reallovesexdolls.com

My WM166C initial impressions

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Hawkmoon2690
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My WM166C initial impressions

Post by Hawkmoon2690 »

Hi Everybody,

Just got my new WM166C a few days ago and wanted to give my thoughts. Pics will come later as you can see I'm a new member to the TDF community.

Firstly, I ordered her from RLSD. A number of factors help me make my decision to buy from them
-They are an approved vendor and U.S. based
-Quality and customer satisfaction are their top priorities
-Site is pleasing to browse and easy to navigate

After selecting my various options: WM 273 & 162 heads, tan skin, shrugging shoulders, standing feet, insert vagina, and enhanced mouths, I entered payment and the waiting began.

Communication from RLSD was excellent. Order confirmation was immediate, and they notified me the next day that production had started. I received an email from them that one of the promo items may not be available and they were substituting, and again when the original item was available.

A few days after ordering I had a question and they were quick to respond. After about 2 weeks I received the factory photos, which were excellent in showing all aspects of what I was getting. QC process was around 3 days and I received another email that it passed inspection and received my tracking number. Shipping was fast, 4 days!

Fedex delivered her to my apartment's rental office which admittedly I was a little worried. I left work a bit early that day and walked into the office and immediately saw the large box. I was a bit dismayed as the fedex driver left the thing standing upright (later I would find out it was the WRONG end up). There were several indicators on the sides which way to orient the box when laid flat, but only a single small arrow drawn in marker on the end where the neck is.
Probably didn't matter anyway.

I used a hand truck to get her into my apartment and was immediately concerned about the weight. Granted, that was including packaging but still

I laid the box down in my living room and finally got around to opening it up. Sure enough once I opened the flaps I saw that due to the box having been put upright with the wrong side towards the floor the neck and torso was bent.
Thankfully I was able to straighten everything and there didn't appear to be any damage.

Getting her out of the box was... challenging. I did what someone else advised by raising the legs 90 degrees then tilting the whole body forward then bear hugging from behind.

Whew! 70 pounds is a lot of weight when you're lugging something that's large and an awkward shape!! Once I got her out of the box and onto the blanket she came with that I laid out on the floor I gave her a visual inspection.

There were some very minor blemishes. Some of the areas between the fingers and toes had some surface damage where the TPE had stuck to itself. Speaking of toes, both were a bit bent but it was a simple matter to gently straighten them. The TPE around the feet bolts was stretched a tad.

I'm not going to fault RLSD or the factory for any of this as I've QUICKLY learned how delicate a material TPE is to handle.

The body itself looks AMAZING and is very nice to the touch. The breasts are fun to squeeze and have sufficient jiggle to them. The ass is a bit on the firm side, which is by necessity or else I imagine it would flatten easily.

I chose tan skin when I ordered and in real life the color was about what I expecting although it does appear lighter in photos.

I'll jot down some more thoughts later as this is already getting long but let me end with this:

When I'm standing close to enough to look her in the eyes it's easy to forget she's not a real person!

INFORMATIONS