Bootycalldolls is amazing

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Bootycalldolls is amazing

Post by Kite »

So i started talking to jeff just to get an idea of what a nice doll was going to set me back. Just to see his process on how he goes about selling vs just useing a website.

The guy is smart. I wouldnt have though of seeing a blank canvas of the doll. Without makeup or cloths. He was very quick to show other models that was close to what i was going for and some of the potential issues that could arise from said models. He was customer service forst and a salesman second. Rare in my line work so i appriciate that. Any question i had he would answer. We emailed back and forth for about a week and about half way through tjat i was already set on a path that this wasnt just a price check anymore.

To anyone wondering who to use as a vendor. Use someone that will take time and talk about the models. A flashy website can bring buyers remorse. Jeff was upfront about the weight of my girl and the potential anatomical correctness. He was spot on with the weight. Shes a girthy girl and i love it. Not sure about the other yet. Havnt really possed her for some good photos. But shes about on par with my zelda and shes actully good in her nono arears for placement.

INFORMATIONS