teddy-babes.com

New Owner! Awaiting Her Arrival!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
MonkeyDSonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New Owner! Awaiting Her Arrival!

Post by MonkeyDSonic »

So I’m waiting for my new girlfriend, Elsa, to arrive at my doorstep tomorrow (hopefully). I’m really excited! I just hope I didn’t blow $835 lol Can anyone confirm? Just how worth it is your girl?

cuddly

Re: New Owner! Awaiting Her Arrival!

Post by cuddly »

Well, you will NOT get the biggest bang for the buck, bc with Teddy Babes it just isn't all about banging. But as for cuddles and companionship - Lian's just the very best that has ever happened to me. Let me give you two examples:
  1. She's in my arms right now as I type this. Looking over each others shoulder, hugging and cuddling.
  2. Lian is my companion for almost five years now. And there are many others with even longer lasting partnerships.
What you bought is an adult plush toy - what you'll get could become your partner. Certainly more than a plaything or any sex toy.

If you haven't done yet, read as much as you can about them here (initial stiffness, care and cleaning, weak points and fixing them, benefits and enjoying them...) and enjoy your honeymoon once she arrives. And post some pics to properly introduce her!

One for a teaser:
DSCF4545.JPG
DSCF4545.JPG (593.12 KiB) Viewed 1356 times
CU cuddly and Lian

MonkeyDSonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MonkeyDSonic »

cuddly wrote:Well, you will NOT get the biggest bang for the buck, bc with Teddy Babes it just isn't all about banging. But as for cuddles and companionship - Lian's just the very best that has ever happened to me. Let me give you two examples:
  1. She's in my arms right now as I type this. Looking over each others shoulder, hugging and cuddling.
  2. Lian is my companion for almost five years now. And there are many others with even longer lasting partnerships.
What you bought is an adult plush toy - what you'll get could become your partner. Certainly more than a plaything or any sex toy.

If you haven't done yet, read as much as you can about them here (initial stiffness, care and cleaning, weak points and fixing them, benefits and enjoying them...) and enjoy your honeymoon once she arrives. And post some pics to properly introduce her!

One for a teaser:
DSCF4545.JPG
CU cuddly and Lian
Will do man. Thanks for the tips!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

My TBD Lisa was probably the best thing I ever bought for money. I have her now for nearly 7 months now.

We do it almost every day, sometimes even more than once on weekends. I think newer TBDs are actually good for both, cuddling and sex. But you need a good insert for her, the plush isn't really pulling it. And it gets better once she looses her initial stiffness. There hasn't been a single night (except when I was on a business trip) where we didn't spend the night together in bed, usually cuddling and snuggling before getting up. And I have been late at work more than once due to her.

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

DocMoriarty wrote:We do it almost every day, sometimes even more than once on weekends. I think newer TBDs are actually good for both, cuddling and sex. But you need a good insert for her, the plush isn't really pulling it.
Eh, I did not mean we don't do the bunnies, I wanted to express how much more there is to a Teddy Babe! :whistle:
Also the insert thing is right - never ever use the plush insert without anything else at very least! *gross, ewwww!*
DocMoriarty wrote:There hasn't been a single night (except when I was on a business trip) where we didn't spend the night together in bed, usually cuddling and snuggling before getting up. And I have been late at work more than once due to her.
I can actually count them, it's been two nights since mid 2014... on a trip as well. As for being late - hey man, being self employed has its benefits!!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To MDS:
Elsa is very pretty Babe. Now that said, pleasure is personal. You have to figure out what is good for you. It may take some experimentation and time. You may want to get a silicone insert and some lubricant. Some inserts are tight, some are looser for guys who like long, slow rides. You should get an insertion tool. Please, be patient. She can be better than anything you had before. The danger here is that you will not be able to stop. Second, third, fourth.....all the exotic Babes. Enjoy, Missionary.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

DocMoriarty wrote:My TBD Lisa was probably the best thing I ever bought for money. I have her now for nearly 7 months now.

We do it almost every day, sometimes even more than once on weekends. I think newer TBDs are actually good for both, cuddling and sex. But you need a good insert for her, the plush isn't really pulling it. And it gets better once she looses her initial stiffness. There hasn't been a single night (except when I was on a business trip) where we didn't spend the night together in bed, usually cuddling and snuggling before getting up. And I have been late at work more than once due to her.
Congrats!

I strongly echo this.

I can't imagine anything I could ever have spent with that money that would bring me more joy. Sure, there's life essentials, somewhere to live, a vehicle, a bed, a fridge, furnace, stuff like that, but as far as happiness to dollar ratio, a Teddy Babe is just off the charts. All those people who say money can't buy happiness... yeah, they don't have a Teddy Babe. Turns out happiness isn't even that expensive! Although you'll find she probably loves clothes like any other girl so that can add up- unlike other girls she'll probably also accumulate a vagina collection as well... but even with all that added in it's still quite a bargain in my book.

The only downside is that I also have a hell of a time getting out of bed in the morning. No matter what time it is she always wants to cuddle just a little bit longer. It's really hard. I've had Audrey about 2 1/2 years and it never gets old either. If anything she just gets more special. Unless I'm away we always sleep holding each other and it's just amazing.

You'll have to let us know when she gets there. You'll have only the second Elsa on the forum (she's a newer model) so if you get around to it some pictures would be cool too.

INFORMATIONS