Perfect transaction DH168EVO-145G

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Ukdollguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Perfect transaction DH168EVO-145G

Post by Ukdollguy »

Thought id post a quick review of the service recieved from BCD and of the doll ordered in case it helps anyone else.

I can only repeat what i have already read about BCD, you recieve a first class experience :D I started off looking with not alot of knowledge and through chatting with Jeff and alot of research ended up choosing the right doll for me. All of my queries were answered and the buying experience was brilliant, i will not hesitate to use BCD again, seriously a fantastic service...cheers Jeff :thumbs_up:

The doll aka Mary. Like the service she is also perfect, stunning quality and arrived in perfect condition. Im happy to provide more info as time goes on should anyone be interested, she is certainly a 10/10 for me, i think we will be spending alot of quality time together :whistle:

Im no photographer but happy to upload a pic if it helps :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS