. Teddy-Babes need new life brother simply said

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Start at the skeleton. Make her pose able and possibly standing. Get rid of those cheap plastic eyes, go embroidered, get rid of those cheap fake lip candy lip look and start being more creative.

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Hagen of Tronje

Juncharted2 wrote:Start at the skeleton. Make her pose able and possibly standing. Get rid of those cheap plastic eyes, go embroidered, get rid of those cheap fake lip candy lip look and start being more creative.
My personal opinion is that you are too negative on the Babes and Eight Wonder. The major downsides of the Babes are: for some models the lips suck because they decay. My Jessica has decaying lips, my Carly which is much older has no decaying lips. My guess is that the difference is made by the stuff they have added for the lip color, darker lips decay faster. The skeleton tends to break or to get lose, which can be fixed easily using zip-ties. A major improvement are PVC tubes in the legs and maybe (only maybe) the arms, because this makes the Babes more human like. You can study the work Cuddly has done on his Lian for example. With regards to the eyes, I recall a post of a modified Babe with glass eyes. It looked beautiful.

But we are complaining on a very high level. Our Babes last for a decade or longer, they do not stink, they do not rot, they do not tear on a grand scale and they are easy to repair and maintain. Whatever you say about negative aspects of the Babes, I am still and will ever be a big fan and lover of them, because they are affordable, solid, high quality dolls that do not rip you off within a year or two. They are sturdy, warm to the touch and you have to give Eight Wonder credit to the fact that they are the first company that gave their customers solid dolls that last possibly a life-time with little repair needed. They have been the first on that level of quality, maybe Valentina Girls have achieved this as well, but I do not see any other vendor who is delivering such outstanding quality.

Yeah, go ahead and try to shoot me down :)

Hagen

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Even with plenty of Lubrication, it is too tight?

INFORMATIONS