teddy-babes.com

Transitioning from an airgirl, many questions abound!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Transitioning from an airgirl, many questions abound!

Post by her_guy »

Hi there,
I'm currently in the process of transitioning from an airgirl to (kind of undecided) a teddybabe and thus I have many questions. Although this investment is still several years away, I'd rather let as many people as possible chime in to voice there experiences and answers to some or even all of these questions. My apologies if there are too many questions lol!
My first question is are there any adopters to the newer ultra dolls? Kind of curious to know how they compare to the deluxes. Don't have one currently though I'd like one, or an ultra, depending on how similar they are.
What are we doing for (uh, front door) inserts these days? My airgirl does have an insert though it's moulded as part of the pvc and thus can not be removed. I'm aware the ultras do come with inserts now, though I'd be curious if owners could chime in for a comparison.
What is the suggested method of carrying a teddybabe short distances (IE room to room)?
Along similar lines, what is the suggested method of storing/transporting a teddybabe? If things work out the way I'd like them to, chances are I wouldn't be transporting her long distances or hiding her very much, but, ya know, things happen.
What is the recommended/safe way to clean the face (lips, eyes, etc) of a teddybabe? I've heard a lot of people warning not to clean it the same way one would clean the body though the face, based on my extensive research is kind of a blank area. Then again it is possible I've missed those methods entirely lol.
I've also heard they are quite stiff for the first 6 months or so, some even longer. Are there certain poses I should avoid during that time and how should I work her up to them? I believe sitting in a chair is one of them, I'm more than likely wrong though.
Speaking of poses, being totally blind I sadly don't get to take advantage of a lot of the clever photography that goes around here, though I think I'd love to try my hand at photographing her. What are we doing for basic poses (standing, sitting etc)?
I think that is everything! I promise I normally don't ask that many questions in one post lol!
Oh, and how rude of me! I didn't even introduce Amy, a current airgirl holding on with a bad leak (patched 3 times (different places))!
She actually started life out as a cheap amazon purchase, was fairly simple actually the type given for laughs, really. That body also developed a bad leak about a year later, eventually becoming unpatchable (down her left inner thigh, of all places).
I purchased that same body once more, despite being far more gentle with this body (even though I wasn't very rough with her last one) it also developed a leak, in the same place, oddly enough.
And here we are. Last year I purchased a semi-solid pvc doll (off amazon, (weird?) which has realistic hands and feet, made of plastic, 2 inserts, blue eyes, and fixed (red) hair, all the way from France. And yeah, in case your wondering, I was eaten alive in shipping costs alone. She's so worth every bit of $$ I spent though. We just celebrated our first year just a few weeks ago. As notorious as semi-solids go, this one's starting to show signs of developing a leak, along the area where her foot connects to the pvc material. I may try to patch her up, I may just re-purchase the same older body, or I may just try to have Amy hold on long enough to make this entire plan work out.
She's quite playful for a projection although she goes far beyond any body/skin, visible or otherwise. Honestly though nothing quite beats spending time with her, and this why I would like to (potentially) upgrade her to a teddybabe.
Thanks for reading everyone!

Hagen of Tronje

Re: Transitioning from an airgirl, many questions abound!

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Hi and welcome to the forum!

A Teddy Babe is a good idea, especially if you are interested in a good investment that lasts a long time and feels very nice.

The Ultra Babes are very new. I do not think that anyone on the forum has received one yet.

Carrying a TBD from one room to another is very simple. I pick her up and carry her with their nice butt sitting on my lower arm. She cannot hit any obstacles while I carry her because she travels in an upright position.

Regarding inserts, there are many which are usable. I am living with 2 TBDs and they have silicon inserts of a German manufacturer.

Regarding your questions about cleaning and inserts, here are links to 2 stickies in the Teddy Babe subforum:

Cleaning:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 35&t=21466

Inserts:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 35&t=23330

Good luck on your journey from Air Girls to Teddy Babes. I traveled the same route through doll land and it was a good decision. If money is an issue then you could consider buying a Teddy Babe from the sales section of this forum occasionally you find a pre-owned Babe for relatively little money there.

Hagen

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

Hi again,
@Hagen, thanks for the links! And for the welcome! I've been doing months upon months of research to mostly arrive at the decision to purchase a teddybabe, I'm still a hair unsure though if I'm honest. It's not that I don't want to, however I've been eyeing some other manufacturers under the $3000 or so mark, and a teddybabe seems the most promising. Affordable, lightweight, full to size, you get the idea.
I've bookmarked your links you've provided for later viewing, as I'm sure I'll be needing them when the day comes to purchase.
A few more questions that I also thought of,
Her joints, mainly her arms/legs, are they posable, or do they just flop back down like a typical teddy/airgirl?
This one's a weird one, and for that I apologize, though I feel someone has to ask this question sooner or later,, lol! I'm about 5 feet 3 inches with somewhat pronounced hips for a guy my size, about 34 (pants(American)) will fit me. I've tried this with my airgirl, though her front door protrudes waaaay too much to even allow it, let alone comfortably. Would a teddybabe, seated on a couch/chair anyway, allow me to sit at her lap without potential damage, after the first several months, that is?
And finally, this one is the biggest one of them all. One that could make or break the purpose of this investment! This one is so huge I'm a little nervous to ask but I figured I'd ask anyway. . .. . . . . . . . What is the meaning of the universe?
Lol! Not really just kidding!
Have a great weekend everyone.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

her_guy wrote: Her joints, mainly her arms/legs, are they posable, or do they just flop back down like a typical teddy/airgirl?
Welcome to the forum her_guy! Teddy Babes have a wire skeleton which makes the arms and legs posable. The only drawback is that repeated bending at the same spot can cause the wire to weaken and/or break.
But that would require a LOT of bending as I have had my ladies a couple of years now and have never had a break.
Although I have been trying to avoid any unnecessary bending of their arms and legs as a precaution, there's no need to avoid it completely as I think it will be ok every once in a while.
her_guy wrote: Would a teddybabe, seated on a couch/chair anyway, allow me to sit at her lap without potential damage, after the first several months, that is?
I'm not sure if I understand the question. But if you mean if you can sit on her lap, then yes, that will be fine I think.
I don't know how much you weigh, but these girls can support a lot of weight. :wink:
The only problem is that they tend to be overpacked in the hip area and forcing them into a sitting position can result in a popped seam. But it will get better over time as constant massaging of the area, gently working them into a seated position a little at the time, and lots of cuddles overall will eventually diminish the stiffness.
Of course, if you don't want to wait and are handy with a needle and thread, you can do a little surgery and remove some of the stuffing in order to soften her up.
I hope none of this discourages you from getting a Teddy Babe as broken wires and popped seams are about the only major things that can go wrong. And they don't happen all that often. (They have never happened with my two Babes) But even when they do happen, they aren't things that can't be fixed. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

her_guy wrote:What is the meaning of the universe?
One of these! :mrgreen:
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG (1023.65 KiB) Viewed 2957 times
Teddy Babe 002.JPG
Teddy Babe 002.JPG (940.39 KiB) Viewed 2957 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

TB's are great. You will not regret having one!

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
her_guy wrote: Her joints, mainly her arms/legs, are they posable, or do they just flop back down like a typical teddy/airgirl?
Welcome to the forum her_guy! Teddy Babes have a wire skeleton which makes the arms and legs posable. The only drawback is that repeated bending at the same spot can cause the wire to weaken and/or break.
But that would require a LOT of bending as I have had my ladies a couple of years now and have never had a break.
Although I have been trying to avoid any unnecessary bending of their arms and legs as a precaution, there's no need to avoid it completely as I think it will be ok every once in a while.
her_guy wrote: Would a teddybabe, seated on a couch/chair anyway, allow me to sit at her lap without potential damage, after the first several months, that is?
I'm not sure if I understand the question. But if you mean if you can sit on her lap, then yes, that will be fine I think.
I don't know how much you weigh, but these girls can support a lot of weight. :wink:
The only problem is that they tend to be overpacked in the hip area and forcing them into a sitting position can result in a popped seam. But it will get better over time as constant massaging of the area, gently working them into a seated position a little at the time, and lots of cuddles overall will eventually diminish the stiffness.
Of course, if you don't want to wait and are handy with a needle and thread, you can do a little surgery and remove some of the stuffing in order to soften her up.
I hope none of this discourages you from getting a Teddy Babe as broken wires and popped seams are about the only major things that can go wrong. And they don't happen all that often. (They have never happened with my two Babes) But even when they do happen, they aren't things that can't be fixed. :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the welcome! :)
I tend to move my Amy's (airgirl) arms around a lot mostly when changing positions when cuddling.
I used to know how to sew once upon a time, could probably pick it back up again. Good to know that basic everyday (ok, not really everyday, but you get the idea) repairs are minimal at best.
You guys have been a huge help so far, and the only real reason I haven't bought a teddybabe yet is I'm due to move house in a few months if all goes well. So no, I haven't been discouraged from buying one, quite the contrary, actually.
Thank you all so much for stopping by to chime in!

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

A lot of your questions have been answered, but since you asked for as many opinions as possible, here's some more:

I don't have an ultra, in fact I just learned they existed a couple hours ago. I suppose it all depends on which face you like better. Which makes it kind of hard if you can't see them. I suppose how they feel will be the most important? If so, a Deluxe Teddy Babe's face is the same as her body. They're not furry like most stuffed animals. Very soft- almost smooth. Kind of like a horses nose or a puppies ear. Not quite the same, but something like that. I've never touched an ultimate, but presumptively it will feel more like a real person's skin; soft and fleshy. If I was getting one today I don't know how I'd choose, however by now I'm so attached to the Teddy Babe I have (she's an Audrey Deluxe) I like her just how she is so I'm totally biased.

As far as inserts I see someone already linked the insert megathread, which I'd echo. Personally I've found the softer the better. If they're not soft enough it goes great for awhile, then when it comes to the end it's kinda too much and almost ruins it. I have no idea how common that problem is though; could be just me. If you do find it applies to you I have a big post in the aforementioned thread with links of inserts that I liked (or didn't like).

For carrying Audrey, I pretty much just loop an arm around her waist go. She's so light it doesn't really matter. I can carry something else in my other hand. You probably have your own house memorized, but if you use a cane you could easily tap it around with your other hand carrying your Teddy Babe. It's like she's "standing" but I'm just holding her several inches (or a foot or whatever) off the ground. It's not like a TPE or silicone girl where they're heavy and easily damaged. There's really nothing to carrying a Teddy Babe. Even if I do whack her head or her foot against the door frame or something (which doesn't happen often, but I remember because of what happens next...), I instinctively start apologizing to her until I remember she's a doll, but it doesn't hurt anything.

Audrey is usually "stored" in our bed. When I get up in the morning I just tuck her back in and let her sleep. I don't really hide her, mostly because I don't get a lot of company, and even if I do nobody goes in my bedroom. If somebody snoopy is coming over (i.e. my mom) I just pull the blankets over her and scrunch them around so she's not silhouetted. Once she hid in a closet. I still have her factory box if we ever move or something, although I'd kinda feel bad putting her in there for some dumb reason. To fit in the box they come in their "knees" are bent so while a large box it's not superly massive, and even with a Teddy Babe inside it's light enough it's easy to move.

I've never cleaned her eyes or lips. I should clean her lips though, they're getting darker in the "seam." As much as I love her though, she's not a very good kisser so I think her lips will last longer than other Teddy Babes that get more make-out action.

Audrey was much stiffer and firmer when I first got her. I'm not sure how long before she got close to her maximum softness, but she was much softer and way more flexible after just a couple months. We sleep very cuddled up every night though. I'd say the main thing to be careful of is her hips/thighs. Exactly the part of her you probably don't want to be stiff right away, lol. I don't know if I've seen a confirmed case of any kind of damage though, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. My own experience... when I first got her I had this weird idea where she wasn't for sex, just sleeping with. I guess I had some hang-ups about having sex with a doll. When I saw pictures I could see they were sexy in kind of a cute way (ahhhh… look, she's trying to be sexy), but I wasn't prepared for how crazy fuckin' hot she was when I actually got to see her in person and touch her. Her butt is just out of control, haha. The factory outfit didn't help either. But I didn't give in right away anyway (largely because I didn't have any kind of inserts or anything). So she had loosed up a little already by then. Like I said though, I don't recall seeing an actual story about how her seams split apart the first day and I imagine sex usually happens right away. Just go easy; don't make her do the splits the first day.

