www.the-doll-house.com

Review of The Doll House & WM 157cm B Cup

Reviews on The-Doll-House Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
DrSakamoto

Review of The Doll House & WM 157cm B Cup

Post by DrSakamoto »

I don’t normally write reviews for things, but I wanted to express my thanks to the doll house and their fantastic service. If another doll (which at present is looking highly likely), I’ll definitely be ordering from The Doll House.

So....back in June I started looking at the dolls on The Doll House website, I was particularly struck by the WM dolls and quite a few of them were a turn on. I broke up with my ex last year and can’t be bothered to date or chase women any more. A few days after I started looking, and after a few beers I fairly impulsively ordered a wm 140cm large breast doll with head 59.

The following days / weeks were a mix of excitement and apprehension. That’s when I found dollform and spent most of my free time reading about experiences, reviews, care and looking at photos.

Just as my excitement was peaking, I received an email from Charlie from the doll house informing me that my doll had to go back to the factory as dolls under 140cm were being seized by customs. (Charlie had been in regular contact answering questions and forwarding the factory photos).

I was offered either a refund or an exchange....so I went for the wm 157cm B cup with the same head (59), in light tan.

Again Charlie and Phil were in regular contact from production to delivery and I received my doll on the 16th August (nb I could have received it a week before, but I delayed it so that I could be at home for collection)

So in summary, I would give the doll house 10/10 in terms of service

I ordered a flight case, which I’m pleased I did, as although the doll was well packaged the box had clearly taken a few knocks. Inside the flight case the doll was packed very well and was in perfect condition.

I had planned to take the package upstairs, but although I had heard about the weight, I was not expecting it to be quite that heavy. The weight really is a key consideration and I’m please I went for a relatively light doll as my first. I’ve already been a bit rough with the doll and it has slid of chairs and things due to me getting exhausted by the weight.

The doll itself was amazing! ....they really are better in the “flesh”. To put it simply I had planned to spend a day cleaning, oiling, and vaseline-ing, powdering, I managed the first two steps (although I only waited a couple of hours for the oil to dry). Slightly regrettably the last two steps happened after I had tried her out....think I got away with it though.

So in summary for the doll itself, 10/10

I’ve only had a few a few days and few things that I’ve learnt so far are...

Patience is required
They really are quite heavy, but you soon get the knack (I think I could have easily damaged her already, but I think I’ve just about got away with it)
They stain very easily....I lay her on my bed the next morning and noticed a couple of yellow stains from my bedding (which had been washed several times)...luckily they are very faint and I’m hoping will come off with time.
She’s now in a crotchless jumpsuit, which I should really have put on straight away.

......I see what people mean now about “starter dolls” ...you learn quickly, but if you’re anything like me, learning by experience is much easier than learning from reading.

Here’s few pictures.

Attachments
DC789311-35AB-4CB1-A1A5-E6614B07D576.jpeg
DC789311-35AB-4CB1-A1A5-E6614B07D576.jpeg (130.31 KiB) Viewed 2995 times
EC9CB81D-5840-49A1-BB88-E9A8876964D0.jpeg
EC9CB81D-5840-49A1-BB88-E9A8876964D0.jpeg (188.41 KiB) Viewed 2995 times
332FB7F5-C5CE-4673-99FB-E76DB6C6261D.jpeg
332FB7F5-C5CE-4673-99FB-E76DB6C6261D.jpeg (256.47 KiB) Viewed 2995 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Review of The Doll House & WM 157cm B Cup

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there and welcome to the world of dolls! Yes I agree with your comments about the Doll House, Phil and Charlie are indeed very helpful, I've got most of my gals through them and I think your choice of the 157B was a good one for a first doll. Believe it or not the 157B is at the lighter end of the spectrum for that Height, I have one myself and love doing photoshoots with her as she stands well and is easy to pose plus being several kgs lighter than some of my other gals make it easier on my back. Don't worry as we all make mistakes with our first dolls, staining is a pain, especially when a doll is new, although most will fade away without any intervention. Being a new doll she won't really need oiling just yet so don't overdo it with baby oil or Vaseline as you may 'soften' the tpe too much. Saying that I have noticed, during the heat wave, that some of my gals needed oiling more frequently than others, I would say, as a rule of thumb, that a new WM157b in the lighter skin tones could probably be oiled every 2 or 3 months but it does depend on the tpe blend and your environment and how often she is used/washed etc, so it's tricky nailing down an exact time frame. If you trawl through the forum you should be able to pick up lots of useful info and be warned, these gals are addictive, I started out with the intention of just having the 1 and now I have 8 and am pondering another, coincidentally another 157B as that body is just perfect for photo work. Watch out for any tight clothing and as for staining, start off with lighter colours and gradually try different things. Usually better quality is less likely to have colour leech and anything dark needs to be washed a few times in hot water until no colour runs. I've found that some darker coloured dresses and tops from Primark have actually been ok but be careful with dark leggings, best to slip on some tights underneath first, white/flesh coloured tights and stockings will keep your gals legs in tip top condition! Enjoy your gal, will be looking out for any pics.

DrSakamoto

Re: Review of The Doll House & WM 157cm B Cup

Post by DrSakamoto »

Thanks for your reassuring words

INFORMATIONS