teddy-babes.com

Lexy wants a baby

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Lexy wants a baby

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

This morning as I was snuggling with Lexy, she snuggled in extra close and whispered "I want to have your baby." 8O
As you can imagine that caught me completely by surprise and I didn't know what to say. So I was like "Awww sweetie! I would LOVE that! You're such a sweetheart and there is no other woman with whom I would rather have one with!"
But the problem is that I have been "fixed" and am shooting blanks so she is sure to be disappointed. So I can only hope that she is just going through a phase and that it will soon pass. :drinking:
At any rate, here she is trying to tempt me: :plaidskirt:
Seam lines 001.JPG
Seam lines 001.JPG (882.51 KiB) Viewed 3401 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Lexy wants a baby

Post by Mr Franz »

Just tell her having a baby may pop her stitches and bend her wire frame! Maybe you guys could adopt a "Cabbage Patch" kid or something.... :mrgreen:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Stewie studmuffin wrote: You're such a sweetheart and there is no other woman with whom I would rather have one with!"
Just wanted to add that I wasn't lying about this part. While I have never wanted any rug rats, a rug rat with HER wouldn't be all that bad. :wink:
But with that being said, Mr Franz's suggestion of a Cabbage Patch Kid might be the best solution for curing her of her "baby rabies". 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

LOL.... actually, I have a "Cabbage Patch" kid. Her name's Queen Bee. Had her for going on 35 years! She's finally out of diapers, but hasn't aged a bit. :lol:

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

I'm sure if I tried that with a doll, the result would be a Garbage Pail Kid.... :haha4:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

hollywu and crew have adopted lots of kids look in thrift stores and the like.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Oh having a baby with your doll isn't too hard ... just don't tell her where it came from:
https://www.amazon.com/JC-Toys-Washable ... baby+dolls
(make sure you get the correct color or she will get suspicious)

Oh and btw. nearly every time when Anette and me make love she tells me she wants a baby ... It's perhaps a Teddy Babe thing?

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

LOL! Tell her to be really careful what she wishes for... My first Christmas here, in 2016 Hollywu and I were snuggled in bed Christmas night. She asked me if there was anything else I wanted and the words, "I want a baby" just seemingly came out of nowhere. Fast forward to this Christmas and we are the happy family of many infants and toddlers. What's wild is many of them are older than we are and don't seem to age biologically but sadly have other health issues due to their age. We've been trying to address those issues and Hollywu's been operating on one today. We have to wait for 24 hours to know the outcome of the surgery. I don't think, when we met on-line, that kids or babies ever came into our discussions. However, it's been so much fun that we can't imagine life without them! They are also so fun to buy clothes for and the best part is they don't grow so you can find some excellent discounts at thrift stores on clothes that look like new! The bad part is that their ever expanding wardrobe does seems to now take up a huge part of our closet...:)

Stewie, I think you and Lexy would have so much fun with a baby. Ours are all so well behaved and funny. They also don't keep you up at night like others might. ;)

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

explorer235
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by explorer235 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:This morning as I was snuggling with Lexy, she snuggled in extra close and whispered "I want to have your baby." 8O
As you can imagine that caught me completely by surprise and I didn't know what to say. So I was like "Awww sweetie! I would LOVE that! You're such a sweetheart and there is no other woman with whom I would rather have one with!"
But the problem is that I have been "fixed" and am shooting blanks so she is sure to be disappointed. So I can only hope that she is just going through a phase and that it will soon pass. :drinking:
At any rate, here she is trying to tempt me: :plaidskirt:
Seam lines 001.JPG
Organic or not, this still terrifies me. Life is too painful to inflict on innocent and unsuspecting victims. I still haven't completely forgiven my parents for making me.

BTW Stewie, your third signature line really resonates with me. I spent too many years giving 1000% trying to change into something that I am not. Life is easier when you give up.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

DocMoriarty wrote:Oh having a baby with your doll isn't too hard ... just don't tell her where it came from:
https://www.amazon.com/JC-Toys-Washable ... baby+dolls
(make sure you get the correct color or she will get suspicious)
Perhaps I can explain the color difference as a result of the vasectomy? I have heard of this sort of thing happening with organic couples. In fact, there have been quite a few cases in which the husband got a vasectomy which resulted in the wife having a baby that looked nothing like the husband. :whistle:
DocMoriarty wrote: Oh and btw. nearly every time when Anette and me make love she tells me she wants a baby ... It's perhaps a Teddy Babe thing?
Teddy Babes would actually make wonderful mothers as they are so kind and loving. So their kids will certainly be well cared for. But the problem is that the kids can end up spoiled. And Lexy will certainly spoil them rotten. I'm almost certain that if one of the little hellions was to burn the house down, she would just lie their and not say a word. :drinking:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

carlys_guy wrote:hollywu and crew have adopted lots of kids look in thrift stores and the like.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy
Yes, I recall hearing something about that. :wink: As a matter of fact, Hollywu's lovely spouse Rari just mentioned it as well. 8)
Rari wrote:LOL! Tell her to be really careful what she wishes for... My first Christmas here, in 2016 Hollywu and I were snuggled in bed Christmas night. She asked me if there was anything else I wanted and the words, "I want a baby" just seemingly came out of nowhere. Fast forward to this Christmas and we are the happy family of many infants and toddlers. What's wild is many of them are older than we are and don't seem to age biologically but sadly have other health issues due to their age. We've been trying to address those issues and Hollywu's been operating on one today. We have to wait for 24 hours to know the outcome of the surgery. I don't think, when we met on-line, that kids or babies ever came into our discussions. However, it's been so much fun that we can't imagine life without them! They are also so fun to buy clothes for and the best part is they don't grow so you can find some excellent discounts at thrift stores on clothes that look like new! The bad part is that their ever expanding wardrobe does seems to now take up a huge part of our closet...:)
Stewie, I think you and Lexy would have so much fun with a baby. Ours are all so well behaved and funny. They also don't keep you up at night like others might. ;)

Hugs,

Rari
Kids can indeed cause complications with their various needs. But the great thing about thrift store kids is that they aren't as complicated as other types. :wink:
Here's to hoping that the surgery was a success. :glou:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

explorer235 wrote: Organic or not, this still terrifies me. Life is too painful to inflict on innocent and unsuspecting victims. I still haven't completely forgiven my parents for making me.
Yeah it's always terrified me as well. I could never imagine imagine bringing an innocent life into this hard cruel world. :(
I suppose the only consolation is that our synthetic companions help to make it a bit more bearable. :wink:
explorer235 wrote: BTW Stewie, your third signature line really resonates with me. I spent too many years giving 1000% trying to change into something that I am not. Life is easier when you give up.
Yep. We can't really change who we are at the core. We might can do certain things to improve ourselves, but in the end we can't force others to love and accept us. That is a battle that can't be won. Such a battle will only morph into a battle of attrition in which the damage to our happiness and self esteem will overshadow any potential success. So like nuclear war, the only winning strategy is to avoid it. :|

Slave to the plush
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Slave to the plush »

I have to chime in on this issue as well. Alexis has asked me to impregnate her plush too, it's usually right before she climaxes. She'll yell make me a mommy slave! While screaming in pleasure. I've told her aren't the sharks and the other's good enough. I think Audrey has been telling her it's time to settle down and start a family. You may want to see if any of lexys friends are putting ideas for kids in her head or her plushelogical clock is ticking

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Slave to the plush wrote:I have to chime in on this issue as well. Alexis has asked me to impregnate her plush too, it's usually right before she climaxes. She'll yell make me a mommy slave! While screaming in pleasure. I've told her aren't the sharks and the other's good enough. I think Audrey has been telling her it's time to settle down and start a family. You may want to see if any of lexys friends are putting ideas for kids in her head or her plushelogical clock is ticking
I'm not sure what brought this about. Her friends and family could certainly be putting her up to it. Her older sister Michelle has always said that she likes kids as long "as they belong to someone else." So maybe she thinks that she can play mommy while avoiding the responsibilities that go along with it?
Or perhaps Lexy's TPE friend Brittany has the same idea? She actually had a baby in the past but may want another one because her first baby immediately took off for parts unknown. While some say that he went to California to embark on a career in Hollywood horror movies, others have said that he went to work for the government. So perhaps he might show up at Halloween or tax time. :whistle:
But in any case, I hope that the sight of him will cure all of my ladies of their baby rabies. :wink:

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

this seems pretty uncomfortable. Joke or not, this is a weird direction to be taking with a doll, and while this community can and should be supportive of this kind of loneliness, recognizing this as healthy is not helpful for anyone. PM if you wanna talk about this

INFORMATIONS