teddy-babes.com

Floppy body (removed skeleton) Teddy Babe

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
SpudgunandTina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Floppy body (removed skeleton) Teddy Babe

Post by SpudgunandTina »

Hey TDF!

I'm curious, has anyone else removed their TB's wire skeleton?
I have a Deluxe Tina (I think our second anniversary has recently passed! Damn, I'm a bad boyfriend, I'll have to make it up to her) and at some point last year her knee went, meaning she had a sharp wire constantly threatening her plush skin.

It had occured to me before that she would be more cuddly with a floppy body so I went for it (well, my needle-and-thread ninja wife went for it) and opened her up for me so I could clip out and remove the wires.
A few deft stitches and Tina was whole again with a new, floppy, and even more cuddly body.

Without the stiffness, if anything she feels even more lifelike.

Cuddling and sleeping, as you can imagine, are extraordinary with a floppy babe, especially if you put a hair bobble around her wrists and drape her arms around your neck, shoulders, waist etc. Holding your babe is amazing but this simple trick with a floppy-armed babe gives such a great feeling of being embraced BY your beloved babe. A passive doll somehow feels much more alive when you can feel her holding onto you and will even desperately try to keep you in bed with her when life summons you from your babe's charms.

But, I hear you ask, how is our love life?

This may be a bit more subjective, but personally, I find it much better;

Missionary- great! She is less stiff and you can flick her arms and legs wherever you want them. For a more intimate, "clingy" experience, put a fabric hair bobble around her wrists and even ankles and have her cling to you like a lover that cannot bear to let go of you while you're locked in the throes of intimacy really adds to it.

Doggy- she needs holding in position, but TBs are so light, you will barely notice. Once she is kneeling she is perfectly happy to stay there as long as you keep a decent grip on her hips. If you move her back and forth, the looseness of her body means she moves in a surprisingly lifelike way!

Girl on top- may divide people but again, if you can keep her supported and don't mind her head flopping about (tip her head back, it looks like she's just delirious with pleasure!) it works great!

Anyone else gone for this modification? Or anyone else thinking about it?

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: Floppy body (removed skeleton) Teddy Babe

Post by Juncharted2 »

Thinking about it now that you mentioned it, I believe it's been spoke about on this forum if you look around through the topics...
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

I'm assuming flexibility changes a lot too now, right? Any pics of how it varies now compared to before?

anataus

Post by anataus »

hello

I was happy to see that the new skin is smoother than the old one , that's very good, but I was also disappointed to read that the last Teddy babes are rigid and hard
it is true?
If so it would be an ubelievable mistake
Taddy babes have been designed for cuddling
Flexibility and softness are a must
can you order a custom made floppy and soft doll ?

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Yes, they are quite stiff, I recommend looking the skeleton as well
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

It's been a while since I had a TB, but, yeah, anything that would make her more cuddly is a good idea. EW should sell a floppy option, like real teddies.
SpudgunandTina wrote:But, I hear you ask, how is our love life?

This may be a bit more subjective, but personally, I find it much better;
LOL - I first thought you meant with your nimble-needled-ninja wife :lol:

As another married doll owner, I've been asked "why?" so often, that's immediately where my mind went.

I actually find the dolls don't intrude on intimate time with my wife; I can never get enough of either :twisted:

BTW you may want to ask her to remove some of the stuffing from the doll's breast, not a lot, but some removal does make them more squeezable. Some members have put in silicone implants too.

One of our members used to do all kinds of cool TB mods:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

SpudgunandTina wrote:Hey TDF!

I'm curious, has anyone else removed their TB's wire skeleton?
Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=187&t=71987&p=906837&hi ... on#p906837

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Dali wrote:It's been a while since I had a TB, but, yeah, anything that would make her more cuddly is a good idea. EW should sell a floppy option, like real teddies.

One of our members used to do all kinds of cool TB mods:

It might increase their sales of TBs if they sold a TB un-stuffed version. That way you could finish it the way you want to.

INFORMATIONS