teddy-babes.com

Hard Times & Carry Cases

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hard Times & Carry Cases

Post by Gazhan »

Hi guys,
Due to some irreconcilable differences I've had to move out of my house and have been crashing with friends and family for the past 3-4months, I've been moving Yomi around in a large bin liner covered in a bed sheet but i dont wanna do that its not fair on her.
So im looking for a carry case or something that i can buy that she can fit in without damaging her too much. any suggestions and links if possible would be great, I've pretty much had to put my Textile Doll on hold indefinitly since funds are all going into travaling and, when i find somewhere more preminant, rent. im still working so i can buy things (unfortunatly Yomi's 10th birthday has gone by in a flash :cry: ).
thanks in advance,
Gazhan ... and Yomi eventually :P
p.s. my spirits are high, even so Yomi deserves better then being kept in a cupboard in a bin bag :shakefist:

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Hard Times & Carry Cases

Post by Gazhan »

Mr Franz wrote:Keyboard case might work. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-88-Ke ... Swgv5ZRuUP
I'll check the dimensions with Yomi and see if she can fit inside :D thanks again

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I use one of those large military style duffel bags that I ordered from the Sears website.
It's 50 inches long which is perfect for standard size Teddy Babes. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Excuse my humor but you could always just wrap her arms n legs around you and carry her like a backpack...lol.. :drinking:

But I guess that's only if viewer discretion is not advised...
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Juncharted2 wrote:Excuse my humor but you could always just wrap her arms n legs around you and carry her like a backpack...lol.. :drinking:
That's how midiman carried his Babes while travelling across country and shooting his documentary "All Dolled Up." There were quite a few scenes of him walking around with a Teddy Babe on his back. 8)
I wish that documentary was available on dvd as it doesn't seem to be available for viewing online anymore. :(

But at any rate, I used the duffel bag to transport Michelle when I spent the night out of town last year. She seemed really sad when I was putting her in there and her hand actually slipped out and touched mine as if to say "No! Don't put me in here! It's so dark and scary!" :cry:
While I'm sure her hand touching mine like that was a freak accident, it was certainly a weird thing to happen. 8O
In any case, I made it up to her when I took her out in the hotel room that night. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I've never taken my Teddy Babe anywhere, so I don't have any advice, sorry.
Stewie studmuffin wrote: But at any rate, I used the duffel bag to transport Michelle when I spent the night out of town last year. She seemed really sad when I was putting her in there and her hand actually slipped out and touched mine as if to say "No! Don't put me in here! It's so dark and scary!" :cry:
If she's anything like mine I think she'd glady brave a duffle bag if the alternative was a night without cuddling. Audrey seems like she can never get enough of that.

I liked the backpack idea though, haha.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

I have ordered the piano case. From head to toe she should fit with room to spare, it now just depends on the width and depth, it’s arriving today so I’ll find out if she fits when I get back to my friends tonight

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Gone are the days when the ladies said' "Please,
Gentle Jack Jones won't you come to me."…
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I use one of those large military style duffel bags that I ordered from the Sears website.
It's 50 inches long which is perfect for standard size Teddy Babes. :D
I have a golf guard.
plastic shell
perfect size for tb original

INFORMATIONS