teddy-babes.com

New Teddy Babes Ultra Dolls!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: New Teddy Babes Ultra Dolls!

Post by Juncharted2 »

Or put the money into development of a better skeleton. Hey, I don't know
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Or put the money into development of a better skeleton. Hey, I don't know, and let's do the math, you can go buy a new silicone doll head for two three hundred, they are tacking on five hundred... hmm

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Damn, $1200 for a plushy! Just noticed that. My TPE gal was less than that. :whistle:

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Very nice dolls
Quite interesting!

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Mr Franz wrote:Damn, $1200 for a plushy! Just noticed that. My TPE gal was less than that. :whistle:
That's a whole Lotta money for some oral... lol

With that aside, they clearly weren't listening to the doll community when it cried out for diversity and functionality. ..

@samteddybabe /Instagram

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

These are thrilling developments. I suppose it's personal preference, but I would say the more realistic looking head is something I like very much as my TBD head is so round that I find myself covering her cheeks with her hair just to make it appear somewhat less cartoonish. This company really appears to hitting a great stride, and I'm thankful they exist.
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Good to see some positivity come out of this...

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

I thought a bit about the TBUs and the TBDs. For many the TBU may be the best of two worlds, you get a cuddly, warm lightweight doll with more realism - how often did you hear that the TBDs face is not realistic - and you get a silicone insert and silicone nipples.

Of course the price (1200 USD initial offer, later 1500 USD) is not cheap, especially if you compare it with the price of a TBD which is 725 USD. But Eight Wonder needs to get their investment back and it is normal that a new product has a higher price than an older product which has sold thousand of times already.

I think it has become some sort of sports to criticize Eight Wonder no matter what they come up with. I think it is an interesting product. Clearly the TBU is geared towards the more "sexualized" doll market. Probably they considered an anal option for the TBU but did not do it because then they can not easily use the same body for the TBU and the TBD product line.

I wonder how durable the new silicone heads are... Are they solid silicone or do they have a TBD head "core" with a silicone "mask" ?

If I could buy a TBU for the current full price of a TBD in Europe, then maybe I'd be tempted to have a little chat with Sheba...

I am looking forward to reports from early adopters :)

Hagen

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Bottom line I won't adopt one... stick to the origin... be the opposition. ..

STAY PLUSH

It's like taking a really nice car, and putting a Shitty motor within...

Sorry if I offended

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Teddy Babe is a completely unique product. A huge part of their appeal, at least for me, is the face. Changing it over to silicone abandons the original concept and takes much of their appeal away, IMHO. I think TBD was a positive step in the right direction, adding greater detail while retaining the basic nature of Teddy Babe.

I agree with others who have said, a better skeletal design and a voluptuous option would have been better additions. Not to mention a darker skin option as there is much interest, indicated by a recent TDF poll. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=101298

Hopefully, the folks at TB will keep the silicone stuff as a separate offering and not completely abandon the original market while continuing to make viable improvements and adding more plush options.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

it's hard enough to get a deluxe to stand and keep her head up but with a silicone head it will be even harder. i hope the reinforce the neck other wise she will be looking at the ground all the time.

carlys_guy

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Those of you who know me also know what huge plush nut I am. So I am a bit divided about these new ones, at a 70/30 ratio. Let me explain, working up to down:

The face: For those who are into oral, it may be awesome. I am not. The looks aren't that bad, especially since I can imagine making a hybrid keep its shape isn't an easy task. But the lost cuddly factor™ :whistle: is way too much of a downside imho. No longer the cutesy toonish faces, and the way the open mouth looks - probably inevitable for the purpose - isn't attractive to me either. Sorry, guys.

The nipples: Not bad. I could imagine those, if Lian let me. I like the plush buttons, but I think I'd prefer the silicone version.

The pussy: Long overdue. For a decade or so. I feel more than a little itch to give it a try. Only that I have two (similar) great TPE ones here right now and do not need atm., but I guess, when the need (and more :whistle: )arises...

Summary: Good development for those who want it. Keep it, promote it, may it sell great. But never ever make that the only option. I will mobilize an army of Teddy Babes and their partners if you ever even consider :razz: :P Anyway, i consider them certainly not worthy sacrificing the standards over the new Ultra variant. Far from that.

Cheers, doll on, cuddly and Lian

SpudgunandTina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SpudgunandTina »

For me, my excitement is two-fold; I adore my Tina TBD, but I do sometimes feel my eye wandering to the more realistic TPE dolls which I doubt I will ever actually buy because I want something I spend that much money on to last me pretty much forever and require very little maintenence.
Teddy Babes are niche. They shouldn't be, but they are an expensive experiment for guys who want a sex doll and don't consider the unexpected benefits of having an artificial lover. TPE dolls trigger the lizard brain's "fuckthosetiddiesactuallyjiggleImustpenetrateitanallyIMMEDIATELY" feelings where Teddy Babes are a legit emotional experience.

If these Ultra Babes bridge the gap a little and bring more "bang rubber chicks!" guys to Teddy Babes, imagine the investments 8W can make in their line if this hybrid doll brings in that significantly larger demographic of horny dudes that want a realistic fuck doll.

If these Ultra Babes start bringing in big money, we may eventually see the voluptuous/BBW models, better skeletons, anal options, etc that we all want.
My fingers are crossed because I want these UTBs to hit the UK because yeah, I think they look fantastic. And Tina needs a friend, she never gets to hang with other girls.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

I don't own a teddy babe, but then I seen the new ultra dolls. Robyn is the most beautiful. I am thinking about getting her. Looks like more overtime for me! :multi:

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

I'm loving the new horror-fantasy lineup and with Halloween coming up, personally, I'm loving Cadavara. Yes there's the spooky goth/vampire/demon chick, but how many zombie/frankesntein girls are there?

And on a last note, this is maybe the closest we'd get to Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. XD

INFORMATIONS