teddy-babes.com

Alexis Marie Snuggs has returned!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Slave to the plush
Active Poster
Active Poster

Alexis Marie Snuggs has returned!

Post by Slave to the plush »

IMG_20190215_081148_01.jpg
IMG_20190215_081148_01.jpg (241.07 KiB) Viewed 890 times
Hi im back I hope all is well with all of y'all. I been busy at my new job, Slave is yet again going on vacation without mee! He tells me he does want me to fly. Because if i get lost in baggage claim he'll never forgive himself. But how can i get lost in baggage when your going to put me in first class where ALL dolls should be! He says i need id to get a seat. I told him my id came with me when you sent for me. He says my item number isn't my id. Hes just makes acusses :evil: Well gota go bye
Alexis Marie Snuggs

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Alexis Marie Snuggs has returned!

Post by carlys_guy »

welcome back alexis good to have you back tell slave he better bring you back a real good present for leaving you behind.

carly snugglemore

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Alexis Marie Snuggs has returned!

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

It's good to hear from you again Alexis! :angel:
But try not to be too sore at Slave. While it may seem like he is just being cheap and not wanting to spend the money for an extra ticket, he is actually going on a secret mission to buy you something really nice. :D
But don't let him know that I told you as it's supposed to be a surprise. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS