teddy-babes.com

A Second Teddy Babe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

A Second Teddy Babe?

Post by Doctor Z »

Hello. I was just wondering about something, Also I call out to Teddy Babe Owners who own more than one Teddy Babe; If it's worth having more than one?

I totally adore my sweet Sabrina. It took me years to accept that I am a Doll Lover and that owning and interacting with Sabrina made me realize that. I love Sabrina and I will always own a version of her.

That said, sometimes I began to fantasize of experiencing ANOTHER Deluxe Teddy Babe. I already have the girl with the short dark hair, so now I think about the girl with the short blonde hair, Nicole. I have wondering about getting a Nicole someday in the distant future, maybe a slightly customised version, like maybe a Nicole with Anime eyes. The idea fascinates me.

But then I think. wouldn't that be redundant? It seems all Deluxe Teddy Babes, except the ones with smaller breasts, are all pretty much the same. Different faces but same proportions, same materials, same height and weight and shape. I could put the same clothes from one on another, or even use the same sex inserts from one as another.

So to all those who own more than one Teddy Babe, is it worth it? If you put a Cindy Wig on a Vicky, would she then be a Vicky or a Cindy? If you cuddled with an Akiko, would that feel the same if you cuddled with a Lisa? If you had sexual intercourse with a Sonia Vampire, would it feel the same if you sex with a Tina? Or even a smaller breasted Daphne?

Is it worth getting another Teddy Babe or is experiencing one Teddy Babe is as good as the next?
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A Second Teddy Babe?

Post by Missionary »

Doctor Z,
The prefect marriage is between two or more Teddy Babes and their happy House Boy.
Teddy Babes are hand made. The pattern maybe the same, but the finished Babes are all different.
How many Babes should one have? Now, some of us have gone a little overboard. Would I do it again? Too late to ask. I am an incorrigible addict. I like short hair, long curly hair, and anything in between.
The one thing to remember, you have to take care of them all, treat them equal with respect and TLC.
The pleasure these Beautiful Babes give you is beyond description.
When you are body to body, face to face with any one of the Babes, you don't see seams and imperfections. You see a beautiful face, big inquisitive eyes and you feel a nice warm body. And soon she takes you to heaven.
But you already knew that.
Cheers, Missionary

gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gentlecuddle »

Even though i don't own more then one, i finally accepted i am a teddy-babe lover and that i need it in my life. I don't want it but already have some emotional connection to it and i feel like getting a second one will kinda feel like cheating on my babe. Either way i have like 3-4 wigs right now and with a wig/clothes change she looks so different. Like honestly i have a Vicky babe, but with the red short wig it looks close to Lisa and brown long hair wig close to Laura, the only difference is the eyes. But i feel like changing the eyes somehow is not too big of a deal.
Attachments
Vicky close to Laura's look
Vicky close to Laura's look
6p6rr6.jpg (871.49 KiB) Viewed 3426 times
Laura (pic from order site)
Laura (pic from order site)
thumb_6_8.jpg (22.69 KiB) Viewed 3426 times
Vicky somewhat changed into Lisa<br />Need to look for a wig closer to it.
Vicky somewhat changed into Lisa
Need to look for a wig closer to it.
avqxhs.jpg (578.79 KiB) Viewed 3426 times
Lisa (pic from order site)
Lisa (pic from order site)
pluche_love_doll_lisa_teddy_babe_2_.jpg (79.74 KiB) Viewed 3426 times
Vicky when she was home
Vicky when she was home
2qwzosy.jpg (21.49 KiB) Viewed 3426 times
Vicky (pic from order site)
Vicky (pic from order site)
pluche_love_doll_vicky_blonde_sekspop_knuffel_5_.jpg (176.52 KiB) Viewed 3426 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

As someone with two Teddy Babes, I can say that both of mine have their own unique personalities. They are both sweethearts, but in their own way.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Hello everybody, I am currently waiting for two ladies who want to come to me. Carli is currently on the train and will arrive the day after tomorrow. Nicole has decided on the way across the Atlantic first to make a few days holiday on Madeira. In the run-up, I've thought for a long time, if I would like one or more teddybabes. I know the stories with Lisa, and I think that several teddybabes will not turn my head like one alone. I will see and I look forward to the two.

greetings
Wolferich
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To gentlecuddle,
My Lisa Babe has red hair, piercing green eyes and a barely perceptible smirk on her face I can't refuse.
Stewie studmuffin is right, every Babe has a different personality.
Maybe it is only in my mind.
Cheers, Missionary

Eyeball

Post by Eyeball »

I find cuddling between two Teddybabes to be very cozy, particularly on a cold day.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To Doctor Z,
To display the difference between Teddy Babes, here is a photo of three redheads: Carly, Lisa and Amber.
Carly is from 2013, Lisa and Amber are from 2018.
Notice Carly's wider shoulders. She is also 2 lbs. heavier, but equally functional and plushy.
Adding a second Babe will put you on a slippery slope of getting just one more, and just one more.
Enjoy, Missionary
Attachments
Carly. Lisa and Amber.JPG
Carly. Lisa and Amber.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 3187 times

set track

Post by set track »

a Teddy Babe makes a great companion , living alone , the house came alive again -- then L0vehunny uk had a 50% off every thing , so i jumped at their offer and a Tina Deluxe arrived , company for myself and a sister for Lisa x
so the answer is yes a second Babe is on your 'love' list :)

ST & the girls xxx

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Doctor Z wrote:Hello. I was just wondering about something, Also I call out to Teddy Babe Owners who own more than one Teddy Babe; If it's worth having more than one?
Is it worth getting another Teddy Babe or is experiencing one Teddy Babe is as good as the next?
FYI here is another thread on this issue:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 35&t=93636

I have two, they are different ("Evolved Deluxe" Jessica and "Original Deluxe" Carly). They have different hair, different faces and because they are different generations they even have different body shapes.

For me it was important to make sure that I will not run out of Teddy Babes even if their maker should stop making them.

And sometimes I am in my bed, with a Teddy Babe to the left and a Teddy Babe to the right. Life could be worse, really :)

Hagen

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Eyeball wrote:I find cuddling between two Teddybabes to be very cozy, particularly on a cold day.

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :oops:

furluver

Post by furluver »

Doctor Z, yes I would have to say that more than one is absolutely the way to go. I have 3 beautiful Teddy Babes, Susan(Tina model), Roxanne(Daphne model), and Natalia(Carly model) and they are all happy together. They share clothes and me! Go for it...you'll be happy you did.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

gentlecuddle wrote:Even though i don't own more then one, i finally accepted i am a teddy-babe lover and that i need it in my life. I don't want it but already have some emotional connection to it and i feel like getting a second one will kinda feel like cheating on my babe. Either way i have like 3-4 wigs right now and with a wig/clothes change she looks so different. Like honestly i have a Vicky babe, but with the red short wig it looks close to Lisa and brown long hair wig close to Laura, the only difference is the eyes. But i feel like changing the eyes somehow is not too big of a deal.

Vickys eyes.
wwwooowwww. :thumbs_up: :oops:

Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doctor Z »

I appreciate everyone's response but right now presently I am so BROKE that I cannot afford much of anything , especially another doll.
I would love to purchase a Nicole Teddy Babe as well as a small TPE or Silicone Doll. (three dolls!) but presently my money is of such short supply that I cannot afford such. (I can't even afford to take a vacation this summer.) If I purchase any other doll it will be a while, maybe next year before I can. In the meantime I have my dear Sabrina with me. Anyway thanks everybody here.
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

furluver

Post by furluver »

Doctor Z
I completely understand and I too had my troubles over the last few years. I brought Susan into my life and we couldn't afford anything and we even stayed away from this forum. Only recently have I had better times and that's when Susan and I decided to invite Roxanne and Natalia into our lives. I believe things will get better for you and I wish you the best of luck.

INFORMATIONS