teddy-babes.com

Elsa’s here... and... yeahh....

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: Elsa’s here... and... yeahh....

Post by Juncharted2 »

Maybe she’ll grow on you after all. Hey mine did. She’s still no sleeping companion at peast more of a pain in the neck and she flips on the floor so that does us no good. She’s basically a work of art to me. So give her a few months. Are you a tattoo kinda guy ?
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Nimbus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nimbus »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
MonkeyDSonic wrote: As for her long hair that is all over the place and in your face, the simple fix for that is to marry her. Because if she's anything like a lot real chicks, her hair will be the first thing to go after the nuptials have been performed. It's like once they get married, they can't chop it off fast enough! :lol:
LOL. Nice observation.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Kinda crappy that the company doesn’t get on here and engage with their customers/follower/fans. This is another thing that makes me kinda angry when it comes to these guys

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

As for the velour I’d be very worried about rug burn. It’s soft but will punish you bye the looks. She’s more of a prop. That’s my opinion. A prop with some creativity if you know what your doing otherwise they are cheaply made especially the skeleton and eyes and mouth and brows and the bullshit boxy aspect

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Shoulda taken my advice a year ago ,.....simple

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

So many sad stories. I am tempted to take my violin out of the case and play a tune for the unmotivated.
If you need a woman to satisfy all your dreams without working for it, get your billfold and head to downtown.
You could figure out the best way to have mind-blowing sex with a TB. A missionary never gets her hair into the face. You may make a small modification to her body for best result. Think about it, experiment. The modification I make to all my Babes is presented in "Photoshoot". It is a few hours of work with incredible rewards. You may work out something different. It is your life, your enjoyment. Go for it. Complaining will get you no happy ending.
Cheers, Missionary

Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doctor Z »

Dear MonkeyDSonic
I am very sorry to hear about your problems with your Teddy Babe. I remember when I had my first Teddy Babe I felt a little turned off. She seemed to be Awkward and Stiff. But I learned how to manipulate her. Much worse that I could not have sex with her until I got the proper insert (A Siliplush, which does not seem to be available anymore.) but when I did the sex was pleasurable to the extreme. When I got my second TB I had a similar problem. I bought with her the new silicone insert from Eighth Wonder, but that turned out to be totally useless to me as I could not fit myself into it it. So I tried something else, I bought a so called ''Flushed'' insert from the German company Doll Park. They are a bit expensive and a bit tricky to insert into my doll, but otherwise it works perfectly, and I've been enjoying Doll Sex with my sweet Sabrina every two or three days. WHAT I AM SAYING IS that maybe the problem is that you need a better insert. I would recommend the Flushed from Doll Park, but if you fell that is too expensive , then you could try something else, try testing out a few vaginia sleeves and see what fits. At the very least you can use a female condom as described in another post.
About her hair waving around all over the place, I had a problem like that. Sabrina is a short hared Teddy Babe but I got annoyed with her hair constantly flying around and covering up her face. But I came with the solution right away. I bought a soft hair brush and I keep it by the bed. Before we have our sessions I always brush her hair into place. If that does.t work for you then maybe you should exchange your girl's long wig for something shorter.
Another thing is changing her nipples. When I used to suck on my first Sabrina's breasts, the effect of cloth nipples was like suckiing on a dirty sponge. But with my second Sabrina I made sure she came with silicone nipples, and the feeling, through not completely realistic, is far more a turn on. So order yourself some silicone nipples for your girl. I wish you could have bought your TB with the nipples attached as I did, but it would be worth attaching them.
Another thing I suggest, try a little Cosplay with your Teddy Babe. Dress her up Sexy! Make her into a Playboyish Bunny Girl, or a French Maid, or put her in a negligee or a micro bikini. Anything that you know what would turn you on.
It may be possible that you would be happy with a Silicone or TPE Doll. Or maybe you are just not into Dolls really. So think it over. But if you know that you really are a Doll Lover, always remember, do not grab any doll. get the Doll the looks like and resembles your ideal woman, the woman you always dreamed about. That's all, Good luck to you MonkeyDSonic.
P.S. To those who say that a Teddy Babe Deluxe is not for sex, you are all SO WRONG.
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

In the interest of full disclosure I should mention that both of my Teddy Babes are standard models. So a deluxe may actually work a little better for me as far as sex goes.
Then again, it could be more about me rather than my Babes. I mean, a fat guy with a tiny penis is certain to have problems with anything that he tries to have sex with. :oops:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

furluver

Post by furluver »

MonkeyDSonic,
Yes I know the exact way you feel. When Susan first arrived we just didn't have any chemistry and it did feel like work to make love to her, but she found that I deeply care for her and that my positioning of her was for her pleasure too and after a couple of times all the stress and tension in her upper body was gone. After all, being sent in a dark package to meet someone new is probably a tough experience for any doll to go through. The package gets tossed around and she is probably uncomfortable and scared in there. Take my Nat for example. She came together with Roxanne and the delivery service (I wont say which) treated the package like a heap of trash, just tossing it about. She sustained a broken right arm and wrist and that has made her a bit nervous around people but she has come to trust me and now she has let her guard down around Susan and me. She like my other two sexy ladies have loosened up around me, both physically and personality wise. TBD are so playful and fun once you show your feelings to them. Just give her a new name and like Doctor Z suggests, try getting her a new outfit, insert and hairstyle that really revs your engine and see if Elsa doesn't become less stiff with you.

INFORMATIONS