New BCD Family Member - Review

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
nosuchusername
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New BCD Family Member - Review

Post by nosuchusername »

Hi all,

Some of you may know me as the guy who got scammed by a dude on Amazon... ordered a doll that had WM 140cm D-cup pictures on the page, and received a Racyme knockoff. It's a common story. I got my money back though, and I'm happy to announce that I ordered a real WM 140D from BCD yesterday!

Jeff estimates 3 weeks for delivery, which is fine! I'm totally willing to wait for something good. I want to review my experience with BCD first, then perhaps review the doll later, once I receive her and spend some time with her.

My experience is this: Jeff's website may not have the polish and fancy Javascript that the other popular sites have, but he makes up for it 10000% by being honest, reliable, and available.
  • He answered all my questions, most of the time within an hour or two of sending them, and (at least once) even as late as 2 AM (EST)!
  • He was willing to suggest alternatives that would save money... even though I eventually went with the WM which cost a little more.
  • He understood my concerns and provided resources for me to make an educated decision without relying on sales tactics. This is so rare, and I was blown away.
  • His prices were very reasonable and definitely less than the other vendors.
There are more points that could be added to this list, but in the interest of brevity I will say this: BCD is an amazing vendor, and if I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely go with Jeff over any other vendor out there! Especially Amazon...

I hope this helps someone out there to make the right decision. At the very least, talk to Jeff before anyone else. Especially if this is your first time! I'll bet you'll be happy that you did.

INFORMATIONS