teddy-babes.com

Lexy wants a baby

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Lexy wants a baby

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Invo wrote:this seems pretty uncomfortable. Joke or not, this is a weird direction to be taking with a doll, and while this community can and should be supportive of this kind of loneliness, recognizing this as healthy is not helpful for anyone. PM if you wanna talk about this
Thanks for the concern Invo, but I'll be ok. :wink:
At least I was able to make it through Christmas without killing any relatives so that in itself is a good sign. :lol:
In any case, I agree that going this direction with a doll is a little strange. But if I didn't have my dolls, then THAT is when I would need a doctor because my dolls are the insanity that keep me sane. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I asked Anette to marry me today. She said: YES!

So we spent the evening shopping for the wedding. Will take a while before the stuff arrives.

We'd never make kids without marrying first! Never ever!

(I should prolly ask her whether she takes the pill?)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

DocMoriarty wrote:I asked Anette to marry me today. She said: YES!

So we spent the evening shopping for the wedding. Will take a while before the stuff arrives.

We'd never make kids without marrying first! Never ever!

(I should prolly ask her whether she takes the pill?)
Congratulations Doc! Anette will be a wonderful wife. :glou:
But do make sure that she is on the pill least she surprise you with a little plushie bundle of joy. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

hi doc congrats on getting engaged to anette if you can get to the doll meet in the UK you could get married there other have done it. contact one of the admins over on the UK site or nescio50 he may be able to help. kats012 got married at the 2014 meet to his plushy lady eketrina (aka lady kats) i believe.

carlys_guy

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Thanks for the info guys. We didn't plan any details yet. Was just imaginating me flying over to the UK with Anette from Germany. That be too funny.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

cuddly drives from germany maybe you could as well.

carlys_guy

J-5
Ex-Member

Post by J-5 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:This morning as I was snuggling with Lexy, she snuggled in extra close and whispered "I want to have your baby." 8O
As you can imagine that caught me completely by surprise and I didn't know what to say. So I was like "Awww sweetie! I would LOVE that! You're such a sweetheart and there is no other woman with whom I would rather have one with!"
But the problem is that I have been "fixed" and am shooting blanks so she is sure to be disappointed. So I can only hope that she is just going through a phase and that it will soon pass. :drinking:
At any rate, here she is trying to tempt me: :plaidskirt:
The attachment Seam lines 001.JPG is no longer available
She looks like one of the characters from the old USA network show "Lost On Earth"

https://www.episodate.com/tv-show/lost-on-earth
Attachments
The puppet character from the old tv show "Lost On Earth"
The puppet character from the old tv show "Lost On Earth"
719gif.jpeg (66.56 KiB) Viewed 1840 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

J-5 wrote: She looks like one of the characters from the old USA network show "Lost On Earth"
That chick in the center of the front row is actually quite attractive in a weird sort of way. :oops:
I wonder if she wants a baby as well? :lol:

J-5
Ex-Member

Post by J-5 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
J-5 wrote: She looks like one of the characters from the old USA network show "Lost On Earth"
That chick in the center of the front row is actually quite attractive in a weird sort of way. :oops:
I wonder if she wants a baby as well? :lol:
It was a hilarious show, Stewie. The premis was aliens coming to earth, and to blend in they had their computer scan tv broadcasts and change them to look like humans.... But the computer focused on "the muppet show" as what humans look like, lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpTxj9qVQ6A

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

J-5 wrote: It was a hilarious show, Stewie. The premis was aliens coming to earth, and to blend in they had their computer scan tv broadcasts and change them to look like humans.... But the computer focused on "the muppet show" as what humans look like, lol!

Great find! I'm surprised that I never heard of this show. And even more surprised that there were so few episodes. (Six I think) :o
But at any rate, me and Lexy's baby would probably end up looking like one of those puppet characters! :lol:

J-5
Ex-Member

Post by J-5 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
J-5 wrote: It was a hilarious show, Stewie. The premis was aliens coming to earth, and to blend in they had their computer scan tv broadcasts and change them to look like humans.... But the computer focused on "the muppet show" as what humans look like, lol!

Great find! I'm surprised that I never heard of this show. And even more surprised that there were so few episodes. (Six I think) :o
But at any rate, me and Lexy's baby would probably end up looking like one of those puppet characters! :lol:
Just PRAY it's not a little "Ahab" (lower right in the picture)...

The last thing you need is a baby puppet wobbling around the house screaming "BITE ME!" and "EARTH SUCKS!!!!!" :lol:

INFORMATIONS