Review BCD WM 168cm 162Hd

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Review BCD WM 168cm 162Hd

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Soooo, a review of the WM 168 CM with a 162 head.
Actually, this will be in two parts. You’ll see why later.
First, let’s start with a review of the WM 168cm, 162hd that I obtained from BCD.

Initially I purchased this doll with a different TDF approved vendor. Unfortunately, that didn’t go so well.
After hearing of my dilemma, Jeff with BCD’s stepped in and without making anything like real profit, match priced the other vendors Black Sunday pricing in order to get me a replacement doll. He even threw in some extras at cost or free (shrugging shoulder/new skeleton design option, standing option, extra insert).
Due to my poor experience with the first vendor, I had asked Jeff to have my doll shipped to him for inspection as I wished to avoid getting another defective doll. While that’s not a service Jeff normally performs, due to the nature of my recent experience, BCD agreed (took pity) and the extra charge was nominal. Certainly worth the piece of mind I got.

Shipping to BCD’s facilities was quick and then on to my home, quick as well. WM packaging is quite good but Jeff went an extra mile and added extra padding/labeling to insure a safe journey to me in the US.

Upon final delivery inspection, there was nothing seriously wrong like the nightmare experience I had encountered with the previous vendor (with the exception of joints a little looser than I had expected in comparison to my other WM doll from a year ago and the failure of the factory to not include eyelashes as was ordered).

This was/is the first time I’ve ordered a doll with an insert and I must say I wish I had done so with my other doll. Makes clean up A LOT easier, especially as my other doll is quite heavy. And that said, Zoey is significantly lighter! It makes a very big difference in use. She’s really thin and that’s lots of fun, but to attain the height of 168, a lot is in the calves and it takes some getting used to. Not exactly natural. Had I known then what I know now, the 6YE 166A might have been a bit more proportionally correct. I’ll probably get that doll from BCD next year!

I would recommend this vendor for any style doll. BCD understands the value of customer satisfaction as a model for repeat business over basement bargain pricing. And since the current doll industry is set up (primarily) to ship units directly from manufacturers to end users, this (customer satisfaction) is of paramount interest for end users as we the consumers are currently in the awkward position of having to trust the quality control of the manufacturers. Something that seems to be in question with WM dolls at this time. As such having a vendor with integrity is quite important and you can rely on BCD to have your back.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Review BCD WM 168cm 162Hd

Post by Dollyman25442 »

And now for the second part of my WM 168 review.

As I noted in the original post, my first WM 168 was from a different TDF approved vendor, and that was a disaster.
It was ordered under special Black Friday pricing and upon delivery it was immediately apparent their were problems with the factories quality control. WM dolls are normally shipped directly from the factory in China to the end users address and that means we as end users must assume the manufacturers perform due diligence in quality control inspection.
Most dolls delivered pass muster. Unfortunately mine did not and worse, the vendor I used was not much for customer satisfaction, downplaying the defects, or outright belittling my dis-satisfaction.
Upon inspection after opening, a finger poke through under the left hand second to last finger was discovered.
See an image here-
P1010064.JPG
P1010064.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 2075 times
Then it was discovered that the feet would not fully retract to the 90 degree position.
See a video here-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RFb8LA ... sp=sharing

The vendor advised me to simply “force it into position”. I had a lot of trepidation doing that with a brand new doll and was very worried if I created damage, I would be the one responsible. It worked with the right foot but not the left. I suppose I could have exerted great force but as I said, I didn’t feel altogether comfortable with doing this to begin with, so I put off doing anything more, especially as I discovered another defect the next day after first cleaning and powdering, a flaw so serious as to warrant return and replacement.
I discovered on the calf and left breast TPE that was sagging. Not like a discoloration, but physical sagging like what you would see if you too heavily painted a wall and the paint started to sag.
See images here-
P1010076.JPG
P1010076.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 2075 times
P1010082.JPG
P1010082.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2075 times
P1010081.JPG
P1010081.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2075 times
This was a deal breaker. I had been supplying images to the vendor during these discoveries and now the vendor told me to return the doll to him in the USA. I had assumed this was going to be an exchange. Imagine my shock when the vendor upon reception advised me they had fixed everything and would be returning the doll to me and further I was responsible for shipping both ways (something that had never been discussed at all), or optionally I could simply call it a returned doll and pay a %10 restocking fee (again, something that had never been discussed). The claim was he would now have to sell this defective doll as “blemished”. I was simply flabbergasted!
At this point I got TDF involved and unfortunately before mediation could resolve the issue, the vendor summarily refunded my money without my approval or authorization. Pity as I was sure TDF after having reviewed all my kept emails and images, would have gotten me a replacement doll.
Soooo, now I was stuck with no doll and money returned to me but Black Friday having long gone by, no ability to replace the doll under the price that had been paid.
That’s when Jeff at BCD stepped in and the rest you already know.
It seems as if there may be a problem at the factory (at least from my experience).
Not only was my first doll defective (and after looking at the images I’m sure you the reader will agree), but it was also not even the correct order. Only until I received my second doll from BCD, did I notice that the first doll did not have the correct nipple sizing, and further even the second doll (from BCD) the manufacturer failed to remove eyelashes after Jeff at BCD noted the they had been installed in error in his image review supplied to him during production.
In my experience, WM dolls may have lots of faces and options, but for my money I’ll avoid them in the future.

INFORMATIONS