teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babes BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2018

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
TeddyBabes
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Teddy Babes BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2018

Post by TeddyBabes »

Hi, all.

Teddy Babes is pleased to announce our celebration of the 2018 holidays with our annual Black Friday Sale --a $200 discount on all Teddy Babes doll models (Ultra, Deluxe, and Diana Standard) from Thanksgiving Day (22 November) until Cyber Monday (26 November), 2018!

So, for those with your eye on a certain special Teddy Babe, now’s the time to order a beautiful, new plush sweetheart, or to make a sexy addition to your Teddy Babes harem!

www.teddy-babes.com

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Dave & Jenni
Eighth Wonder, LLC
www.teddy-babes.com
Attachments
Black Friday 2018 News Letter.jpg
Black Friday 2018 News Letter.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3831 times
Dave T. Jones
Teddy Babes
www.teddy-babes.com

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Teddy Babes BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2018

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

A fantastic offer indeed! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

Very tempting, indeed... Have to check with my ladies :whistle:
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

any way to ask for shaved vagina?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Danny81 wrote:any way to ask for shaved vagina?
Yes. Just make a note of it on the order page. Eighth Wonder is great about handling such requests. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

Order placed! I left a note indicating I want a shaved vagina. No pubic hair. Thank you. Now for the long wait :(

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Danny81 wrote:Order placed! I left a note indicating I want a shaved vagina. No pubic hair. Thank you. Now for the long wait :(
Good deal! :thumbs_up: Which one did you get?

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Danny81 wrote:Order placed! I left a note indicating I want a shaved vagina. No pubic hair. Thank you. Now for the long wait :(
Jessica Deluxe.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Danny81 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Jessica Deluxe.
Great choice! Hope we can see her when she arrives. :wink:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I hope we will have more info about ultra now if some buy at black friday.

I most interrested about how tit inplant is.

may modifi a tb dl

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Great choice! Hope we can see her when she arrives. :wink:
yeah I'll post some pics when i get her. This is my first time getting TB doll. I hope I will like it.

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

by the way, I know I already placed the order, but is it possible to request for a smaller breast?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Danny81 wrote:by the way, I know I already placed the order, but is it possible to request for a smaller breast?
It might be possible if they haven't already begun processing your original order.
Other than that, it shouldn't be a problem since the only difference between the small breast and large breast Babes (besides the wigs) are the eyes and lips which are simply glued on.
So if you want a small breasted Jessica all they would need to do is apply Jessica eyes and lips to a small breasted body. It may add a little extra time to the wait, but it would be worth it to get the Babe of your dreams.
But in any case, I would send them an email as soon as possible just to make sure it's doable. :thumbs_up:

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

You better get ahold of them as fast as you can, but if they haven't started I'm sure they'd give you the smaller breasted body. Personally I've never liked their terminology; it would perhaps be more descriptive to call the smaller breasted one the regular and the regular one the larger breasted model as even the "smaller" boobs are pretty hefty.

Going back it would maybe be the one thing I'd change as I think the smaller boobs would make cuddling that much closer. If you put your arm around her torso it can take a bit of effort to get comfortable (at least comfortable enough to sleep like that). That being said, if you have longer arms it probably wouldn't matter (I'm about 5' 9" so I'm not a huge guy). Even so, I love her just the way she is so I wouldn't change anything now that I have her.

Anyway, congrats on getting a Teddy Babe! Most likely you'll come to consider it perhaps the best choice ever! $200 off is a smokin' deal as well. That's a lot of cuddling for the money!

If you haven't I would recommend getting her some pajamas. I feel that's pretty much a must have accessory for a Teddy Babe since they love to cuddle and sleep with you. Also check out the eyelid thread. Even someone artistically retarded like myself can make them, and they add a lot. A sleepy Teddy Babe definitely passes the Q test.

Good Luck!

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

I contacted them and they said they will not be producing the smaller breasts body until later next year. So what they would try is to put smaller breasts, if possible. I guess that's fine. I can't wait to receive this doll. Anyone knows how long it takes for the process of making the doll?

INFORMATIONS