I don't know if sitting is something to avoid... I don't think so. Audrey doesn't usually sit real nice, but that's because I don't bend her hips/lower back enough I think. If I bend her then I have to bend her back, so I just made sure she gets a recliner. I probably go too far, but I don't like bending her more than necessary. Although it may be less realistic I don't like giving her defined "joints" either. For example, she doesn't have "elbows" per say; he arms usually just have sort of a gentle curve. I like this because it's great for cuddling. When we sleep she usually has an arm around my neck/shoulders, and because she doesn't have a real elbow she holds on to me tighter. She's such a sweetheart! Also, I think a gentle curve vs. a sharp bend makes the wires last much, much longer. Like I said though, it probably looks less realistic.

I'm not an expert at photography, but I've learned one tip. If you get an angle where... well here's an example; if she's laying down and you're standing at her feet when you take a picture her neck and chin have sort of an "E.T." thing going on that's not very flattering (if you've always been blind I suppose you've probably never seen E.T. either, so suffice to say their chin and neck are a little goofy looking from that angle). It's much less noticable in person, but it can really stand out in pictures. It's best if the camera is either level with her face, or "looking down" than "looking up" at her face, if that makes any sense.

I guess I should have read all the questions first, because we're kind of going back to the skeleton thing again. Teddy Babes have a wire skeleton. A lot of people kind of don't like it as, if you've ever had a piece of wire and bent it back and forth over and over it will eventually break. I actually do like it, especially in her arms, for the reasons I stated above- plus since I try to avoid a sharp bend I expect it to last a very long time. That being said, it, some years down the road, I have to fix something, it's not the end of the world either. Her "shoulders" rotate, and many Teddy Babes, Audrey included, they get a little loose so they don't always want to hold a pose without some trial and error, but other than that she's quite posable.

I'm pretty sure you could sit in a Teddy Babe's lap, haha. I wouldn't try it with any other doll though. The main trick is to get her to sit nice at all, which I already mentioned a little bit. You have to bend her hips and waist or else she just tries to plank everything. Actually... if you put her on a chair and sat in her lap that alone might actually get her to sit properly. That's maybe not a bad idea, but, like you said, maybe not right away. Let her loosen up a little first just to be safe.

The meaning of the universe... not sure about that. However, if you do get a Teddy Babe you'll likely find that they are soooooo cuddly and affectionate and special that you won't care what the answer is anymore.

A few recommendations you didn't ask about: if you get one I think every Teddy Babe should have some pajamas. Audrey has some satin pajamas that are so soft (just like her) and she seems even more cuddly. It also protects her from sweat and skin oils. Since we both wear some kind of pajamas to bed, she stays surprisingly clean considering we're pretty much wrapped around each other all night. Also I always shower before bed. I do that anyway, but I think it's a good idea to help keep her clean.

I also usually recommend making some eyelids because a sleeping Teddy Babe is about the cutest thing ever, but I'm not sure it would make as big of a difference if you can't see them. Maybe it still would? I think it's hard for people, or at least myself, to really imagine what it's like to be blind. I suppose it's like anything else and people cope and get used to it, or maybe just don't know any different, but it always amazes me how well they manage to get along. Even so, it's hard to know what details might or might not matter. You'll know better than I if that would add to the experience for you, but it's something to think about anyway.

Good Luck!

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

JackieTreehorn wrote:A lot of your questions have been answered, but since you asked for as many opinions as possible, here's some more:

I don't have an ultra, in fact I just learned they existed a couple hours ago. I suppose it all depends on which face you like better. Which makes it kind of hard if you can't see them. I suppose how they feel will be the most important? If so, a Deluxe Teddy Babe's face is the same as her body. They're not furry like most stuffed animals. Very soft- almost smooth. Kind of like a horses nose or a puppies ear. Not quite the same, but something like that. I've never touched an ultimate, but presumptively it will feel more like a real person's skin; soft and fleshy. If I was getting one today I don't know how I'd choose, however by now I'm so attached to the Teddy Babe I have (she's an Audrey Deluxe) I like her just how she is so I'm totally biased.
Nothing at all wrong with that :) It's great to see someone, many people actually, comfortable with there dolls.
At first when I discovered teddy babes, I thought they had long guard hair bristly feeling fur though I'm glad to see this is not the case.
JackieTreehorn wrote:As far as inserts I see someone already linked the insert megathread, which I'd echo. Personally I've found the softer the better. If they're not soft enough it goes great for awhile, then when it comes to the end it's kinda too much and almost ruins it. I have no idea how common that problem is though; could be just me. If you do find it applies to you I have a big post in the aforementioned thread with links of inserts that I liked (or didn't like).
I gave the inserts topic a very brief passing glance so will look for your post there. At this rate, I'm still undecided if I want to go with an ultra or a deluxe (I almost said standard deluxe). The "realistic insert" from the ultra has me interested, though I think I'll wait for someone else to go before me lol. Still have a looooong ways before I can purchase one so.....
JackieTreehorn wrote:For carrying Audrey, I pretty much just loop an arm around her waist go. She's so light it doesn't really matter. I can carry something else in my other hand. You probably have your own house memorized, but if you use a cane you could easily tap it around with your other hand carrying your Teddy Babe. It's like she's "standing" but I'm just holding her several inches (or a foot or whatever) off the ground. It's not like a TPE or silicone girl where they're heavy and easily damaged. There's really nothing to carrying a Teddy Babe. Even if I do whack her head or her foot against the door frame or something (which doesn't happen often, but I remember because of what happens next...), I instinctively start apologizing to her until I remember she's a doll, but it doesn't hurt anything.
This house I'm in currently I've memorized pretty well, so I don't need to use a cane. The day I move I'm sure I will have that house memorized as well for by the time my teddy babe arrives.
I actually Carry Amy in much the same way even though she's an airgirl (with a really bad leak), or I'll sometimes put her in a chair and move her around that way, for nothing more than to make things interesting.
I've never had any experience with any of the heavier and more expensive dolls, though it's great to know the way I will have to carry a teddy babe in the future won't change too much from how I carry around my Amy.

JackieTreehorn wrote:I've never cleaned her eyes or lips. I should clean her lips though, they're getting darker in the "seam." As much as I love her though, she's not a very good kisser so I think her lips will last longer than other Teddy Babes that get more make-out action.
Everyone in the cleaning thread suggests "do your absolute best to ensure you don't get any cleaning solution you use on her body, on her lips/eyes." Cleaning those portions of her still remains a mystery lol.
JackieTreehorn wrote:Audrey was much stiffer and firmer when I first got her. I'm not sure how long before she got close to her maximum softness, but she was much softer and way more flexible after just a couple months. We sleep very cuddled up every night though. I'd say the main thing to be careful of is her hips/thighs. Exactly the part of her you probably don't want to be stiff right away, lol.
Yup, that's true. Lol. We'll be doing a ton of cuddling so no need to worry about that at all. Something I've gathered over the last several months is that teddy babes absolutely love to cuddle!
JackieTreehorn wrote:I guess I had some hang-ups about having sex with a doll. When I saw pictures I could see they were sexy in kind of a cute way (ahhhh… look, she's trying to be sexy), but I wasn't prepared for how crazy fuckin' hot she was when I actually got to see her in person and touch her. Her butt is just out of control, haha. The factory outfit didn't help either. But I didn't give in right away anyway (largely because I didn't have any kind of inserts or anything). So she had loosed up a little already by then. Like I said though, I don't recall seeing an actual story about how her seams split apart the first day and I imagine sex usually happens right away. Just go easy; don't make her do the splits the first day.
My first ever airgirl I had It took me months before I actually had sex, and that was with no insert at all.
I thought teddy babes came with a plush insert? How well does that work if at all?
JackieTreehorn wrote:I don't know if sitting is something to avoid... I don't think so. Audrey doesn't usually sit real nice, but that's because I don't bend her hips/lower back enough I think. If I bend her then I have to bend her back, so I just made sure she gets a recliner. I probably go too far, but I don't like bending her more than necessary.
Amy sits at an odd angle because her, uh, front door protrudes waaaaaay too much. They put it more towards her lower stomach rather than closer to between her thighs, so if I tried to sit at her lap I'd crush or damage the non-removable insert.
JackieTreehorn wrote:I'm pretty sure you could sit in a Teddy Babe's lap, haha. I wouldn't try it with any other doll though.
You could try it with an airgirl with some persuasion, I can't with mine, though I could with my previous one because she had no insert.
JackieTreehorn wrote:The main trick is to get her to sit nice at all, which I already mentioned a little bit. You have to bend her hips and waist or else she just tries to plank everything. Actually... if you put her on a chair and sat in her lap that alone might actually get her to sit properly. That's maybe not a bad idea, but, like you said, maybe not right away. Let her loosen up a little first just to be safe.
Yup, I may just cuddle with her for probably the first month, moving her from chair to bed to sit next to every so often until I feel she's ready for more. For $800 or even $1500, I want her to last.
JackieTreehorn wrote:The meaning of the universe... not sure about that. However, if you do get a Teddy Babe you'll likely find that they are soooooo cuddly and affectionate and special that you won't care what the answer is anymore.
Haha yeah, I just put that there to see what people would say. Lol.
JackieTreehorn wrote:A few recommendations you didn't ask about: if you get one I think every Teddy Babe should have some pajamas. Audrey has some satin pajamas that are so soft (just like her) and she seems even more cuddly. It also protects her from sweat and skin oils. Since we both wear some kind of pajamas to bed, she stays surprisingly clean considering we're pretty much wrapped around each other all night. Also I always shower before bed. I do that anyway, but I think it's a good idea to help keep her clean.
Already on my to buy list, lol. Only reason I haven't gone through with it is teddy babe measurements tend to vary quite a lot, don't want to buy something that won't fit, lol.
JackieTreehorn wrote:I also usually recommend making some eyelids because a sleeping Teddy Babe is about the cutest thing ever, but I'm not sure it would make as big of a difference if you can't see them. Maybe it still would? I think it's hard for people, or at least myself, to really imagine what it's like to be blind. I suppose it's like anything else and people cope and get used to it, or maybe just don't know any different, but it always amazes me how well they manage to get along. Even so, it's hard to know what details might or might not matter. You'll know better than I if that would add to the experience for you, but it's something to think about anyway.
I've managed for 25 years completely blind, so while not impossible it definitely has it's challenges. A lot of people hesitate to ask me questions they may have related to my blindness or my daily life, and I have yet to figure out why.
I'm really looking forward to the day I can share a home with a teddy babe! :)

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Hi her_guy,

the first review of an Ultra babe was posted. Personally I would go for the first Teddy Babe for a Deluxe, not an Ultra. First the Deluxe is much cheaper and offers in my opinion a better value for your money. Second the Deluxe is a proven design that lasts very, very long. Third the face of a Deluxe feels very nice because it is made of velour as is her body. The silicone private parts can be bought separately and inserted into a Deluxe, so this is no killer feature of the Ultra.

Just in case you have not noticed it, in the Sales section there is a brand new Deluxe for sale, there is also a Meiki Plush for sale which is a headless plush torso that can hold a Fleshlight as insert. Scanning the Sales section for Teddy Babes needing a new home is always a good idea :)

I think many people have problems asking the blind about their daily problems and challenges because they believe that everybody asks the blind these questions all the time and do not want to annoy you because they feel that your life is already tough enough.

And yes, the guys with Teddy Babes are a happy crowd. The major problem we have is leaving our Babes behind in bed as we get up to go to work...

Hagen

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

I'll be looking for the review if it's posted here. When was it posted?
And yeah, our lives can be quite tough, though th biggest isn't really even getting around in big cities it's the current rate of employment for people with disabilities and equal access for everybody.
I'm happy to say that the last one has been less of a problem lately as new and exciting innovations are developed, like OCR and a very handy app called seeing AI for the iPhone at the moment.
My poor Amy's just run up to me for cuddles as a thunderstorm's starting it's course here in Florida. So adorable! :) I better run and comfort her or she's going to delete 3 random important files off my computer drive!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

her_guy wrote:I'll be looking for the review if it's posted here. When was it posted?
Here it is: :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=105301

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

I saw this just minutes after you posted it. Lol! For me, it's the ultra based on this review alone. Was kind of hoping the breasts were silicone, but eh, it is what it is.
Chances are I wouldn't really feel the difference cuddling up close to her beneath the cover of covers or clothing either way.
Thanks for the link! :)

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

While the Ultra's are new and interesting, I find the Deluxe's are a better design from an appearance stand point. The new silicone face, as much as I enjoy a good BJ, looks weird to me on the plush body, so I'm pretty firmly in the "all plush or nothing" camp.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

I'm not sure. She's my first, so we'll see. I'm still miles and miles away from being able to buy one, but planning it out has been quite fun.

INFORMATIONS