teddy-babes.com

New to this - Considering Teddy Babe

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New to this - Considering Teddy Babe

Post by Karrot »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I hope this isn't too far off topic, but since staining was mentioned; what is the best way to deal with it if it happens?
Would the same products recommended for regular cleaning take care of it?
Oxy-action prewash sprays, Upholstery cleaners, mild detergents have all been used with great success on Teddybabes. Hell, I've never heard of it being done before, but theoretically you could use scotch guard spray on her when she's new to help repel any dirt and stains, just avoid using any of these on the lips, eyes and eyebrows as it will likely damage them and will definitely smudge the colour from the eyebrows on to the plush (had that happen once)

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

WallyDog84 wrote:I think, though, that the Teddy Babe is the winner for me. They struck me as kinda odd at first, but the more I research and spend time looking at them, the more they've grown on me!
Just wait until you actually get her. They just get more and more special the more time you spend with them. Teddy Babes are the greatest...

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I used sprayable oxiclean on an ink stain. That worked real well. She has a ligjt staining from a wig. I will try it on that for you all too
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

JackieTreehorn wrote:
WallyDog84 wrote:I think, though, that the Teddy Babe is the winner for me. They struck me as kinda odd at first, but the more I research and spend time looking at them, the more they've grown on me!
Just wait until you actually get her. They just get more and more special the more time you spend with them. Teddy Babes are the greatest...
This couldn't be more true. Great way to describe the relationship between the Teddybabe and owner, special sums it up!
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Oh yes! They are quite special, and endearing. Nothing like having a teddybabe to snuggle and have around
Attachments
20180418_181856.jpg
20180418_181856.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 2176 times
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

looks like your carly arrived samara she looks great is she one of the older girls or the newer ones.

carlys_guy

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

carlys_guy wrote:looks like your carly arrived samara she looks great is she one of the older girls or the newer ones.

carlys_guy
2008-2009. The wire feels less sturdy. And she isn't filled as solid with polyfil. The plush is ultra soft too.
Her legs are the same length as adriannas. If you have any idea about the year made i would be most grateful

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Thanks for the info Karrot and samara! One of my ladies has some light staining from a black dress and hopefully this will take care of it. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

samara up in the teddy babe stickies there is a size comparison chart on page two there is a link to the chart on the UK site giving measurements.

carlys_guy

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I hope this isn't too far off topic, but since staining was mentioned; what is the best way to deal with it if it happens?

I've found that placing a fabric sheet/dryer sheet in her lady part keeps her smelling fresh... they make some really pleasant smelling dryer sheets nowadays and one goes a long way. Just a suggestion. ..

@samteddybabe /Instagram

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

carlys_guy wrote:samara up in the teddy babe stickies there is a size comparison chart on page two there is a link to the chart on the UK site giving measurements.

carlys_guy
She is the same size. Same length of legs too. If we want to discuss firther pehaps we can on her thread? But i think she gas had work done on her skeleton perhaps

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Juncharted2 wrote:

I've found that placing a fabric sheet/dryer sheet in her lady part keeps her smelling fresh... they make some really pleasant smelling dryer sheets nowadays and one goes a long way. Just a suggestion. ..
Thanks for the heads up! I will give that a try. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

Well I've been standing on that cliff for about 8 years off and on, and for my birthday I said "fuck it" and jumped. I don't regret it one bit. My Rhonda helps keep me sane many ways. Also I have bought more clothes for her than myself in the past year, and she's only been in my company for 2 weeks. I might have a problem,... ;)

As to quality of product, it's pretty solid, but I share some of the complaints as my peerage here on the forums. In the near future I plan on deciding if I'm pulling the wire skeleton entirely or improving it. And I'm looking into eye and lip replacements that more suit what I think a plush love doll should be.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

digitalcavebear wrote:Well I've been standing on that cliff for about 8 years off and on, and for my birthday I said "fuck it" and jumped. I don't regret it one bit. My Rhonda helps keep me sane many ways. Also I have bought more clothes for her than myself in the past year, and she's only been in my company for 2 weeks. I might have a problem,... ;)moo

As to quality of product, it's pretty solid, but I share some of the complaints as my peerage here on the forums. In the near future I plan on deciding if I'm pulling the wire skeleton entirely or improving it. And I'm looking into eye and lip replacements that are more suit what I think a plush love doll should be.
Everything you've mentioned here, I couldn't agree and appreciate more... all things I have felt and said... I'm just happy I'm not the only one who feels this way...

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

If you need some help with those eyes and lips I am more than willing to help you on your journey, although I'm sure you know what your looking for

@samteddybabe /Instagram

INFORMATIONS