reallovesexdolls.com

Cocoa Skin 163cm h-cup whatever head

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
wetfart

Cocoa Skin 163cm h-cup whatever head

Post by wetfart »

Cocoa skin is dark. Way darker than advertised. The doll is black. Not milky black either, just straight out of Ghana. Thought cocoa would be more middle eastern/Indian/caramel looking. I'd buy a blue doll before a black one, just for that "I'm screwing an alien" effect.

Should have gotten tan. Live and learn I guess.

Frame is quite flexible.

Body is good. Hands have puncture marks from shipping. Don't care that much, hands are stupid. Boobs are hollow.

People complain about how heavy this doll is, but it's not bad to be honest. I'm not a big guy, can solo lift it no problem. Dressing it was also not a problem.

3/5 stars for darker skin than advertised and hollow breasts/punctured hands. If the doll wasn't black and the boobs weren't hollow, easily 5/5 in figure/frame/face.

These dolls always have smelly heads. Why do the heads smells so bad? I feel like they hire dudes to rub their sweaty balls all over the doll heads as some kind of quality assurance program.

Overall, I'll still have sex with this thing, so not a complete loss. That being said, I won't ever Ryan Gosling fall in love with it, bring it out on picnics, call it the most beautiful belle at the ball, get on one knee and propose with a sour watermelon ringpop, etc.

INFORMATIONS