BCD review

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Xanthine

BCD review

Post by Xanthine »

So far I've purchased 8 dolls. 3 of them I ordered from Jeff, 2 from Aliexpress, 2 from Amazon, and 1 from Dolltochina.

I have to say, I've had the best experience by far ordering from Jeff. He works with you to help you decide what you need, which is very helpful when there are so many options to consider. I'm not sure if he personally oversees the construction of the dolls, but I can tell you the dolls I have received from him are the highest quality. I have one doll I ordered almost 2 years ago, and it is in much better shape than the 2 I ordered off of Aliexpress less than 6 months ago.

The only problem I ever had was a WM140a which had bad hip joints and a bad shoulder joint. He ended up just sending me a new doll, after I explained what happened to him. He's a good guy who truly cares about his customers, and he will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you need. I'll be doing all of my business through Jeff after this.

INFORMATIONS